12 Best Value Sewing Machine
Updated on: May 2023
Best Value Sewing Machine in 2023
BlueFig TB19 Sewing Machine Carrier/Project Bag/Notion Bag (Dottie)
Juki DDL-5550 LockStitch Industrial Sewing Machine Table,servo Motor,lamp,Made in Japan DIY
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, please note machine comes unassambled
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5500 stitches/minute + Reverse
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm + Needle: DB X 1, sizes 9-18
- Lift of Presser Foot by Hand: 5.5 mm + by Knee: 13 mm
- For light-medium weight materials- NOT a walking foot machine.
Brother Quilting Machine, CS7000i, 70 Built-in Stitches 2.0" LCD Display, Wide Table, 10 Included Sewing Feet
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CS7000i comes with 70 built-in sewing stitches including utility, quilting, decorative, heirloom stitches, and 7 auto-size buttonholes
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CS7000i includes a protective hard case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: The backlit LCD display allows you to easily make and view your stitch selections
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The CS7000i comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Michley Mini Sewing Machine & Accessories 3-Piece Value Bundle
- Portable sewing machine set includes sewing machine, electric scissors and 42-piece sewing kit
- Sewing kit includes 16 thread spools, 16 metal bobbins, measuring tape, 5 needles, seam ripper, thimble and needle threader
- Double-thread capacity 2 speeds
- Sleeve sewing Hand switch or foot pedal operation Thread bag included
- Runs on 6V DC power Measures: 8.3" x 5.3" x 9" Weight: 2.55 lbs
Janome Pink Sorbet Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty.Extra-High Presser Foot Lift
KPCB Mini Sewing Machine with Upgraded Eco-Friendly Material
- 【Upgraded Material】Compared to the ordinary sewing machines, it features upgraded environmental material, which makes it more durable and quality. Additionally, the Adapter was authenticated by UL/ETL/CE to make sure the safety.
- 【Extension Table】Large extension table stabilize the machine and makes the sewing smooth enough. Cuff slot makes it easy to sew the sleeves and pants. And more details are designed for convenient sewing.
- 【Foot Pedal Operation】Electrical sewing machine with foot pedal. Concentrated your sewing with both hands and control the speed with Foot Pedal. It also supports the battery supply for outdoor using.
- 【Automatic Bobbin Rewinding】Built-in winding pole and spool assist to rewind the bobbins when you turn on the machine, easy for bobbins replacement. And it has two speeds for selection according to your needs.
- 【Three-month Guarantee】Please learn the machine due to its multifunction. Please do not hesitate to contact us by EMAIL if there is any issue about operation. We are always here to assist every customer.
IRONWALLS Shoe Repair Mending Machine Hand Manual Cotton Nylon Line Sewing Machine Cobbler Machine for Shoes Bags Cloth Leather Goods
- The shoe repair machine is made of iron, high-quality material, sturdy and durable. Machine runs lightly with no noise and high efficiency.
- The arm can allow you to get into places that most other machines can't do. The needles are standard. The distance between the needles can be regulated.
- This shoe repair machine is manual, can well grasp the strength and accuracy of the machine operation, according to the process, can be suspended at any time.
- Easy to assemble. Need to be assembled on your own, however very straightforward and takes only a few minutes. It will sew reliably and well once you get it assembled right. Before working, add a little lubricant oil to the moving parts.
- Application: Can sewing different material shoe by nylon or cotton wire. The machine is suitable for repairing high heels, cloth shoes, leather shoes, rubber shoes, sneakers, as well as raincoats, leather bags, trousers, cloth, or other leather products or cloth goods.
BlueFig TB19 Sewing Machine Trolley (Red)
- Dimensions 19.25" wide x 14" high x 9.5" deep
- The Bluefig TB19 sewing trolley is an economical alternative to many deluxe trolleys.
- Stylish colors with an abundance of pockets, the vibrant TB19 sewing trolley by Bluefig is a sure-fire hit among quilters and sewers.
Janome Pink Lightning Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
- Portable, Compact Sewing Machine Perfect for beginners, alterations and sewing on the go
- 14 Built-In Stitches including straight, zigzag, crescent with two needle positions
- Free Arm, Accessory Storage, Easy Reverse and only five pounds
- Threading Diagrams & Top Drop-In Bobbin with clear cover makes for easy set-up
- Presser Foot with Finger Guard protects little fingers
Bernette 33 Swiss Design Sewing Machine
- Features: Stitch Width - 5mm Hook system - Front loading Buttonhole - Four-step Utility Stitches - 14 Patterns - 15 Sewing speed - 860 stitches/minute Contents: Bobbins (3x) Seam ripper (buttonhole opener) Needle set Zigzag foot Buttonhole foot with slide Blindstitch foot Zipper foot Button-sew-on foot Foot control
- Simple knobs for all sewing settings:
- The bernette 33 mechanical sewing machine with stylish Swiss design is a perfect beginner machine.
- 5 different presser feet are included Includes large accessory box Manual thread-cutter Semi-automatic needle threader Simple operating knobs Stable presser foot shank and bobbin rods Swiss design for impeccable quality
Embroidex Red Sewing Machine Carrying Case - Carry Tote/Bag Universal
- #1 SEWING MACHINE CASE – Enhance the portability of your sewing machine to conveniently carry it everyday to sewing classes or even during travel, ensure better protection against dust, dirt and moisture, and maintain its new-like efficiency in the long run – Embroidex sewing machine bag offers a perfect balance between functional effectiveness, ease of use and style!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY & DURABILITY – The thoughtful size ensures that the sewing machine carrying case is compatible with a wide range of sewing machines – suitable as Singer sewing machine carrying case, Brother sewing machine carrying case, and as sewing machine tote bag for Brother, Babylock, Pfaff, Husqvarna Viking, and many more other sewing machines. The use of heavy duty vinyl and high-strength stitching make it a durable & an unbeatable choice!
- GENEROUS FRONT POCKET & ERGONOMIC HANDLE – With generous front pocket of this sewing machines carrying case, you can conveniently store sewing machine feet, power cord & other important sewing notions – be it scissors, spools of threads, bobbins, etc. The cushioned carry strap makes it comfortable to hold without putting undue strain on your hands, and further enhances the ease of carrying it around.
- PREMIUM & CHIC DESIGN – Beautiful Red Fabric and high level of attentio n to details help you carry your machine in style. Moreover, our carrying case for sewing machine offers a great value for money, and remains a preferred choice of professionals and home sewers alike. The use of high quality zippers further improve user experience by ensuring hassle free storage and removal.
Consew 206RB-5 Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Table and Servo Motor
- The industry favorite machine, #1 professionals choice. One of the most reliable machines on the market.
- Walking foot compound feed (triple feed) industrial sewing machine
- Features Extra Long Max. stich length 10mm, High foot lift 9/16" (14mm), Large Bobbin, adjustable height of the walking motion
- Perfect for Furniture Upholstery, Leather, Auto, Marine and canvas work.
- Comes with Table and Servo Motor - everything you need to start sewing. Beautiful white color.
Earning the Brownie Girl Scouts Stitch it Together Try-IT
The Stitch It Together Try-It helps girls learn about the art of sewing and how it can be applied to many household tasks as well as creating new forms of art. Teach the beginning steps of sewing to encourage a lifetime use of the skill.
Earning the Stitch It Together Try-It will enable girls to learn about this fading art and maybe find a new hobby they enjoy. These are really basic activities that do not require a sewing machine and can be done in a troop meeting. They are also basic enough that if you have no sewing skills whatsoever, you can still lead the girls in earning this Try-It. To earn this Try-It, you must complete four activities. Check into your local alteration shop or craft store and they might offer classes to help young girls achieve this as well.
Here are four simple activities you can do in a troop meeting to earn this Try-It.
Animal Sewing Cards
Find magazine pictures of animals and glue to cardstock and cut out. Punch holes evenly spaced around the edge of the animal. Depending on the size of the animal, you can punch holes at their eyes, nose, mouth, and paws locations to have them fill in with different colors.
Start the yarn by taping around one end to make it like a needle point. This will make it easier for them to thread through the holes. Start the yarn at the back of the card and tape it in place. Have the girls weave the yarn in and out of the holes surrounding the animal. If desired, they can change colors and also fill in eyes and other holes if punched. Make sure to have some appropriately colored yarn for the pictures you have created.
This is a little more advanced and does require a needle. You might want to look for buttons with large holes so a larger, dull point needle will fit through. Make sure to instruct them in the proper use of handling needles before starting on this project.
Have a small square of fabric available for each girl. You might want to consider size so that they do not have a lot of room to put a bunch of buttons since it will take awhile. Another idea would be to limit the number of buttons they can use so they don't get frustrated and take a long time organizing the pattern.
Take a given number of buttons and arrange them in desired locations on the fabric square. You will have to help them start the thread in the needle and on the back of the fabric. It is a good idea to work with them to give them a demonstration as they are going along. Once they have them where they want them, let them sew them on.
If you find this project too time consuming, perhaps sewing a button on a pair of socks or a T-shirt would be a good start. That way there are less buttons to worry about and probably less frustration as well.
This is a good medium to use to get the girls to practice their stitches. It is larger than cross stitch and easy to handle.
Give each girl a small square and demonstrate some of the common stitches like cross stitch, satin stitch, and stem stitch. You might know these as other names, so look them up if you are unsure of a particular stitch. It is also useful to have diagrams of how to do the stitch available for a visual aid.
If you can find a cheap little kit to make a plastic canvas magnet or something small, have each girl create something with her stitches.
Make a Blanket
Have the girls use their sewing skills to create a blanket to donate to charity. Either cut squares like a quilt or get a large piece of fleece to have them work on sewing together. This may take up several meeting times to accomplish.
Look in your area for a place to donate such items and take the girls there (if possible) or have their representative available for your troop meeting so the girls can present it to them.
Some of these activities may seem a little advanced for such young girls, however with the proper guidance, encouragement, and help, they can create beautiful works of art!