12 The Best Brother Sewing Machine
Updated on: June 2023
The Best Brother Sewing Machine in 2023
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
Brother, SE600, Computerized Machine with 4" x 4" Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a 3.2" x 1.8" touchscreen display
- 4” X 4” EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4” x 4” embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes.
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother, Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in Utility, LCD Screen, Hard Case, 8 Included Feet, White
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table
Brother ST371HD Strong and Tough Sewing Machine with 37 Stitches
- Included Components: Instructional DVD?Bilingual user manual?6 Sewing feet?Accessories
- Voltage: 110
Brother 5300 Sewing Machine Case White
- 2 piece carrying and storage case; Weight (Approximate) : 5 pounds
- Model Compatibility: SE-270D, XL-2230, PS-1000, PS-1250, LS-2125i, XL-2610, XL-2600, XL-5500, XL-5600, XL-570
- Molded from durable but lightweight plastic
- Locking metal side hinges; built in handle; stay clean surface
Brother PE800, 5x7 Embroidery Machine, One Size, White
- 138 BUILT-IN DESIGNS: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 BUILT-IN FONTS: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB PORT: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
Brother RLX3817A 17-Stitch Sewing Machine, Blue (Renewed)
- 17 unique built-in stitches, including one 4-step auto-size buttonhole
- 4 included sewing feet: zigzag foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Jam-resistant, Quick-set drop-in top bobbin system. Upper thread tension control dial help you avoid too loose or puckered stitches. Clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin allow you to see when you’re low on thread
- Included instructional CD gets you started and shows how to use your machine
Brother Machine, SE1900, 138 Designs 240 Built Stitches, Computerized Embroidery Embroidery, 5" x 7" Embroidery Area, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- 138 BUILT-IN DESIGNS: The SE1900 comes with 138 built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE1900 features 240 built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Quilting Machine with 37 Stitches, 8 Sewing Feet, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD, 8 Included Sewing Feet, Red, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 800
- Ease of use features include built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area
J00360051 Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Speed Controller & Cord - for Bernina, Brother, Babylock, Riccar, and Viking Sewing Machines
- Sewing machine foot control pedal with flat prong power cord
- Works with Kenmore models: 158.1010180, 158.1010181, 158.10200, 158.10300, 158.10301, 158.10302, 158.10304, 158.10400, 158.10401, 158.10402, 158.10450, 158.10500, 158.10501, 158.10600, 158.1110, 158.1110180, 158.1110181, 158.121, 158.12110, 158.12111, 158.12112, 158.12120, 158.1212180, 158.12250, 158.12260, 158.12270, 158.12271, 158.12272, 158.12290, 158.12291, 158.12292, 158.12310, 158.12311, 158.12312, 158.12313, 158.12370, 158.12390, 158.12391, 158.12392, 158.12410, 158.12411, 158.12412,
- 158.12470, 158.12471, 158.12472, 158.12510, 158.12511, 158.12512, 158.12520, 158.1255180, 158.1255181, 158.1262180, 158.1262181, 158.1262182, 158.130, 158.13010, 158.13011, 158.13030, 158.13031, 158.13032, 158.13033, 158.13040, 158.13041, 158.13050, 158.13150, 158.13160, 158.13170, 158.13180, 158.13190, 158.13200, 158.13201, 158.13250, 158.13360, 158.13400, 158.13401, 158.13402, 158.1340281, 158.13410, 158.13411, 158.13412, 158.13413, 158.13414, 158.13450, 158.1345180,
- 158.150, 158.1510, 158.1511, 158.15150, 158.15250, 158.1561280, 158.1561281, 158.15810, 158.1595180, 158.1595280, 158.1595281, 158.16000, 158.16010, 158.16012, 158.16030, 158.161, 158.162, 158.16250, 158.163, 158.16410, 158.16411, 158.16412, 158.16490, 158.16500, 158.16510, 158.16520, 158.16530, 158.16540, 158.16600, 158.16800, 158.16801, 158.16820, 158.16900, 158.17000, 158.17001, 158.17010, 158.17011, 158.17012, 158.17030, 158.17031, 158.17032, 158.17033, 158.17200, 158.1784181, 158.1784182,
- 158.1784183, 158.1784184, 158.17850, 158.17851, 158.1786080, 158.1786081, 158.1787180, 158.1789180, 158.1789181, 158.1789280, 158.17910, 158.17911, 158.1792080, 158.1792181, 158.1792182, 158.1792183, 158.1792184, 158.1792280, 158.18020, 158.18021, 158.18022, 158.18023, 158.18024, 158.18030, 158.18031, 158.18032, 158.18033, 158.18034, 158.18130, 158.18131, 158.18140, 158.18141, 158.18150, 158.18800, 158.19130, 158.19131, 158.19141, 158.19310, 158.19311, 158.19312, and more
Common Features of an Embroidery Sewing Machine
This article fully explains the details of an embroidery sewing machine. It describes its different important uses and functions.
Nowadays, many are using embroidery sewing machines that are automatically operated by computers. Its accurateness and precision is one thing why they find it easier to use those machines. It can also make ones work easier and lighter than using the manual type.
However, there are still many who prefer to use the manual type of embroidery machine. Today, these machines are basically used for fiber art and quilting projects only. Most old sewers, crafters and others still want this because they have long been using this type. Most of them find it hard to adapt to the change of their machines.
The manual type is also used for embellishing garments. Recently, the computerized type of sewing machine is affordable that is why this is now becoming a trend to the sewers. The computerized type of sewing machine also features more designs and patterns that are truly adorable. However, the decision is still up to the sewer as to which type he or she is comfortable of using.
Embroideries have various essential uses. Moreover, embroideries that use embroidery sewing machines have different functions from each other.
First, embroidery is used to manually create a design on the fabric. You can do this by your freehand or with the various stitches readily available in the machine. Through this, you can truly create a unique design of your own choice.
Second, embroidery also uses advanced technology through its computerized embroidery machines. These machines have special programs wherein the patterns and designs are located and they are ready for embroidery. You can simply click on to the designs that you wish to use. It is easily used because it is automatically operated.
With the development of advanced technology today, there are machines that feature a combination of both sewing and embroidery. Many companies are manufacturing machines that produce new and innovative models. Many are now waiting to try for this new product. Surely, this would make a lot of profit in the market.
There is now a great demand for these machines. There are also specially-designed machines that are perfect for home or any small business. Some of its features include:
- Large color touch screen
- USB interface
- Design editing software on the machine
- Embroidery advisor software
- Design files storage systems
Most machine embroidery usually uses rayon, polyester, metallic embroidery threads, and other thread types. These are readily available in the market today. With the growing thread business recently, some of the products are not of high quality which could make your embroidery work not that perfect. The stiff competition is rapidly progressing. Some of them are producing low quality threads. So, choose the best thread to minimize producing low class embroidery work. Using the polyester thread is highly recommended because it is known for its high class quality and durability.
Usually, the embroidery thread weight is 40wt. Likewise, for bobbins it is usually either 60wt or 90wt thread. You can definitely encounter no problems when stitching different types of threads on any kind of fabric. Just make sure that your fabric is supported with proper stabilizers. These stabilizers are very important.
The stabilizers are essential in preventing the fabrics from being folded or crumpled. This also helps in preventing the fabric and its design to be destroyed easily. Some supplies for embroidery machines are the following:
1. Different elegant designs
4. Other tools and supplies
The computerized type of machines is becoming more evident today. Many people have found a great opportunity of choosing this because it is easier and simpler to use. Many software choices are now available and allow you to choose to buy from your dealer or from websites that you can customize stock designs. Through this, you can choose not to buy the expensive digitizing software. You just have to choose the websites that offer the best quality.
The software allows you to print, edit, organize, split, or convert embroidery designs for your suitability. If you have some designs in mind that you like most, you can opt to pay tailors and have the designs ready for you. Through this, you can save because you are only paying for the features that you need.
Main Steps for Creating Designs
When using software to create a design, here are several steps on how to start.
1. Buy or create a digitized embroidery design file.
2. Edit or refine the design or combine it with other designs. You may skip this step.
3. Upload the finest design file into the embroidery machine.
4. Preserve and stabilize the fabric and place it in the machine.
5. Check the embroidery machine, then start.
For sure, these steps are to be followed efficiently. These steps are helpful and important to everyone who wants to create their unique and fashionable designs. Be very patient when creating your design and using the machine.
Remember that there are various brands that use many different formats. If you are about to download online or buy embroidery designs, be sure to know the format that is used by your machine. You do not want to end up purchasing embroidery designs that does not match with the format of your machine.
However, if the format used by the different designs is not ready for use on your machine, you have an option of converting it from one stitch file format to another stitch file format. With the advanced technology we have presently, surely this would be carried out.
Moreover, the most famous design software commonly used nowadays are: Wings' XP Embroidery Design Software, Digital Image Stitch Creator or D.I.S.C., Design Shop by Melco and Wilcom ES. These are now available in the market. Make sure to purchase earlier. You might have to wait for long time when these softwares would no longer be found in the market.