12 Best Usha Sewing Machine For Home
Updated on: March 2023
Best Usha Sewing Machine For Home in 2023
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
SINGER | Tradition 2277 Sewing Machine including 23 Built-In Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Snap-On Presser Feet, Automatic Tension, perfect for sewing all types of fabrics with ease
- Automatic embroidery needle threader is the biggest timesaver
- Adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and prevents bunching on any fabric type
- Fully automatic 1-step buttonhole provides professional results at the touch of a button
- 23 built-in stitches: 6 essential stitches, 7 stretch stitches, 9 decorative stitches, 1 buttonhole plenty of stitches for any project.
- Heavy-duty metal frame for overall durability and skip-free sewing. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
- Limited 90-DAY for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches, Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year for Sewing Machine Head
Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine Includes Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Purple tote [color may vary].
- The Janome 8077 sewing machine lest you sew with confidence on all types of fabrics, from lightweight quilting cottons to heavy denims and everything in between.
- You will find the Janome 8077 a pleasure to sew on.
- The 8077 Janome sewing machine operates flawlessly time after time, allowing you to focus on your creativity and the beautiful results.
- The Janome 8077 is an excellent value loaded with features and a very nice price.
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Varmax Sewing Machine with 12 Stitches Multifunctional Sewing Machine with Zigzags Backstitch Buttonholing
- 【Household Sewing Machine】It is a compact sewing machine for domestic use. Equipped with built-in light and thread cutter, it is easy to finish sewing at home. And it is a great space saver compared to a full-size sewing machine.
- 【12 Stitches & Back Stitch】It features 12 Stitching types which supports it to finish Zigzag sewing, Buttonholing, Zipper Sewing, Seaming, Hemming and so on. It is also equipped with Reverse function.
- 【5 layers sewing】Stronger stitching power than small sewing machine. Adapter(includes)power supply or batteries power supply for selecting. Please find applicable fabric on the following description.
- 【Replaceable Presser Feet】The default of presser feet is a universal presser foot. It can also be changed to a professional presser foot, such as zigzag foot and zipper foot, which will boost your efficiency during sewing.
- 【Guarantee】We promise a three-month guarantee for this item, and please feel free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Fabrics Sewing Machine, Medium
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Built-in Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, fashion sewing and much more
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLE POSITION: The needle can be changed to any of the three available positions to add zippers or a decorative touch with topstitching and cording
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability, and with a strong motor, sewing a higher quantity of items more quickly and efficiently at 1,100 stitches per minute is achievable
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT CONTROL SEWING MACHINE: Sew very lightweight and heavy weight fabrics with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 can sew a wide range of fabrics.Volts:120 V
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Note: Kindly refer Manuals provided under Technical Specifications before use
SINGER | Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches Including 19 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Free Arm, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- SINGER PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 3232 portable sewing machine features 32 built-in stitches, a built-in 1-step buttonhole, built-in needle threader and a heavy-duty metal frame making sewing creative projects fun and easy
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye in seconds. The built-in needle threader helps you thread the eye of the needle effortlessly
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER 3232 sewing machine has a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, so larger projects can be sewn quickly
- HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFTER: The SINGER Simple 3232 sews several layers of thick fabric. The presser foot can be raised to a higher position for easy positioning of your project
- AUTOMATIC REVERSE SEWING MACHINE: Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitching
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Watts:60
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Handheld Sewing Machine, Chriffer Mini Portable Electric Stitching Machine Cordless Stitch Quick Repairs Fabric Leather Denim with Extra Bobbin, Needle and Threader 15 Pcs
- TRAVEL & HOUSEHOLE DESIGN：Ideal for beginners and novice, Pre-threaded and ready to use.Use this practical machine to make your own handkerchiefs, aprons, gloves, cloth, very suitable for craft, patchwork or simple embroidery, which is very interesting. Ideal gift for your friends who are interested in DIY Great Crafts
- PERFECT FOR ANY MAtTERIAL：Suitable for fabric, clothing, silk, jeans, , leather, denim, wool,Hem pants, drapes, holes rips, toy crafts and etc. You can use it to sew hanging curtains as well. Note: The suitable sewing thickness cannot over 1.8mm.
- EASY TO USE：This mini sewing machine is easy to operate, line with the flat edge, automatic moving. Both beginner and professionals can make some DIY arts crafts easily. There are 2 power modes. Can use 4 xAA batteries or DC 6V Power Adapter(Both are Not Included )
- ALL IN ONE: Portable sewing machine X 1; Bobbin sewing thread X 9; Needles X 1; Scissors X1; Measuring Tape X 1; Safty pins X 10; Threader X 1; Spindle X 1; Instruction Manual X 1
- PURCHASE WITHOUT RISK： If the item you received is defective, please contact us for a replacement or refund. Thank you!
SINGER Start 1304 6 Built-in Stitches, Free Arm Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains Still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless steel bedplate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Made in China
- Amps:0.6. Volts - 110
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
International CES, Golden Globe Awards, Sundance Film Festival, MIDEM, GRAMMY Awards
Anusha Rizvi's debut film "Peepli Live" has been selected to the world cinema narrative competition section of Sundance Film Festival. The black comedy which may be the first Indian film in this category, produced by Aamir Khan, and using the sound mixing and sound design talents of Harikumar Pillai
A two-day production assistant workshop in Sherman Oaks, January 9-10, teaches essentials you need to know to get an entry level job in film production including, but not limited to, radio/walkie use; function and terminology; all production paperwork; set "do's" and "don'ts"; how each department functions and interacts; specifics of the AD team; PA responsibilities and behavior; industry employment. NAMM Music Products Trade Show happens this year from January 14-17 in Anaheim, and brings together all facets of the music products industry - musical instruments, lighting technologies and pro-audio, sound, and stage equipment - to reveal new musical instruments/products, and ideas to help music products retailers and manufacturers become more successful. BMI will honor gospel greats Donnie McClurkin and Andraé Crouch at its 11th Annual Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards Luncheon, on January 15 in Nashville. The invitation-only ceremony, held the day before the 25th Annual Stellar Awards, which will be celebrated with hosts Kirk Franklin, Vickie Winans, and Donnie McClurkin, and will acknowledge gospel music's premier songwriters, recording artists and music industry executives, as well as the genre's legends. The first annual 30A Songwriters Festival will debut January 15-17 along the resort highway on the Florida panhandle between Destin and Panama City Beach -- that includes Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Miramar Beach, WaterColor and Grayton Beach. More than 50 songwriters, including Jeffrey Steele, BMI Icon John Oates, Sam Bush, the Bangles' Susanna Hoffs, Matthew Sweet, Rodney Crowell, the Jayhawks' Gary Louris, Shawn Mullins, Chely Wright, and many more are slated to perform. The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, which originated somewhere in the early 1940s by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, recognizes achievements in both television and motion pictures, and takes place this year on January 17 in Los Angeles.
In "New Hollywood Cinema", Northwest Film Forum explores the themes and styles of the New Hollywood movement which lasted from 1967 to 1980. Key films will be screened, studied for their cinematic power, and discussed for how they reflect the wider culture, in which gender roles were changing along with sexuality and views of class and race in the Monday sessions that run January 18 to February 22 in Seattle. In an outdoor cinema located at the main square in the heart of Tromsø, and set against the dark polar nights, Tromso International Film Festival gets underway January 18-24, with screenings, parties, and other off-screen events including an industry and social meeting for regional film workers organized by Nordnorsk Filmsenter and MEDIA Desk Norge, that takes place at the festival January 20. Anusha Rizvi's debut film "Peepli Live" has been selected to the world cinema narrative competition section of Sundance Film Festival. The black comedy which may be the first Indian film in this category, produced by Aamir Khan (www.aamirkhan.com), and using the sound mixing and sound design talents of Harikumar Pillai (), is a satirical look at the predicament of a poor farmer deep in debt. Sundance Institute, begun by actor Robert Redford in 1981, features the national and international exhibition of new, independent dramatic and documentary films, runs January 21-31, and has screening venues in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden, and Sundance, Non-screening events and live showcases such as the Sundance ASCAP Music Café extend the event in new areas.
MIDEM, the annual global music event taking place in Cannes, is inaugurating the MIDEM Managers' Village hosted by the IMMF. The lounge and business area will host events, such as: Trading Conditions for artists and managers in 2020; and match your act to leading brands coaching sessions. At Listening Sessions, play your tracks in front of music industry people looking for music to place in their projects (video games, advertisements, film and TV scores, etc.), and showcase artists in live concerts at The Fringe showcase and other showcasing events during the event's run from January 23-27. From January 25-27 in Las Vegas, the annual NATPE Conference amp; Exhibition is an American program market serving the worldwide television community, affecting television professionals who buy, sell, develop, finance, advertise, market or license content; implement technology; exploit rights; or leverage media assets. In Rotterdam starting January 27 and running through February 7, the International Film Festival Rotterdam launches an ambitious experiment in film-making in this digital era through Cinema Reloaded, that allows filmmakers to directly connect with film lovers in order to finance and distribute their projects through combined online crowd sourcing and crowd funding. Cinema Reloaded will be accompanied by a year-long discussion and debate, and Rotterdam's international co-production market, CineMart, has chosen 33 projects for the selection of its 27th edition. Every year prior to the Grammy Awards, MusiCares, a charity founded by The Recording Academy, honors a musician as their person of the year. T Bone Burnett, Patty Griffin, Elton John, Lady Antebellum, Leon Russell, and host Jack Black have been added to the lineup for the 2020 Musicares Person Of The Year tribute to Neil Young happening on January 29 in Los Angeles. The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards, at which Black Eyed Peas, Beyoncé, Lady Antebellum, Maxwell, and Taylor Swift are slated to perform, will be held on January 31, and broadcast live from Los Angeles over the CBS Network, from 8-11:30 pm (ET/PT).
The above events are only a sample of what is fully listed. Complete details are on the "Media, Entertainment and Performing Arts Industry News and Events" page. Video and podcast versions of this news summary are also available at popular video sites around the Web like MySpace, YouTube, Daily Motion, as well as on The Actor's Checklist podcast blog. Follow the posting of the news summary on Twitter at: twitter.com/actorschecklist. This month on the video news summary you will again see a dynamic array of artists in performance of film, music and documentary. Last month was featured musical work in progress by Swedish musician Jan Verner-Carlsson, Gyprock Records, 'Final Act,' from United Front Video, Los Angeles, and Land of Misery Films with upcoming release, 'Chase'. These videos are now available on the Free Home Video Showcase which now serves as an archive for all past video presentations but without the audio news narration. The Actor's Checklist is proud announce the return of the Digital Media amp; Podcast Blog to find and/or view download to your iPhone the 10 ior 5 minute video or audio podcast presentation.