Best Sewing Machine Table in 2022
Sew Ready Comet Sewing Table Multipurpose/Sewing Desk Craft Table Sturdy Computer Desk, 13332, 45.5" W, Black/White
Sauder Miscellaneous Storage Sewing Craft Cart, Cinnamon Cherry finish
- Drop leave provides extra work space for sewing or crafts
- Storage behind roll-open door includes two storage bins and hidden shelf for sewing machine
- Two adjustable shelves behind door
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch-resistant
- Easy roll casters
- Cinnamon Cherry finish
- Engineered wood construction
- Assembled dimensions: L 40.08" x W 40.08" x H 28.50"
- 5 year limited warranty
- Assembly required
SewStation 101, Sewing Table by SewingRite - Black
- Transform your craft room into a sewing sanctuary with your own SewStation table by SewingRite.
- Not only does it hold up to 50 lbs., the laminate tabletop won't scratch or leave cut marks.
- With 5.5 square feet of surface space, your SewStation 101 doubles as a cutting table.
- Steel legs pins beneath give you a sturdy work space that won't buckle under your heavy machine.
- Keep a tidy sewing space by folding your table for storage and slip it into a closet or under a bed.
Brother Quilting Machine, CS7000i, 70 Built-in Stitches 2.0" LCD Display, Wide Table, 10 Included Sewing Feet
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CS7000i comes with 70 built-in sewing stitches including utility, quilting, decorative, heirloom stitches, and 7 auto-size buttonholes
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CS7000i includes a protective hard case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: The backlit LCD display allows you to easily make and view your stitch selections
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The CS7000i comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Southern Enterprises Eaton Rolling Craft Station Sewing Table 31.5" Wide, White Finish
- Spacious worktop with rotating lockable casters for mobility
- Goes anywhere craft station with universial style
- Overall dimensions measure 31.5 inches wide x 19 inches deep x 29.5 inches high
- Approximately weighs 50 pounds | Assembly required
- Constructed of MDF and melamine paper
Costway Adjustable Sewing Craft Table, Multifunction Crafting Machine Desk with Storage, Sturdy Computer Desk with White Finish, Ideal for Home Indoor
- Adjustable Platform--The drop down platform has 6 different position of fine adjustment for providing comfortable to you. Platform can adjust down to fit sewing, machine or keyboard.
- Sturdy steel frame-- Frame is made of heavy duty powder coated steel which ensures there are no vibrations. The high quality construction can serve you for a long time.
- Spacious Desktop--The large worktop and a large lower shelf are available, so you can organize your supplies and keep them close
- Spacious Desktop--The large worktop and a large lower shelf are available, so you can organize your supplies and keep them close
- Easy To Assemble--We offer explicit and understandable installation guide, helping you easily set up the table. All hardware included. With a wipe-clean surface, it is easy to clean.
BAHOM Adjustable Sewing Craft Table Multipurpose, Sewing Machine Platform Computer Desk with Shelves, Craft Cutting Table, White
- 【Adjustable Platform Design】The design combines the features of sewing table and computer desk. The drop down platform has 6 different positions of fine adjustment to fit sewing machine and keyboard.
- 【Foldable Top to Save Space】The large worktop features a 10.2inch wide side shelf. It can fold down to make a good use of your space when not needed.
- 【Size】Overall dimension: 45.7’’x 23.6’’x 29.5’’; Folding side shelf: 23.6’x 10.2’’; Drop-down platform dimension: 21.7’’x 10.3’’; Drop-down height: 5.1’’. Assembly required.
- 【Eco-friendly Material】Made of MDF board, plastic suction processed which can largely avoid scratches, wear-resistant and flame retardant. The table becomes more smooth and easy to clean.
- 【Sturdy & Durable Structure】Constructed with heavy-duty steel frame, more stability and durability, which ensures no vibrations in use. Adjustable leg pads keep the table steady when the ground is rough.
Arrow 611 Gidget II Folding Sewing, Cutting, Quilting, and Craft Table, Portable with Wheels and Lift, White Finish
- Gidget II large opening (23 1/2" x 12"). Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat.
- Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs. Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 28-1/2" tall. Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 4-1/2" high
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 23-1/2" wide, 12-1/4" deep (front to back)
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
Portable Electric Sewing Machine with Extension Table 12 Built-in Stitches for Amateurs Beginners Embroidery, Bonus Shared 20 Thread Spools
- 🧵 12 Stitch Patterns Sewing Machine, designed with 12 stitching modes to satisfy different demands. The abundant stitch patterns make it easy to hem or seam the fabric. It was equipped with a built-in thread cutter and light for convenient sewing. Additionally, the cuff slot on the bottom makes it easy to sew the sleeves or pants.
- 🧵 Back Stitching&Buttonholing Sewing Machine. Reverse button on the item, press it to make the stitch backward. (It is suggested to apply on the straight line sewing) We designed two stitch patterns (7&8) to make a complete buttonhole, which is a quite useful function when you use.
- 🧵 MUITI-FUNCTION: Dual-threaded, 2-speed, double power supply design makes it easier for you to choose the model that suits you most. You only need to turn the gears to switch the stitches you need to your own fabric. You can use this machine to sew zippers and buttons; you can easily reverse stitching with one button. Choose different metal presser foot for replacement according to your needs.
- 🧵 Upgrade with Large Extension Table: It is equipped with a large extension table, which makes it more convenient to work on large projects, and also keep the mini machine more stable during sewing. Designed with a non-slip bottom pad and made of environmentally friendly materials, including UL-certified cables and 3C-certified power supplies(standards for export to Europe and America). Features practical, DIY creation can be done at any time: quilts, prom dresses, pet clothing, dolls, crafts,
- 🧵 Portable Electrical Machine:11*4.5*10.5 inches(28*11.4*26.7cm) on dimension. Equipped with AC/DC power and foot pedal, it is an electrical sewing machine for domestic daily use. Features practical, DIY creation can be done at any time: quilts, prom dresses, pet clothing, dolls, crafts, curtains, home decoration, etc.
Consew 206RB-5 Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Table and Servo Motor
- The industry favorite machine, #1 professionals choice. One of the most reliable machines on the market.
- Walking foot compound feed (triple feed) industrial sewing machine
- Features Extra Long Max. stich length 10mm, High foot lift 9/16" (14mm), Large Bobbin, adjustable height of the walking motion
- Perfect for Furniture Upholstery, Leather, Auto, Marine and canvas work.
- Comes with Table and Servo Motor - everything you need to start sewing. Beautiful white color.
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Arrow 601 Gidget I Sew-Much-More Folding Sewing, Cutting, Quilting, and Craft Table, Portable with Lift, White Finish
- Dimensions Open: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 28-1/4" tall. Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep X 4-1/2" tall
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 17-1/2" wide, 7 3/8" deep (front to back).
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines. Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 25 nos. Gidget I arrives Fully Assembled in 1 box weighing 35 nos
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Sewing Machine
Considering the purchase of a sewing machine but unsure what to look for? After reading this article, you will know exactly what key points you should consider when shopping for your next sewing machine.
Since your sewing machine is the biggest investments you will make for your sewing room, before choosing one, consider the following:
(1) Intended use of the sewing machine
Since sewing machines are being designed for different and specific purposes, buying the one that will meet your sewing needs is key. If you are mainly looking to do simple straight stitching, minor clothing repairs and make an occasional curtain or pillow case, a basic sewing machine with 1-15 types of stitches should be good perfect. However, if you're planning to make a few quilts, make clothing and create buttonholes, then a mid range sewing machine like the Brother PC-210 50-Stitch Computer Sewing Machine or the Janome DE 5124 24 Stitch Decor Excel Pro would be a better fit. If you are focusing on a machine for embroidery, you will need to figure out whether you want an embroidery only machine like the Brother PE700 Embroidery Machine or prefer an embroidery sewing machine combination such as the Singer Futura CE150 or the Brother SE350 67-Stitch Sewing amp; Embroidery Machine.
(2) Mechanical or Computerized Sewing
Sewing machines can be the basic mechanical or the computerized variety. This is another thing to consider. Whether you want a mechanical or a computerized sewing machine is a matter of personal preference.
(3) Determine Your Budget
Get a general idea of the price range of the type of sewing machines that fulfill your needs. Figure out just how much you want to spend. Sewing machine prices range from the under $100 basic models like the Omega 605 or the Singer 1507, a basic 7 stich sewing machine and great choice for simple garment construction, basic quilting and mending; to the over $7,000 embroidery sewing machines like the Viking Husqvarna Diamond with an incredible amount of features only a hardcore embroidery afecianado could truly appreciate and utilize. Stick to your established budget to avoid falling into the trap of getting a sewing machine with features you don't need or will never use.
(4) Research the Brands amp; Models Available
After you have fine tuned your ideas about what you need in a sewing machine, research the brands and models of sewing machines with the features you need in the price range you want to stay within. Use sites like to compare features and see pricing on a variety of sewing machines. If embroidery will be your main focus, take a look at brands such as Husqvarna Viking, a well respected producer of exquisite embroidery machines. They are pricey but hold their value and last a very, very long time. Review other sewing machine manufacturer's websites as well, including Singer, Brother, Elna and Bernina. Note the sewing machine models they offer, their features and the price ranges.
Choose the ones with features you know you want to use for sure and the ones suitable for the types of projects you plan to tackle. Shortlist the sewing machines that are not too complicated to learn how to use.
Go to sewing machine forums online to read customer feedback and discussions about the models you are considering to get a sense of whether these machines warrant further interest.
(5) Road-test the Sewing Machine Shortlist Group
Find local dealers for the machines on your shortlist and visit them to see the sewing machines and if possible, a trial and a demonstration. Test out the stitches and features that you have listed as important to you using samples of fabric you have been working with or plan to work with.
Check with the dealer about the sewing machine's manufacturer's warranty, cost for servicing and for upgrades. Some local dealers offer free sewing classes as a purchase bonus. Once you feel comfortable with your sewing machine choice, shop around online for prices that often beat those you will find locally. Also consider the possibility of purchasing a used model from dealers, online or locally, who often have well maintained models from other clients who have traded up to another model. Shop around online as well. Many sewing machine dealers also have an online presense and may be willing to beat a price you were quoted by your local dealer as well as throwing in free shipping. Again, double check the warranty availability as well as the return policy
Following this 5-step plan should make it easy to pinpoint the sewing machine that is ideal for your particular sewing room.