Best Sewing Machine For Garments in 2023
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Janome Pink Sorbet Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty.Extra-High Presser Foot Lift
Brother, Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in Utility, LCD Screen, Hard Case, 8 Included Feet, White
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table
Bernette 35 Swiss Design Sewing Machine
- The inexpensive sewing machine for beginners which includes 23 stitches and 7 presser feet.
- The bernette 35 is a mechanical sewing machine with no computerized controls.
- The width, length and pattern of stitches are easily set by turning the three knobs. Tension can be adjusted during sewing by using an easily accessible wheel. The bernette 35 has an automatic one step buttonhole function which is quick and easy to use.
- Automatic buttonhole allows you to sew professional buttonholes quickly and easily.
Janome DC5100 Computerized Sewing Machine with Bonus Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes:Purple Tote [color may vary], Pack of 25 Janome Cherry Blossom Bobbbins
- The Janome DC5100 computerized sewing machine has the features you want, the features you need.
- Complete any project with ease: home decor, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting. 167 built in stitches, including 5 automatic one step buttonholes, locking stitch button, memory for up to 50 patterns, backlit LCD touchscreen with touchpad for easy navigation and so much more.
- The DC5100 provides a large variety of stitches for your diverse sewing needs.
- The Janome DC 5100 includes all of the features you expect only from a high end Janome Decor machine, allowing you to sew with precision and confidence.
VEVOR Industrial Sewing Machine DDL8700 Lockstitch Sewing Machine with Servo Motor + Table Stand + LED Lamp Commercial Grade Sewing Machine for Sewing All Types of Fabrics (DDL-8700)
- [UNIQUE DESIGN TECHNOLOGY ] - Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty using the latest 3D-CAD design technology, low noise and low vibration, providing a comfortable working environment
- [MACHINE CONFIGURATION] - Industrial Sewing Machine configuration includes sewing machine head, servo motor, and completely single-pedal stand with table and LED lamp. Quick Sewing, Up To 5500 Stitches Per Minute
- [EFFICIENT WORK] - Higher 13 mm foot lift, light-touch stitch dial, throat plate with marker grooves (can be used as guide for seam allowance), save time and labor and improve productivity
- [VERSATILE DESIGN] - In order to achieve low-tension sewing, we've investigated and modified sewing mechanism thoroughly. This DDL-8700 will responds flexibly to various kinds of materials, thus producing beautiful seams with consistent quality
- [WIDELY APPLICATION] -The heavy-duty motor Suitable to sewing different kinds of thin, moderate thick garments, gunny sack, cloth bag, brown paper bag, plastic bag etc, Ideal for all light and medium-heavy material
Janome HD9 Garment Sewing Accessory Kit
SCHMETZ Universal (130/705 H) Household Sewing Machine Needles - Bulk - Size 90/14
- 130/705H (15x1) Universal Household Sewing Machine Needles
- Manufactured by SCHMETZ
- Size 90/14
- Bulk Packaging
- 100 Needles/box
25 Schmetz Quick Threading Universal Sewing Machine Needles 705 HDK Size 90/14
- Size 90/14 is perfect for medium weight fabrics.
- 5 packs of needles. Each pack contains 5 needles, for a grand total of 25 needles.
- A general purpose needle with a slip-in threading slot for people having difficulty threading needles.
- The shank(top part) of these needles have one flat side and one rounded side.
- These will fit all "household" models of Brother, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Bernina, Viking, Elna, Kenmore, Baby Lock, Simplicity, Necchi, White and many others.
Janome DC2013 Computerized Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Purple Tote [color may vary], 2 Pack of 10 Janome Bobbins, 2 Pack Size 14 Needles
- The Janome DC 2013 sewing machine has the features you need to complete any project, home decor, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting.
- The Janome DC 2013 features fifty stitches, including three buttonholes, which give essential variety for your diverse sewing needs.
- It also includes all of the features you always expect from a high end Janome Decor machine, allowing you to sew with computerized precision and confidence.
The Sewing Book: Over 300 Step-by-Step Techniques
120-inch Polyester Linen Fabric Sewing Machine for Garment Craft Curtains and tablecloths, etc. (2yards)
- Clothing diy
- Home Decoration
- Making tablecloths, curtains, etc.
Christmas Quilt Canvas Art Project
This easy arts and raft project is a great way to create the look of a traditional homemade Christmas quilt without the use of a sewing machine. You can easily make this simple Christmas quilt canvas in about 2 hours or less.
To Make This Easy Christmas Quilt Craft Project You Will Ned:
Pre Stretches and gessoes canvas
Christmas fabric or swatches
Bucket or Large Pan
The first step is to buy your pre stretched and gessoed canvas. I find them all the time at the arts and craft store. These canvases will be white if they have already been primed or gessoed. You can buy any size canvas you want. Go for the large canvas to make a huge Christmas quilt.
Now, start cutting out shapes and patterns with your pinking sheers. I like to copy the patterns of traditional and old-fashioned quilts. You can even create your own pattern. If you are more free spirited you could create a Christmas crazy quilt art project with no pattern at all!
Now, the pinking sheers will create great detail on your fabric edges. So, go for them if you can. If not, you can sue plain old scissors, but cut out fun edges that are not straight,
Now, one tip, try to make sure you cut enough pieces of your Christmas quilt fabric so that they can overlap a little. You really do not want any of the white primed canvas to show through.
Now, pour out your liquid starch into your bucket or large shallow pan. Place you piece of Christmas quilt fabric into the pan or liquid starch. Now, pull the quilt fabric out, let the excess starch fall back into the pan.
Place the wet Christmas quilt fabric onto the primed canvas. Smooth out air bubbles and ripples with your hands.
Now, continue this creating your pattern on the canvas.
As the liquid starch dries it will adhere your Christmas quilt fabric to the canvas and end up looking like the quilt pattern you create.
Let this dry completely before moving onto the next step of this simple Christmas quilt craft project.
Now, once every thing has dried you candy adds the "stitches" to your Christmas canvas quilt. I like to use puff paint for this. You can also use paint pens, acrylic paint applied with a paintbrush, and even permanent markers. I like to choose a color that matches the thread I would have used if I were sewing this Christmas quilt on the sewing machine. You can use colors like gold and silver to add some pizzazz.
Now, take your paint and start making dashes, like stitching, along the edges for the fabric pieces of the Christmas quilt. You can make small dashed or long dashes, that s up to you. Just be sure to place them on any edges you would have normally sewn together on the Christmas quilt.