Best Sewing Machine For Monogramming in 2021
Brother, Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in Utility, LCD Screen, Hard Case, 8 Included Feet, White
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches Electronic Auto Pilot Mode, Extension Table and Bonus Accessories, Perfect for Customizing Projects
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Brother Quilting Machine, HC1850 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The HC1850 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 67 Built-in Stitches Model SE425
- 67 built-in sewing stitches, including utility, quilting, heirloom and decorative stitches, 170 embroidery designs, 5 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Large 4-Inch x 4-Inch embroidery area, Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen LCD display, Easy threading, with automatic needle threader
- Design editing features including rotate, mirror-images, increase and decrease the size of your designs, Super easy bobbin winding system
- Computer connectivity for importing designs and updating your machine(USB cable included)
- Built-in tutorials on how to use the SE425's sewing and embroidery functions, right on the LCD touch screen display
Eversewn - Sparrow 25 -197 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine Plus Eversewn Bobbins & 6 piece Accessory Foot Kit
- Sparrow 25 -197 stitch computerized sewing machine with alphabet
- Includes 10 pack of Eversewn Bobbins
- Includes 6 piece Eversewn Accessory Quilting Foot Kit
- This Sparrow 25 bundle has what you need to get started on your next project.
DREAMSTITCH X53840301 Snap On Monogramming Presser Foot (N) Satin Stitch Foot for Brother, Babylock, Singer, Simplicity Sewing Machine Alt : 085015, BLG-MF, BL37-MF, XD0810-031, XD0810031, X53840351
- Made in Taiwan High Quality Premium Sewing Presser Feet From DreamStitch. Part No.X53840301. Alt : 085015, BLG-MF, BL37-MF, XD0810-031, XD0810031, X53840351.Monogram with ease. This monogramming foot is open toes, providing clear visibility while stitching.
- Fit Brother Sewing Machine : BC1000,BC2100,BC2100WT,BQ2450,BQ3050,BQ950,BX2025PRW,CE1100PRW,CE4000,CE4400,CE5000,CE5000PRW,CE5500,CE5500PRW,CE7070PRW,CE8080,CE8080PRW,CE8100,CP6500,CP7500,CS100T,CS4000,CS5000H,CS5055PRW,CS6000,CS6000B,CS6000I,CS6000T,CS7205,CS7000H,CS770,CS80,CS8060,CS8070,CS8080,CS8100,CS8120,CS8130,CS8150,CS8200,CS8800PRW,CS9100,CX155LA,DS120,DS140,DZ2400 Designio,ES2000,ES2000T,ES2010,ES2020,ES2200,ES2210,ES2220,ES2400,ES2410,ES2420,EX660,FS100WT,FS130QC,FS20,FS40,FS40WT
- Fit Brother Sewing Machine : HC1850,HE120,HE120PKG,HE240,HS1000,HS2000,HS2500,HS3000,HS9500,Innov-is 990D,Innov-is XP1 Luminaire,JS50E,LB6770,LB6800,LB6800PRW,LB6800THRD,NC21-SE,NQ1300,NQ1300PRW,NQ3600D,NQ700,NQ700PRW,NQ900,NQ900PRW,NS40,NS80,NS80PRW,NV1,NV1000,NV1200,NV1250D,NV1500,NV1500D,NV200,NV2500D,NV2800D,NV350SE,NV400,NV400SE,NV4000,NV4000D,NV4500D Duetta,NV4750D,NV500,NV500D,NV5000,NV600,NV6000D,NV6700D,NV750D,NV780D,NV900,NV900D,NV950,NV950D,NX200,NX200 Innovis,NX200 Pacesetter,NX200LE
- Fit Brother Sewing Machine : NX2000,NX250,NX400,NX400 Innovis,NX400 Pacesetter,NX400LE,NX400Q,NX400QE,NX450,NX450Q,NX5000,NX600,NX650,NX800,PC210,PC210PRW,PC420,PC420PRW,PC6500,PC7000,PC7500,PC8000,PC8200,PC8500,PC8500D,PC8895,QC1000,QS480,RS250,S62,SB1000T Simplicity,SB3129 Simplicity,SB700T Simplicity,SC6600,SC9500,SE1800,SE1900,SE270D,SE350,SE400,SE425,SE625,SM6500PRW,SQ9000,SQ9050,SQ9185,SQ9285,SQ9310,Stellaire Innov-is XJ1,Super Galaxie 3000,ULT2001,ULT2002,ULT2002D Pacesetter,ULT2003D
- Fit Brother Sewing Machine : VE2200,VM5200,VQ2400,VQ3000,XR1300,XR1355,XR3140,XR3240,XR3340,XR4040,XR6060,XR-6600,XR7700,XR9000,XR9500PRW,XR9550PRW,XS2070,XS2080,XS2100 ; Fit Singer Sewing Machine : 1,1+,160TH Anniversary,7422,7424,7426,7436CL,7442,7462,7464,7468,7470 Confidence,8748 Heritage,8768 Heritage,CE100,CE200,Futura 5,XL580 ; Fit Simplicity Sewing Machine : SB700T, SB7500
OEM Brother Sewing Machine Monogramming Foot Specifically for XR1300, XR-1300, XR1355, XR-1355
- Installation And Operating instructions are NOT included with this part!
- We carry stock and do NOT use dropshippers!
- Items are Brand New & Brother Parts !
New brothread 40 Brother Colors Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Kit 500M (550Y) Each Spool for Brother Babylock Janome Singer Pfaff Husqvarna Bernina Embroidery and Sewing Machines
- ★ 40 SPOOLS PER KIT + COLOR CHART - 40 spools great assorted bright and beautiful colors Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread to brighten and beautify all sort of your embroidery projects. Using Color Chart to find similar Brother Color No. and name, Conversion Chart of Madeira is also available.
- ★ PERFECT WEIGHT & LENGTH - Each spool has 40 WT and 500M(550Y) length, which makes these spools of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread ideal for all sort of your embroidery projects.
- ★ EXCELLENT TENSILE STRENGTH - Lower risks of breaking or fraying, Elasticity and Tenacity of polyester also reduces risks of looping and puckering of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread.
- ★ SUPER COLOR FASTNESS - Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread holds up colors even when subjected to commercial laundering, bleaching and other harsh chemicals, desirable features for workwears, uniforms and linens which are often subjected to commercial laundering.
- ★★ New Brothread Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread always think what you think, do what you do, love what you love. ▶【NOTE: This kit DOES NOT come with wood rack!!!】▶▶【MAKE SURE BUYING THROUGH "New Brothread" (Sold by) for original WARRANTY!!!】
Brother RSE625 Computerized Sewing and 4"x4" Embroidery Machine, White (Renewed)
- 4”x4” embroidery field, with an included 4”x4” hoop, embroidery arm and embroidery foot
- Large, 3. 7” Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your embroidery designs in full color before stitching
- 280 embroidery designs total, with 80 built in and 200 on the included CD, including beautiful decorative alphabet, Greek applique, borders, holiday, sports, florals, kids and nature designs. 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your creations. Includes 7 versatile sewing feet, with buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, spring action zigzag, blind stitch and button sewing feet
- Embroidery Pattern Drag and Drop feature allows you to move and position your embroidery design on the touch screen display with just a touch of your finger. Use the built-in color palette to change individual thread colors in embroidery designs, and view on screen before stitching
- Save your edited designs to the built-in memory or to a USB stick through the built-in USB port. Import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port, for virtually unlimited embroidery design options. (USB stick not included).
Singer 7258 100-Stitch Computerized 76 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Bonus Accessories, Packed with Features and Easy Sewing Machine
- PUSH BUTTON STITCH SELECTION: The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically and are customizable with adjustable stitch length and stitch width. Volts : 120V. Amps : 0.62. Watts-74
- WARRANTY: SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty , 60 Hertz
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
Machine Embroidery: Using a Small Hoop for a Big Project
Don't be limited by your machine's hoop size. Here's a description of using a small hoop to make large sized projects.
The key to using an embroidery machine with a small hoop to make a big project is in correctly planning, aligning, marking and re-hooping the project. This is most easily achieved with digitizing software so the design can be planned for the project from start to finish by the craftsperson. Also, words are the best starting place for this type of project, or designs that are made of all over random patterns that won't suffer if the hoop is off a couple fractions of an inch.
To begin planning an embroidered design larger than the hoop, it's best to break the design into components that will fit into the hoop. The designs should be centered, though when it comes to words, fonts can easily make the design off center in the vertical direction. In that case, the design should be centered, then aligned with a baseline at the bottom of the letters using the arrow keys.
Then all the different design files can be printed from the digitizing software and used to plan the full design. It's best to make sure the guidelines marking the centers of the hoop are printed on design as well. After the designs are printed, they should be laid out carefully in the full pattern of the design and taped together in rows.
In order to mark the fabric for the embroidery, the center lines of each design should be marked clearly with a washable fabric pen, forming a cross hairs for each hooping. Lines of text should be spaced equally, then centered on the line, and the vertical crosshairs marked for each hooping on the particular line of writing. If marking multiple random positions for different designs, it might be helpful to label the marks with the name or color desired in each place. The washable marker is ideal for this, though it should be tested on scraps of the fabric to ensure its easy removal from the finished project.
After all this planning, all that is left to make sure of a successful design is careful and detailed hooping. With each crosshair marked, it is simple to make sure the hoop is aligned correctly on the fabric. After the fabric is in the hoop and it is firmly on the machine, a checklist should be followed to make sure that the design chosen is the correct one in the sequence, that the correct thread color is in the machine, that the design has not been moved from it's chosen place in the hoop field, and that the correct crosshair was chosen when the fabric was placed in the hoop.
It's a straightforward process to make large designs using a small capacity embroidery machine if the design is carefully planned, marked well, and the embroiderer is calm and not rushed while completing the embroidery.