What Is The Best Sewing And Embroidery Machine in 2021
Embroidery designs 291,000 Children PES Format Characters Embroidery Designs for Brother Machine PES Format New 16GB USB Memory
Tops Super Stylus for Brother Luminaire XP1 and Baby Lock Solaris BLSA Sewing/Embroidery Machines
- Flat semi-rigid tip will not damage screen
- No pairing or connection to your machine is required, Super Stylus comes charged and ready-to-use right out of the box
- Easy push power button has a built-in LED indicator light that provides charging status and emits a soft blue glow when in use
- Stainless steel clip can easily attach inside a travel bag or machine tote
- Durable metal and ultra-light casing is rugged and weighs only 12.59 grams
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
- Advanced PC Connection - Horizon Link
- 11 Inches to the Right of the Needle
- AcuFeed Flex
- Stitch Composer
- Introducing the Linear Motion Embroidery System
Brother PED-Basic Embroidery Card Writer
- Allows you to save pes embroidery design files to a Brother embroidery design memory card
- For use only with Brother embroidery machines that have built in embroidery card slot
- Save embroidery designs for 4x4, 5x7 and 6x10 hoop sizes, and print designs actual size on paper, for ease in positioning designs on your project
- Includes CD ROM, 4MB blank memory card, Card Writer box
- Minimum PC Requirements: Computer: IBM PC or compatible (DOS/V) computer originally equipped with a USB port, Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Windows Vista/ Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Monitor: SVGA (800 x 600), 16 bit color or higher, Port: 1 available USB, CD-ROM drive: Required for installation
- NOTE: Check User Manual or Technical Specifications before use
ThreadNanny Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread, 63 Colors, 40-Weight, 550-Yd. â€“ AZO-Free Sewing Supplies with Color Chart â€“ Compatible with Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Husqvarna, and More
- VIVID STITCHES – Enrich your stitchery with machine embroidery thread from ThreadNanny! Pick from 63 lustrous hues that resist bleeding even after repeated washing, and enliven your creations!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE – Find familiarity with your embroidery machine! Compatible with Brother, Babylock, Singer, and much more, your 120/2 thread works with your machine to make your project perfect.
- STRENGTH IN EVERY FIBER – Beautify without breakage with ThreadNanny! Made of quality raw materials, your embroidery string fights fraying, looping, and breaking—even when stitched at high speeds!
- TRUSTWORTHY TENSION – Craft neat, enviable stitches thanks to your monogram machine thread’s even tension! Machine wound, each spool of your embroidery set features 550 yards of helpful consistency.
- STITCH-IN-TIME SATISFACTION – At ThreadNanny, we devote ourselves to quality embroidery thread so you can relish the results. Delight in bright threads with trust in our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
Brother Initial Stitch Embroidery Lettering & Monogramming Software
- Design custom lettering and monograming in minutes
- For 4 inch x4 inch and 5 inch x7 inch hoops
- Merge your own designs with the 25 built in lettering fonts and 5 monogramming fonts
- Compatible with most brands of embroidery machines, with the ability to save designs in file formats for Brother and most popular brands
- Package contains activation code and instructions on how to download the software and manual onto your PC
Embroidex Embroidery Machine Starter Kit - Everything Needed to Do Machine Embroidery Plus Bonus Embroidery Designs and Instructional CD
- ★ ALL-IN-ONE EMBROIDERY STARTER KIT - Embroidex starter kit provides you a cost-effective way to start from scratch with your new embroidery machine. The kit is has a thoughtful selection of all the essential embroidery paraphernalia that you would need to start with your first project - the kit ensures that you need to look no further to start with.
- ★ WHAT’S INCLUDED? - The kit includes 24 Spools Of 100% Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread - each spool has 550 Yards, 4 Roll Stabilizer, you get 1 Roll 10" x 5 Yards Cutaway Stabilizer, 1 Roll 10" x 5 Yards Tearaway, 1 Roll 10" x 5 Yards Polymesh, 1 Roll 10" x 3 Yards Water Soluble, 30 Needles, 10 each of the Following, 80/12 Ball Point, 90/14 Sharp, 80/12 Sharp, 1 Gold Plated Embroidery Scissors, 1 White and 1 Black Bobbin Thread 3000 yards each
- ★ INCREDIBLY USEFUL FREEBIES - Not only do you get all the essential notions but also a free CD which includes important tutorials and tips to help you smartly execute your embroidery projects and let your machine do the work you and everyone else would love. In addition, the kit comes with 20 Embroidery Machine Designs & Projects by Anita Goodesign and 20 Designs by Dakota Collectibles - eliminates the need to go searching designs for your initial projects.
- ★ UNIVERSAL KIT - All the notions that come in the kit have universal design and can be used with any machine design. So, don’t worry about which machine you are using, just pick this kit and get started and create wonderful embroidery projects.
- ★ 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We also offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. We can assure you that you get all high-quality products within the kit. So, why think twice? ORDER NOW and grab this amazing deal today!
63 Brother Colors Embroidery Machine Thread
- ★ 63 Spools Embroidery Machine Thread
- ★ Beatiful Colors matching the Brother Colors
- ★ Rack is not included
Tacony Corporation Madeira Rayon Thread Sampler-18 Spools
- Includes one spool each of the 18 most popular colors
- It has rayon thread in a clear plastic box
- It is 220 yards of thread
Deluxe Embroidex 60 Spool Cone Thread Stand/Rack Organizer for Sewing and Embroidery Machine Easy Setup
- PROFESSIONAL THREAD ORGANIZER – An unorganised sewing thread stash could pretty quickly become a mess and might make finding the right spool or keeping up with the inventories a frustrating/annoying experience. Embroidex Thread Organizer rack is an extremely effective thread storage system which not only helps in easy Organization of thread spools but also helps accessing the right ones a lot easier – no searching around or digging through drawers for the matching threads.
- EASY TO STACK – This is definitely the thread organizer rack you need to have in your craft space. The rack can hold upto 60 spools and that too of almost any sizes. The pins are removable and can accommodate extra large spools as well. The long pins allow stacking duplicate thread spools together and thus give better idea of inventory – helps avoid overstocking and duplicating. Moreover, it is extremely easy to stack spools because of its shape and unique design.
- DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY - Our thread organizer rack is unique and is made up of superior quality Plastic which makes it sturdy and durable. The rack is wall mountable and comes in a white finish that goes great with any décor . Size: 17-1/4"W x 3-3/4"D (to tip of spindle) x 18-3/4"H (to tip of spindle) (18"H not including the spindle) Easy assembly required
- TANGLE-FREE PROTECTED THREADS – Tossing spools in a box, drawer or bin will only lead to tangles when rummaging for a specific color as the spools will inevitably unravel, or else will result in loose, saggy spots on the spools. Have you ever picked a spool only to discover that it breaks apart as you start to work with it? Using our thread organizer rack can prevent this by letting you keep each spool well supported and separated from the other one!
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. We also highly recommend not to store your thread loose in any bag, pouch, container, or drawer but organize your crafting essentials in a Creative way with our Thread Organizer rack, and Enjoy sewing without any tangles because Thread is what holds it all together!
Embrilliance StitchArtist Level 1, Digitizing Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- Level 1 is designed for a hobby embroiderer who needs to be able to create stitches without going into debt or spending much computer time. Level 1 offers a limited set of stitch types and, more importantly, properties for those stitches, so that the user can simply ‘create’ without needing to learn many steps. Typical projects for Level 1 are applique designs, running stitch designs and simple filled shapes, backgrounds or unifying elements for design compositions etc.
- Create editable line artwork from True Type fonts.
- Applique objects with linked placement and material stitches with satin, blanket, E-stitch or none for the top stitch.
- Add an image to the background and easily lay stitches on top to create your own work of art.
- Create more with less frustration and button memorization.
Embrilliance Essentials, Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- Note: Embrilliance Essentials does not convert JPG or other graphics to embroidery designs: To create designs, use our Embrilliance StitchArtist series.
- Resize existing embroidery stitch files with automatic stitch recalculation.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Save existing embroidery designs in your machine’s format and save appliques for cutting machines such as ScanNCut and Silhouette.
- Overlap existing embroidery designs and have significant underlying stitching automaticly removed.
Low-Carbohydrate "Pretzel" Salad
A good friend in one of my sewing machine collectors' groups (another topic) gave me a recipe for Pretzel Salad, and I've Atkinized it below.
One of the things that has helped me stick with this plan is the ability to change favorite recipes to drop the carbohydrate count to an acceptable level. I've never actually counted how many carbs would be in each serving of this dessert. If you have lots of time on your hands, you might want to do that. It will also depend on how large or how small you make your serving size. If you want to be especially low-carb, you could leave out the frozen strawberries as I often do. A good friend in one of my sewing machine collectors' groups (another topic) gave me a recipe for Pretzel Salad, and I've Atkinized it below.
LOW CARB "PRETZEL" SALAD
2 cups finely-chopped pecans
3/4 cup melted butter
3 tablespoons Splenda
12 ounces cream cheese
1 cup Splenda
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 large package (6 ounces) strawberry flavored gelatin
1 cup boiling water, 1 cup cold water
1 (10 ounce) package of frozen non-sweetened strawberries, not thawed.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. After mixing the ingredients well, put the first layer into a 9 by 13 glass baking dish. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. I usually put it into the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
For the second layer, allow the cream cheese to sit in a large mixing bowl at room temperature to soften. Put a small mixing bowl and the beaters into the refrigerator to chill, then whip heavy whipping cream until it forms soft peaks. You can use the same beaters to whip the cream cheese with the Splenda, then fold the whipped cream into the mixture. Spread this over the first layer and chill thoroughly in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Now for the third layer. Mix the gelatin with the boiling water and stir for at least two minutes. Then add the cold water and the frozen strawberries, stir thoroughly and let it sit for 10 minutes. Finally, pour it gently over the second layer and chill thoroughly again. This makes a delicious low carbohydrate dessert. It's very good to take to a potluck.