Best Steam Iron For Sewing in 2021
Professional Grade 1700W Steam Iron for Clothes with Rapid Even Heat Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel Sole Plate, True Position Axial Aligned Steam Holes, Self-Cleaning Function
BEAUTURAL 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric
- 9 PRESET MODES - features a clear-view LCD screen, Stop with the guesswork and don’t burn your clothes! Select your fabric type and always iron with the right heat. Ideal temps for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, jeans, linen and more.
- DOUBLE CERAMIC SOLEPLATE - Harder than stainless steel, super scratch resistant, and more durable and easier to clean! Protect your delicate clothes with a unique double-layer design that ensures even heating of the entire soleplate.
- BE SAFER WITH AUTO SHUTOFF - We all get distracted at some point, so DON’T PUT THOSE AROUND YOU AT RISK! Motion sensors automatically shut off the iron to avoid danger when it sits motionless for too long. Shuts off after 30 seconds when laying flat and 8 minutes when vertical.
- 100% PRE-TESTED and FULLY FEATURED - Every Beautural Iron is tested by our QA team before leaving the factory so you’re assured quality right out of the box. Packs a huge list of features including an LCD screen, fabric presets, water spray and steam bursts, and 1800 watts of pure power so no fabric in your home is too tough to iron!
- WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
Steamfast SF-717 Mini Steam Iron with Dual Voltage, Travel Bag, Non-Stick Soleplate, Anti-Slip Handle, Rapid Heating, 420W Power, White
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — Backed by a 2-year hassle-free warranty and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- QUICK HEAT UP TIME — A 1.4-ounce water tank heats up in 15 seconds, equipped with 1-touch steam control and 3 temperature settings for various fabric types. Fill measuring cup with water up to maximum 1.1 ounce mark
- EQUIPPED FOR THE JOB — 420 watts of power removes wrinkles from almost any fabric, an anti-slip handle for improved grip, and a 7.5-foot power cord for reachability
- DUAL VOLTAGE CONVENIENCE — Sized and equipped for travel anywhere in the world, just select between 100 and 240 volts
- TRAVEL ESSENTIALS — An included travel bag and plastic measuring cup is included for added convenience and protection
CHI Steam Iron for Clothes with Titanium Infused Ceramic Soleplate, 1700 Watts, XL 10â€™ Cord, 3-Way Auto Shutoff, 300+ Holes, Professional Grade, Silver (13101)
- MADE WITH CHI FLAT IRON TECHNOLOGY. Designed using the same titanium-infused ceramic soleplate technology that powers CHI’s hair styling tools, including the flagship CHI G2 Flat Iron
- POWERFUL STEAM FOR EFFORTLESS IRONING. With over 300 steam holes, this iron delivers powerful steam that makes the process of steaming out wrinkles smooth and fast
- FABRIC GUIDE. Choose your fabric type and the iron sets the temperature accordingly, eliminating the guesswork
- PRECISE CONTROL. A unique, adjustable steam lever goes from no steam to full power with just a quick slide. And the sleek handle with textured grip gives you complete control and comfort
- PREMIUM MATERIALS WITH MODERN STYLE. The titanium-infused ceramic soleplate is ultra-strong and scratch-resistant. Matte chrome accents and a sleek design give this iron a polished look
Rowenta DW5080 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ PRECISION TIP - Easy gliding across different garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1700-Watts of Power
- 400+ STEAM HOLES WITH 35 G/MIN OF STEAM – Provide excellent steam distribution
- EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB – Easily select the ideal steam output based on fabric
- USE TAP WATER TO IRON – Easily fill the iron with easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and translucent water tank window
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – Automatic 3-way shut off system to prevent accidents
- MADE IN GERMANY – German quality with stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system for tap water use, and auto-cleaning system
SINGER| Expert Finish 1700 Watt Anti-Drip Steam Electronic Flat Iron with Brushed Stainless Steel Soleplate, LCD Electronic Settings and Smart Auto-Off
- SINGER CLOTHES STEAMER The SINGER Expert Finish Steam Iron is a fully featured 1700-Watt iron that delivers expert garment care The steam is distributed evenly ensuring fast efficient ironing and outstanding performance
- LCD TEMPERATURE CONTROL An accurate LCD temperature control alerts when your desired setting has been reached with the perfect amount of steam for different fabrics
- 360 SWIVEL CORD A 360 degree pivoting power cords allows a free range of motion An open tip simplifies ironing pleats or around buttons An anti-drip design prevents those annoying leaks when using the iron at low temperatures
- SMART AUTO OFF A safety feature of 3-way auto shut off allows you to walk away and not worry if you turned off the iron After 8 minutes the iron will shut-off if left vertical 30 seconds if left horizontal with no movement and 30 seconds if it falls to the side
- The SINGER Expert Finish is with 2-years limited
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
BLACK+DECKER Classic Steam Iron, F67E
- Easy Glide - The aluminum soleplate is built to last, with a smooth, nonstick finish that glides over all fabric types to quickly remove wrinkles A special groove near the tip of the soleplate lets you navigate easily around buttons and collars
- Steam or Dry Ironing - Switch on the steam setting to help iron out tough wrinkles, or turn it off when dry ironing delicate fabrics
- Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures. 7 Temperature Settings - The intuitive temperature dial and fabric guide make it easy to get the perfect heat setting based on fabric type Plus, the dedicated “OFF” button provides convenient peace of mind
- Automatic Shutoff - For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest Plus, a power indicator light tells you when the iron is plugged in
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
IIMII Mini Travel Steam Iron, Dual Voltage 420W Power, Rapid Heat Up Time, Powerful Steam, Non-Stick Soleplate and Compact Design, Best Travel Quilting Sewing Iron
- ✓ SMALL & POWERFUL - 420 watts of power; size is smaller than your palm; removes wrinkles from almost any fabric; strong enough for everyday use and compact enough to pack for travel
- ✓ FAST & SMART HEAT UP - 1-ounce water tank; rapid heat up time; automatic smart on/off control light for heating/cooling indication
- ✓ STRONG STEAM - Don’t let the size fool you! This iron is designed to produce strong continuous steam to get your job done
- ✓ TRAVEL COMPANION – Mini size and dual voltage for maximum travel convenience anywhere in the world
- ✓ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All IIMII products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee, 18-month worry-free warranty and lifetime friendly customer service
BLACK+DECKER Digital Advantage Professional Steam Iron, LCD Screen, Gray, D2030
- Stainless Steel Soleplate - The durable, heavy-duty soleplate glides smoothly over all fabric types to press out wrinkles in no time. Comfort Grip Handle
- High Steam Rate - Blast away wrinkles efficiently with customizable digital settings that deliver the perfect amount of steam according to fabric type. Item dimensions is 11 x 5.6 x 4.6 inch
- Digital Temperature Control - The clear-view LCD screen makes it easy to customize fabric and steam settings. Plus, the screen will flash “READY” once the iron is preheated to the selected temperature
- Variable Temperature and Steam Controls - Independent steam and temperature controls give you the ability to customize each setting separately for the best results across all fabric types. Volts : 120V. Wattage : 1500W
- Automatic Shutoff - For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest
Mueller Steam Iron, Large Water Tank, Nonstick Stainless Steel Soleplate, 8 Ft Power Cord, 3 Way Auto Shut Off, Retractable Cord, Self Cleaning Function
- 🔎 FASTER HEATING - Mueller Retractable Steam Iron only takes 3 seconds for steam to regenerate and reach max temperature in less than a minute much faster than traditional irons.
- 🔎 STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE - Effortlessly glides over fabrics and allows for tight spots and corners. Suitable for all types of fabrics, even the post delicate ones.
- 🔎 RETRACTABLE CORD - The 8 ft. retractable cord winds up quickly with the touch of a button. Makes your iron storage more convenient and tidy.
- 🔎 PRECISE CONTROL - Mueller Steam Iron allows you to leave your iron in the face down position, but prevents burning and scorching of your fabrics or ironing board cover. From now on you can steam out wrinkles on your hanging garments too, with the vertical steam function.
- 🔎 SUPERIOR QUALITY WITH MUELLER - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life more easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
Shark Steam Iron, Red
- 8.5" premium stainless steel soleplate with holes for even distribution of steam
- 1500 watts provide powerful steam
- Water tank with a 260 millilitre capacity and easy fill door
- Button fit tip with smooth glide maneuverability
- Multi position auto steam shut off
SMAGREHO Mini Travel Steam Iron with Dual Voltage, Anti Slip Handle and Non-Stick Teflon Soleplate Iron
- Fast-Heat: 1.4-ounce water tank heats up in 15 seconds,equipped with 1-touch steam control and 3 temperature settings for various fabric types to satisfied your needs.
- Dry and steam ironing:Versatile for any type of fabric to effortlessly remove wrinkles in on time, makes you look more charming.
- Dual Voltage: Sized and equipped for travel anywhere in the world, just switch between 100 and 240 volts.
- Size for travel: Measures approximately 5.2 x 3 x 3.1 inches, including travel bag,plastic measuring cup and protective mesh for added convenience and protection.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: 1 year warranty, and lifetime friendly customer service.
Solia Flat Iron Review
After my old CHI flat iron died on me, I purchased a new Solia flat iron. So far, I'm in love with it.
When I was in high school, I used to straighten my hair with a Revlon flat iron from the drugstore until my grandma gave me my first CHI flat iron. I've used the same 1" CHI for the last four years until it fizzled out on me a few weeks ago. (Tip: Don't wrap the cord around the iron during storage because it causes the insides to short out). Since I've been using a professional flat iron for so long, there was no way I could go back to some el cheapo from the drugstore.
I decided not to just buy another CHI, but to try out another high-end flat iron. I ended up purchasing the 1-1/4" Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron. I bought it for $80, the standard price I kept running into on the web. I am ecstatic about it, to say the least. I don't usually flat iron my hair every time I style it, but since I've bought this Solia flat iron, I can't stop!
So, why is this one so special? Well, unlike my old CHI, this flat iron uses a combination ceramic and tourmaline ion heat technology. First of all, ceramic flat irons produce negative ions when heated. I love negative ions (and you should, too) because negative ions neutralize the positive charge that your damaged hair possesses. When tourmaline is added to a ceramic plate, up to 6 times more negative ions are emitted. Tourmaline is a precious stone that naturally boosts the negative ion output. This means that the combo ceramic and tourmaline plates can generate a ton of negative ions, smoothing out each and every hair strand.
It also has something called a Dynamic Alignment System which is really just a fancy name to call the moving plates of the iron. The plates self-adjust, moving with your hair instead of against it. This ensures perfect, even contact with your hair and eliminates any tugging.
I use this flat iron the way you would use any other one. I always use a protective product like Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray to protect my hair from the flat iron's high temperature. Divide your hair into manageable parts and iron away!
Some other awesome things about this particular flat iron include the four color options. You can buy it in black, pink, purple, or red. I purchased a red one and feel pretty sassy when I use it. The Dynamic Alignment System allows you to really control your hair, making it easier to complete the boring task that is straightening your hair. Also unlike my old CHI, you can adjust the temperature on this flat iron from 140 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
I have thick, layered hair that falls a little past my shoulders. I straighten it at about 300 degrees Fahrenheit. I think it will work well for many other women because you can change the temperature depending on your hair type.
Overall, I am more than pleased with my purchase. This Solia flat iron really helps control my frizz and make my hair feel very smooth and soft. I haven't used it to curl my hair yet but I think it will work perfectly. My roommate is already considering buying one after using mine. If you've been struggling to get smooth, straight hair, this flat iron is definitely the way to go.