Best Straight Pins For Sewing in 2022
Color Scissor 250 Pieces Sewing Pins Ball Glass Head Pins Straight Quilting Pins for Dressmaker Jewelry Decoration
- MATERIAL: Glass head & High quality metal quilting pins
- SIZE: 3mm/ball head diameter; 38mm/sewing pin length
- VIVID COLOR: You can get 7 different color sewing pins in one time, these little cute sewing pins will make your work more fun
- EASY TO STORAGE: There is a plastic box coming with the glass head sewing pins, it is easy to carry and storage
- FIT MOST OCCASIONS: Suitable for daily sewing, dressmaking,crafts, corsages,graduations, wedding decoration, party, ornaments, embroidery, etc.
SINGER 00349 Dressmaker Pins, Size 17, 500-Count
- Set of 500 dressmaker pins, also known as Silk pins
- Used to hold fabric together before sewing, and for DIY crafts and beading
- Size 17 – 1 1/16 inch
- Made of nickel-plated steel for strength and rust resistance
- Silver color allows for visibility while not overwhelming the overall project
Zealor 1000 Pieces Sewing Pins 38mm Glass Ball Head Pins for Dressmaking Jewelry Components Flower Decoration
- Package includes: 1000 pieces of glass head pins in 10 clear box, 100 per box
- Various Colors - 10 assorted colors for your different demands
- Size: 3 mm in diameter of glass head, the total length of pins is 38 mm
- Made of steel and glass head, sturdy and durable. You can Iron over the pins for you need
- Perfect for dress marking, crafting, daily sewing, wedding decoration, party, ornaments, embroidery etc
Dritz 3009 Quilting Pins, 1-3/4-Inch, Yellow (500-Count)
- Perfect for basting quilt layers
- Ideal for holding multiple layers of fabric, loose weaves, synthetic furs, plush velvets and bulky fabrics
- Extra-long steel with yellow heads
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage box
- This package contains 500 Ct. Quilter's Pins, size 1-3/4"
Dritz 64 Pearlized Pins, Long, 1-1/2-Inch (120-Count)
- Add decorative accents to DIY decorations and crafts
- Use for general sewing, crafting and decorating projects
- Nickel-Plated Steel
- Reusable plastic storage box with curved side for easy pin removal
- Size 24 (1-1/2") 0.58mm multi-colored Pearlized Pins
Dritz 126 Dressmaker Pins, 1-1/16-Inch (750-Count)
- General purpose sewing pins
- For medium to medium weight fabrics
- Nickel-Plated Steel
- Reusable plastic storage box with curved side for easy pin removal
- Size 17 (1-1/16"), 750 Ct.
SINGER 07051 Pearlized Head Straight Pins, Size 24, 120-Count, White
- Set of 120 pearl head pins
- Used in crafting, sewing and decorative wear, such as boutonniere pins or hijab pins
- Made of nickel-plated steel for rust resistance
- Pearlized heads for simplicity and craft aesthetics
- Size 24 - 1 ½ inch
SINGER 07050 Pearlized Head Straight Pins, Size 20, 150-Count, Multicolor
- Pack of 150 assorted pearlized color head pins
- Decorative and easy to spot when using on patterned or colored fabric
- Made of nickel-plated steel for durability, rust prevention and long-lasting use for a range of sewing, quilting and crafting projects
- Used for crafting and sewing
- Size 20 – 1 ¼ inches
Pllieay 250 Pieces Sewing Pins 38mm Multicolor Glass Ball Head Pins Straight Quilting PinsÂ Including Sewing Seam Ripper and Soft Tape Measure for Dressmaking Jewelry Components Flower Decoration
- Size: Ball head diameter: 3mm; Length of sewing pins: 38mm
- Various Color: You can get sewing pins with various colors right away, these little cute sewing pins will make your work more fun
- Easy to storage: The glass head sewing pins are all packed into one plastic box, easy to carry and storage
- Useful tools: The pin cushion provides a safe place to store pins, which is convenient for you to store and take out at any time. Besides, the sewing seam ripper including red color and blue color, is necessary for cutting and removing stitches
- Application:These quilting pins are perfect for making or decorating your sewing or crafting objects, as a gift given to your friend or family who are craft lovers
Push Pins, Map pins 200 PCS 1.5 in Pearlized Ball Head Pins Straight Pins Sewing Pins for DIY Sewing Crafts
- Total 200 pcs pins in a clear box that is convenient to storage, you can get them quickly and easy to tidy.
- Color: Pearl White. Material: Metal. Size: Approx. 3.3 * 0.4 * 0.4cm/ 1.3 * 0.16 * 0.16 inch (L*W*H).
- High quality for durable and long-lasting use, High temperature resistance with gorgeous color without fading.
- Perfect for marking or decorating your sewing or crafting projects, wedding flower bouquet, corsages, handcraft, clothing making, boutonnieres.
- 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & INCLUDE: PECULA Push Pins (200pcs). 60 days money back guarantee, welcome guide, and our 7*24 friendly customer service for peace of mind.
Sewing Straight Pins 1000 Pack - 1 Inch Long Flat Head Stick Pins Dressmaker Stainless Steel Silver Craft Dress Tailor Fabric Push Needle Seamstress Metal Pin Set
- WE ALL NEED MORE PINS - With all the pins getting lost into the abyss of the couch, stuck in your husband's rear end, and stolen by kids for their school projects, haing a 1000 is sure to help.
- SIZE: 1 inch long
- SHARP AS A TACK - Actually sharper than a tack, but that's how the saying goes. These straight pins are super sharp and great for any sewing or craft project.
- WORKS WITH MAGNETS - Spilling 1000 pins on the ground for a game of 'find the hay in the needle stack' may sound fun to your little hooligans, but nobody needs that 'fun' in their day. Pick these pins up quickly with a magnet as needed, and keep everyone's feet safe for another day.
- HANG YOUR TWINKLE LIGHTS - These pins are great for so many things- including doubling as small nails for hanging decorations or anything that needs to be hung on the wall. They are much easier to hammer into the wall than a nail and barely leave a mark!
U_star 3000 Pieces Stainless Steel Pin Dressmaker Pins Fine Satin Pin for Sewing and Craft, Jewelry Making 1 1/16 Inch
- Material: these fine satin pins are made of stainless steel, durable and anti-oxidation, comes with a box, easy and convenient for you to store them.
- Abundant quantity: package contains 3000 pieces silvery head pins(length: 26mm), a large amount of stainless steel head pins can be used for a long time, and satisfy your different requirements.
- Convenient to use: stainless steel dressmaker pins can go through silks and delicate fabrics easily, fit for project making, DIY crafts and making beaded ornaments.
- Wide application these dressmaker pins are idea for silks and delicate fabrics, useful for jewelry , craft and sewing making, such as earrings, Christmas ball and so on.
- Free storage box these head pins are packed in a clear plastic box, very convenient to storage and carry. Small parts, please keep them far away from children under 3 years old.
Beautiful Straight Pin Brooches
You won’t believe how exquisite some straight pins can look!
Start by using a pin backing. The backing should be one that has a flat bar on one side, and the pin itself - with a rotating hinge - on the opposite side. In addition to the pin, you'll need a disk or other small shape of Styrofoam. Glue the Styrofoam shape to the flat side of the pin, using hot glue or another adhesive.
Decide on something that will conceal the Styrofoam. It could be a lace applique, a felt shape, a large rhinestone, or a piece of fabric. Glue it on over the Styrofoam shape. The item you glue on can be the same size or larger than the Styrofoam piece.
Online, you can find a vast amount of colored-ball straight pins. Your local craft or fabric store might also sell a nice collection. Don't see the colors you want? Spray paint the balls of white or other colors with paint made for plastic, a paint pen - or even nail polish. Or, leave the pin balls the colors that they are and use nail polish, or a paint pen, to make dots or other designs on them.
Create even more decorative pins yourself by gluing things onto plain straight pins, which have no balls on the ends. Glue on punched-out foil shapes, tiny rhinestones, little beads, or other things, to create the pins you want for the brooch or other jewelry piece.
The nicest pin can be made if you use more than one color, and if you use pins of different sizes, as well as pins with various sizes of balls on the ends. Keep in mind that, if needed, it's easy to clip pieces of pins off, using wire snip, to make them shorter.
Begin pushing straight pins into the Styrofoam to create the exact design you want. The pins should go behind the applique or other embellishment. Push some pins in a little and some in far. Go around the Styrofoam shape, putting in more and more pins. Alternate colors, and sizes, to create a star, a star burst, a flower, or another shape. To make sure each pin stays in the Styrofoam, just poke it in, remove it, put a dot of hot glue on the pin, and stick it back in the hole.
Play around and make all sorts of brooches, using assorted pins, and various embellishments. You'll love the finished jewelry pieces from you, the designer.