Best Sewing Machine Oil in 2023
ZOOM-SPOUT Sewing Machine Oil Oiler ~ 4FL. OZ.(118ml)
Universal Sewing Machine Oil in Zoom Spout Oiler â€“ Lily White Oil (Stainless) for Sewing Machines, Textile Machinery and Parts (1 Bottle)
Zipperstop Sewing Machine Oil ~ Lily White ~ 1 U.S. Gallon
- Sewing Machine Oil ~ Lily White ~ 1 U.S. Gallon
- Low Viscosity, Water White Lubricating Oil
- Ideal For Sewing Machines and Other Applications
Singer Sewing Machine Oil
- JUKI SEWING, MACHINE OIL, BROTHER SEWING
- JUKI SEWING MACHINE OIL, SINGER SEWING MACHINE OIL, JUKI LUBRICANT
- CONSEW SEWING MACHINE OIL, INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OIL
SINGER 2131E All Purpose Machine Oil, 4-Fluid Ounces
- All-purpose sewing machine oil
- Keeps sewing machines running smoothly
- Eliminates friction and protects metal parts against rust damage
- Specially formulated lubricant for sewing/knitting machines, vacuum cleaners, typewriters, computers, bicycle gears and other household appliances
- 4-ounce bottle
Zoom Spout Oil 4 oz (Pack of 2)
Hoppe's No. 9 Lubricating Oil, 14.9 ml Precision Bottle
- Extra long lasting, does not harden, gum or expire
- High viscosity oil refined to perfection
- Ideal for firearms, fishing reels, and other precision mechanisms
- Includes one 14.9 milliliter precision bottle
Sewing Machine Oil ~ Lily White (Gallon)
- Sewing Machine Oil ~ Lily White ~ 1 U.S. Gallon
- GALLON Low viscosity, water white lubricating oil for sewing machines, Textile machinery and parts Excellent
- Use in application where oil may come into contact with fabrics.
- Contains: formulated mineral oil
- Made in USA
1 Quart Lily White Industrial Sewing Machine Oil Made in USA, premium
- 1 quart per order
- lily whte premium type
- made in usa
- good for all sewing machine, never mess up the thread or fabric
Lily White Sewing Machine Oil - 2 Pack
- 4FL OZ. Sewing Machine Oil with Zoom Spout Oiler
- Non Detergent Mineral Oil
- Made in the U.S.A
- Use with Sewing and Embroidery Machines or any other application that comes into contact with textiles
Stainless Sewing Machine Oil - 8 Oz - Custom Formulated, Compatible with Singer, Bernina, Kenmore, and Other Commerical Sewing/Embroidery Machines
- ENGINEERED FOR SEWING MACHINES: Our oil is specifically designed to work best with sewing machines bringing out optimal performance and long-lasting protection.
- BEST VALUE: With the amount and quality of oil you receive in every bottle it is hard to find anything else at a better value in today's market
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: Works great with every type of sewing machine including Singer, Kenmore, Bernina, Embroidery, and more!
- SAFE & NON-TOXIC: Made only with safe ingredients that contain no toxic substances or chemicals.
- MADE IN THE USA: This product is proudly made in the USA to provide the utmost quality and performance.
Liberty Oil, the Best 100% Synthetic Oil for Lubricating All of Your Sewing Machines Moving Parts
- 100% Synthetic oil that will reduce friction between any moving surface.
- Use this to replace petroleum based or spray lubricants.
- Safe to use on plastics and painted surfaces.
- Comes with a 60 day no questions asked return policy. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase I will refund your money.
- Comes with a medical grade 1 1/2 inch long stainless steel needle tip applicator for precision oiling with no mess.
Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine, Model 100: Review
personal review of singer sewing machine, features and options
The Singer Featherweight sewing machine has gotten me back into a much loved hobby! It's small portable size, no longer has me dreading doing the everyday repairs my household needs and I've also found myself doing more crafting.
Even though this is a portable machine, it sports most of the same sewing options as it's bigger version. This little machines usage goes way beyond the ability to do repair work.
It even has a free arm, a option that a lot of full size machines don't even have. The free arm makes it much easier to get into tight places, you will find this to be a big plus when working on cuffs, baby clothes and a lot of your craft projects.
It is equipped with a speed switch, which is really great for those of us who sometimes get in a hurry and don't know when to let off of the foot pedal. Set it to low speed to prevent those times when you've had to remove stitches because you've let your material get away from you!
This little gem has the basic straight stitch and even has a reverse feature to lock those seams in place, but it also has five different zig zag stitches including the blind hem stitch.
The options with the zig zag stitching go even further with the ability to change the stitch size, a small knob on the side will easily adjust the stitch per inch to the size you need for each individual project.
With all the stitches available you have the options of making button holes, embroidering, attaching buttons and zippers and pretty much whatever other sewing chore you might encounter.
The tension adjustment can be changed to allow for sewing on all types of materials. In all the times I've used mine, I've yet to come across a material that this machine didn't do perfect stitching on!
Along with all the other features, it also has a place to rewind the bobbins and a convenient carrying handle. The little front sewing table that you remove to use the free arm even opens to store small items such as bobbins or needles.
It comes with a foot pedal, dust cover and some accessories, but other items including a plastic carrying case are available for purchase. Even though this is a smaller machine, I didn't need to purchase any special accessories, my bobbins and even the feet I have for my regular machine will fit perfectly.
I have used mine for minor and major repairs of our clothing, but I have even used it to make dolls, pillows and other items with no problems at all. The only missing feature I wish it had is a light, it has to be used in a well lit room or set near a lamp.
The size and ease of use of the Singer Featherweight sewing machine also makes it a perfect first machine for any young girl that has a interest in sewing and crafting.
The Singer Featherweight sewing machine definitely gets a 5 star rating from me. With all the features it has, it will prove to be an asset to anyone who sews, whether you're an experienced sewer or someone just learning.