12 Best Sewing Machine For Intermediate Quilter
Updated on: May 2023
Best Sewing Machine For Intermediate Quilter in 2023
You and Your Sewing Machine: A Sewistâ€™s Guide to Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Tips & Techniques (A Field Guide)
Oh, Scrap!: Fabulous Quilts That Make the Most of Your Stash
Necchi EX100 Sewing Machine, White
- 100 Built-in Stitches, including 6 Buttonholes
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin
- Easy Convenience Buttons Including: Start/Stop Button, Reverse Button, Locking Stitch Button, Needle Up/Down Button, and Automatic Thread Cutter
- Maximum Stitch Width - 7mm
- Included 16" x 11" Extension Table, and Optic Magnifier
- AC Adapter
The Complete Guide to Machine Quilting: How to Use Your Home Sewing Machine to Achieve Hand-Quilting Effects
- MACMILLAN PUBLISHERS-St
- Martin's Griffin Books: The Complete Guide to Machine Quilting
- This book will show you how to use your home sewing machine to achieve hand-quilting effects
- Starting with the basics, you will learn how to set up your machine, how to choose a quilting design, and how to prepare your top for quilting
- There is information on attachments and accessories, fabric preparation and marking, as well as stippling, echo quilting, and free-motion quilting
Visual Guide to Free-Motion Quilting Feathers: 68 Modern Designs - Professional Quality Results on Your Home Machine
Rulerwork Quilting Idea Book: 59 Outline Designs to Fill with Free-Motion Quilting, Tips for Longarm and Domestic Machines
Janome MOD-50 Computerized Sewing Machine with 50 Built-in Stitches, 3 One-Step Buttonholes, Drop Feed and Accessories
- Janome Computerized sewing machine with 50 built-in stitches including 3 one-step buttonholes
- Easy Threading with One-hand needle threader
- Top loading bobbin with clear cover and 7-Piece feed dog system
- Convenience buttons like a start/stop button, reverse, locking stitch and needle up/down
- Backlit LCD display with easy navigation keys, free arm, drop feed, 25-year limited Warranty
Piece and Quilt with Precuts: 11 Quilts, 18 Machine-Quilting Designs, Start-to-Finish Success!
- That Patchwork Place piece and quilt with precuts book
- That Patchwork Place piece and quilt with precuts book- learn easy, efficient tricks for Piecing 11 irresistible quilt tops with precuts and leftover fabric scraps
- Combining charm Packs, layer cakes, Jelly rolls, Fat quarters or Fat eighths allows quickly finished tops that are ready for creative machine-quilting
- Discover 18 motifs you can mix and match
- Skill-building projects include quilting designs for walking-foot, free-motion and a combination of the two techniques
Miniature Quilts: 15 inspirational designs with templates
180 More Doodle Quilting Designs: Free-Motion Ideas for Blocks, Borders, and Corners
Simple Style: Easy Weekend Quilts
Vintage Tablecloth Quilts: Kitchen Kitsch to Bedroom Chic â€¢ 12 Projects to Piece or AppliquÃ©
DIY: How to Make a Simple and Easy Belly Dance Costume Without a Sewing Machine
You can leave the sewing machine in the closet for this costume!
Bra or bikini top in any color you choose
Tights, spandex pants or exercise pants that match or go with the color of your bra or bikini top
Tee-shirt to match your pants (optional but nice if you chose to use a bra over a bikini top)
3-3.5 feet of Chiffon material in any color you like
Costume jewelry (option)
Old brooch (optional)
Belt with a large buckle
To assemble your new belly dance costume you will need to follow these simple and easy directions.
1. Put on the bikini top or bra. If you have chosen a bikini top you can skip to step 3. If you have chosen a bra and tee shirt continue to step 2.
2. Put the tee shirt on over your bra just as you normally would. Then take the tee shirt and tuck it snuggly under the back of your bra. In the front tie or clip the tee shirt. If you choose to clip it you can use an old brooch as an accessory to hold it in place. You can also add beads or other costume jewelry to give you belly dance costume more sparkle and shine.
3. Now put on the pants you have chosen for your belly dance costume. You will then take the chiffon material and tuck it into the waist band of your pants. Allow the material to have enough length to flow freely. This will be the skirt of your belly dancers costume.
4. Add the belt with a large buckle to help hold the material in place and also to add more sparkle and shine to your belly dance costume.
5. You can also wear costume jewelry such as large hoop earrings, necklaces and bracelets to complete your belly dance costume.
These directions will result in a cute version of a belly dance costume. I recently had the pleasure of accompanying my 8 year old niece to a costume party and we went as belly dancers. These directions are easily modified to fit a small child. To do so simply use a shorter length of chiffon material that will be appropriate for the child. If you are not comfortable with your child showing offer her midriff then instead of tucking the tee shirt into a bikini or bra simply wear a leotard instead. This will offer her more coverage while still staying with the look of a belly dancer, making her and you happy with these simple and easy belly dancer costume directions.