Best Sewing Machine Under 500 in 2021
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Brother, SE600, Computerized Machine with 4" x 4" Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a 3.2" x 1.8" touchscreen display
- 4” X 4” EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4” x 4” embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes.
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
SINGER | Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches Including 19 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Free Arm, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- SINGER PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 3232 portable sewing machine features 32 built-in stitches, a built-in 1-step buttonhole, built-in needle threader and a heavy-duty metal frame making sewing creative projects fun and easy
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye in seconds. The built-in needle threader helps you thread the eye of the needle effortlessly
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER 3232 sewing machine has a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, so larger projects can be sewn quickly
- HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFTER: The SINGER Simple 3232 sews several layers of thick fabric. The presser foot can be raised to a higher position for easy positioning of your project
- AUTOMATIC REVERSE SEWING MACHINE: Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitching
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Watts:60
Magicfly Mini Sewing Machine for Beginner, Dual Speed Portable Sewing Machine Machine with Extension Table, Light, Sewing Kit for Household, Travel
- 【Electrical Sewing Machine]】Support AC/DC power supply or Batteries power supply, easy to turn on with button or Foot Pedal (included). Easy to start the sewing jobs.
- 【High or Low Control】Double Threads design make the stitching stronger and ends sewing without tying the thread. There is a Speed button on the product to turn the speed in “high” or “slow” according to your demand.
- 【Extension Table & Light】Extension table make the sewing machine more stable and works better on large project. Additionally, it was equipped with built-in light and thread cutter, which provide enough light source and straight cutting on sewing.
- 【Mini-size and Domestic Product】 This item was designed with mini size and one stitching type which match the basic home sewing demand. It is portable and suitable for kids; but not only for kids, a considerable amount of our customers are adults, even elders.
- 【Great Gift】The mini sewing machine is suitable for both beginners and children. Also a great gift for Christmas, birthdays.
SINGER Start 1304 6 Built-in Stitches, Free Arm Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains Still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless steel bedplate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Made in China
- Amps:0.6. Volts - 110
Varmax Sewing Machine with 12 Stitches Multifunctional Sewing Machine with Zigzags Backstitch Buttonholing
- 【Household Sewing Machine】It is a compact sewing machine for domestic use. Equipped with built-in light and thread cutter, it is easy to finish sewing at home. And it is a great space saver compared to a full-size sewing machine.
- 【12 Stitches & Back Stitch】It features 12 Stitching types which supports it to finish Zigzag sewing, Buttonholing, Zipper Sewing, Seaming, Hemming and so on. It is also equipped with Reverse function.
- 【5 layers sewing】Stronger stitching power than small sewing machine. Adapter(includes)power supply or batteries power supply for selecting. Please find applicable fabric on the following description.
- 【Replaceable Presser Feet】The default of presser feet is a universal presser foot. It can also be changed to a professional presser foot, such as zigzag foot and zipper foot, which will boost your efficiency during sewing.
- 【Guarantee】We promise a three-month guarantee for this item, and please feel free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
Sewing Machine by Galadim (12 Stitches, 2 Speeds, LED Sewing Light, Foot Pedal) - Electric Overlock Sewing Machines - Small Household Sewing Handheld Tool GD-015-AI
- Built-in 12 stitch patterns
- Replaceable Foot
- Reverse Sewing
- Double Thread & Double Speed
- LED Sewing Light
Brother RLX3817A 17-Stitch Sewing Machine, Blue (Renewed)
- 17 unique built-in stitches, including one 4-step auto-size buttonhole
- 4 included sewing feet: zigzag foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Jam-resistant, Quick-set drop-in top bobbin system. Upper thread tension control dial help you avoid too loose or puckered stitches. Clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin allow you to see when you’re low on thread
- Included instructional CD gets you started and shows how to use your machine
Buying a Sewing Machine
The best sewing machine for your needs depends upon the type of sewing you will do. Learn which features you need and which are merely bells and whistles.
Essential sewing machine features vary depending on the type of sewing you do. Some things are always essential: good tension control and even stitching are always necessary. While machines are now available with hundreds of stitches, most sewing can be done with straight stitch, zig zag stitch, and a blind hem stitch. If you sew clothing, an automatic buttonhole feature makes your life easier. Those who work with denim or drapery fabrics will want to sew samples of heavy fabric on a machine to be sure the sewing machine is powerful enough for heavy-duty sewing. A knee lever that enables you to lift the presser foot while keeping both hands on your sewing project is essential for those who make quilts or work on other projects with many layers of fabric (such as wedding gowns.)
Optional features are nice to have if there is room in your budget. An automatic one-step buttonhole is great when sewing shirts and shirtdresses. Those who make special baby clothes, christening gowns, or other heirloom sewing on fine fabrics will want stitches that imitate French hand sewing: pin stitch, featherstitch, and appliqué stitch for example. Decorative stitches, monogramming, and other machine embroidery features make it easy and fun to create gifts such as monogrammed sheets and fun children's clothes.
The home sewing machine should handle most sewing and mending. If you plan to sew professionally, however, consult with trained staff at a sewing center. Explain the type of sewing you want to do and ask for their recommendations. You may need a heavy-duty machine or an industrial model if you plan to do production sewing. You may also ask for recommendations from a 4-H leader, American Sewing Guild chapter, quilting club, or your local Cooperative Extension Service.
It may surprise you to learn that many fine dressmakers in small shops use older, basic machines. The more complicated a machine, the more time it takes to learn to use each feature. By selecting a machine that is as complicated as you need, but not a bit more, you can spend more time sewing and less time reading the manual or watching the instructional DVD that came with your sewing machine. Many sewing centers sell used machines as well as new machines. An older sewing machine can be a simple, sturdy, and budget-friendly option.