Best Sewing Machine For Heavy Material in 2022
JUKI DDL8700H High-Speed Lock-Stitch Sewing Machine for Heavy Material DDL-8700H- Head Only
Brother RST531HD Refurbished Strong and Tough 53 Stitch Sewing Machine with Finger Guard, White
- Durable Metal Frame-Prevents skipped stitches and allows for easy handling of everything from silk to denim.
- Sews Up To 6 Layers Of Denim-Sew on thicker fabrics even multiple layers of denim with great stitch quality.
- Metal Needle Plate-For smoother fabric feeding even with tougher materials.
- Heavy Duty Needles And Finger Guard-Comes complete with #11, #14 and #16 needles and finger guard to help fingers from accidentally touching the needle even when sewing at a fast speed.
- 53 Unique Built-In Stitches-Including blind hem, overcasting, zigzag and decorative stitches.
- 25 year limited along with free phone support for life of the machine
Juki DDL-8700-H Industrial Sewing Machine Sewing Machine Lockstitch for Heavy Material Servo Motor,Table LED Lamp .DIY
- ✅Juki DDL-8700H High-speed Lock-stitch Sewing Machine for heavy material .ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, please note machine comes unanssembled **This model is NOT a walking foot !**
- ✅It comes complete with sewing machine table and Electronic DC Servo Motor 1/2 H.P, 1 PHASE, 110 VOLT, 0 ~3300 RPM (Model DMS-550), everything (drawer, belt, tools,lamp and instruction manual) brand new, paed boxes and never been used beforecked in seal
- The Juki DDL8700 H "Heavy"model don't have the walking foot mechanism in .
- ✅SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH AUTO-LUBRICATION OF HOOK HORIZONTAL AXIS HOOK AND BOBBIN ADJUSTABLE REVERSE FEED
- ✅INCLUDES: Thread Stand Bobbin Winder Oil Pan/Knee Lifter 5 Extra Bobbins 10 Extra Needles Instruction Manual Screw Driver Machine Oil Table top (size 48" x 20") Heavy Duty Legs, Table Top,Clutch motor V Belt Hardware ✅ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, please note machine comes unanssembled
Singer Heavy Duty 4432 32 Built-in Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect T Sewing Machine, Gray
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- REVERSE STITCH SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 4432 heavy duty sewing machine has a built-in reverse lever so you can sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
KPCB Mini Sewing Machine with Upgraded Eco-Friendly Material
- 【Upgraded Material】Compared to the ordinary sewing machines, it features upgraded environmental material, which makes it more durable and quality. Additionally, the Adapter was authenticated by UL/ETL/CE to make sure the safety.
- 【Extension Table】Large extension table stabilize the machine and makes the sewing smooth enough. Cuff slot makes it easy to sew the sleeves and pants. And more details are designed for convenient sewing.
- 【Foot Pedal Operation】Electrical sewing machine with foot pedal. Concentrated your sewing with both hands and control the speed with Foot Pedal. It also supports the battery supply for outdoor using.
- 【Automatic Bobbin Rewinding】Built-in winding pole and spool assist to rewind the bobbins when you turn on the machine, easy for bobbins replacement. And it has two speeds for selection according to your needs.
- 【Three-month Guarantee】Please learn the machine due to its multifunction. Please do not hesitate to contact us by EMAIL if there is any issue about operation. We are always here to assist every customer.
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Fabrics Sewing Machine, Medium
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Built-in Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, fashion sewing and much more
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLE POSITION: The needle can be changed to any of the three available positions to add zippers or a decorative touch with topstitching and cording
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability, and with a strong motor, sewing a higher quantity of items more quickly and efficiently at 1,100 stitches per minute is achievable
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT CONTROL SEWING MACHINE: Sew very lightweight and heavy weight fabrics with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 can sew a wide range of fabrics.Volts:120 V
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Note: Kindly refer Manuals provided under Technical Specifications before use
Reliable Barracuda 200ZW Zig-Zag Sewing Machine, 800 Stitches Per Minute, Heavy- Duty Metal Construction, Up to 4 Stitches Per Inch, Built in Speed Reducer, Reverse Lever Mechanism
- 8 LAYERS OF SUNBRELLA-PLUS - A full 8mm clearance under the foot allows sewing of 10 or more layers of heavy canvas and up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus
- BUILT-IN SPEED REDUCER - The built-in speed reducer gives you the machine extra torque to get through the toughest jobs.
- HEAVY-DUTY CARRYING HANDLE - A heavy-duty carrying handle for easy portability
- REVERSE LEVER MECHANISM - Reinforce the seams simply by pushing down the reverse lever
- 800 STITCHES PER MINUTE | 10-POINT QUALITY CHECK | TOOTHED BELTS & PULLEYS | STITCH WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The XM2701 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
SINGER 04801 Universal Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Needles, 5-Count
- Set of 5 heavy duty machine needles in assorted sizes
- Use for standard sewing projects on heavy fabrics such as denim, corduroy or leather
- Compatible with all quality sewing machines, including SINGER, Brother, and Kenmore brands
- (2) size 100/16 for medium weight denim, (2) size 110/18 for heavyweight cotton, and (1) size 90/14 for medium weight leather
- Machine needles come in slim and convenient case, marked with sizes on clear lid
Cleaning an Antique Sewing Machine
Antique Sewing Machines are easy to find and buy, but then what? They are often grimy and dusty. If you want to clean yours, try this!
While the wooden parts of an antique sewing machine are just typical laminated furniture, the actual treadle mechanism and machine require a different touch. If the "furniture" components of the machine are in good shape, then you are probably ready to restore the metal treadle and sewing machine itself.
Let's start with the base. If the base is in decent shape, you may just need to wire brush off the rust and repaint it with a protective back layer. If your machine has a lot of trim, or if you want to highlight the SINGER or other logo, a bit of gold paint afterward can bring out any details you want to show off. In general, you can treat the base like any other piece of metal furniture with one caveat: the treadle mechanism should never be gummed up with paint. Even on a functionless machine, the treadle pedal should work and the wheel should spin. Don't gum that up with paint, and if your machine is like mine, don't lose the spring on the belt tensioner.
Now to work on the antique sewing machine head unit. They are typically black with gold decals applied to them. There were usually a few chromed pieces as well, like the hand wheel and some removable plates. For the chrome pieces, I use Eagle One Never Dull Wadding Polish, but any automotive polish should work. It may take some effort to get through years of rust, but it is well worth it to see nice, shiny metal. While I have never had a problem with it, I avoid getting it on the black enamel as much as I can, just in case there is a bad reaction with the polish chemicals.
The black enameled parts are a different story. I use Liquid Wrench on them. Oddly enough, Liquid Wrench, a penetrating lubricant made for removing stuck nuts and bolts, is an excellent cleaner. WD-40 is an excellent cleaner as well. I put some on a rag and carefully rub it all over any spots I intend to clean. It does a remarkable job removing decades of dust and dirt accumulation. I've been surprised at times to find that the decals I thought had been lost were actually just covered up with soot from Pittsburgh's coal burning era. In this case, some people recommend soaking the whole head unit in the Liquid Wrench (or kerosene) but if you do decide to try that (I haven't) be careful to re-lubricate all the internal mechanisms, as the chemicals will remove all oils from the interior (where they belong) as well as from the exterior, so you could seize the machine up without knowing it.
Once you have cleaned it, take a look at what you have. Chances are, you don't have a perfect machine, but you have a piece of history and a beautiful antique for your home. Remember, when in doubt, use automotive supply stores for cleaning supplies and test them on a small spot on your antique sewing machine. Happy Restoring.