Best Sewing Machine For Garment Construction in 2022
Brother, Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in Utility, LCD Screen, Hard Case, 8 Included Feet, White
Janome Blue Couture Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
- Portable, Compact Sewing Machine Perfect for beginners, alterations and sewing on the go
- 10 Built-In Stitches including straight, zigzag, crescent with two needle positions
- Free Arm, Accessory Storage, Easy Reverse and only five pounds
- Threading Diagrams & Top Drop-In Bobbin with clear cover makes for easy set-up
- Presser Foot with Finger Guard protects little fingers
Brother RXR3240 Renewed Computerized Sewing Machine White
- 140 built in sewing stitches, including 40 satin stitches and 8 one step auto size buttonhole styles
- 1 sewing lettering font with 55 alphanumeric characters
- Detectable wide table for larger projects
- Built in blind hem, gathering, stretch zigzag and elastic attaching stitches; Also, includes built in garment construction, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitch functions
- Extra large, high contrast white on black LCD display screen for easy viewing in low light
- 25 year limited along with free phone support for life of the machine
RZChome Sewing Machine Portable Crafting Mending Machine with 12 Built-in Stitches Double Thread and Speed for Beginner Blue
- 💟EASY to USE: The blue sewing machine comes with a variety of accessory feet including LED lamp, the foot pedal, metal threader and thread cutter, locking metal presser foot. Even beginners can easily use it meet the needs of household sewing according to the instructions.
- 💟IDEAL CHOICE: With 12 stitches functions, the sewing is ideal for garment construction, decorative stitching, heirloom sewing and quilting. It meets your different needs of DIY sewing, and it also great for those with small homes or limited storage.
- 💟BEST GIFTS: Its elegant and cute appearance makes it a best choice for you as a great gift to daughters, sisters, girlfriends, friends, mothers, grandmothers and beginner.
- 💟MUITI-FUNCTION: Designed for ease of use, this model comes with a built-in easy needle threader; Dual-threaded, 2-speed, double power supply design makes it easier for you to choose the mode that suits you most. With 12 built-in stitches, you only need to turn the gears to switch the stitches you need to your own fabric. You can use this machine to sew zippers and buttons; you can easily reverse stitching with one button. Choose different metal presser foot for replacement.
- 💟WHY DO YOU CHOOSE US: We provide 1 year after sale service, if you have any quality problems please do not hesitate to contact our friendly support team!
Couture Sewing Techniques
RZChome 12 Stitch Sewing Machine, Portable Household Easy to Use for Beginners Pink Sew 2 Speed with Upgrade
- 👑👑EASY to USE: The sewing machine comes with a variety of accessory feet including LED lamp, the foot pedal, metal threader and thread cutter, locking metal presser foot. Even beginners can easily use it meet the needs of household sewing according to the instructions.
- 👑👑IDEAL CHOICE: With 12 stitches functions, the sewing is ideal for garment construction, decorative stitching, heirloom sewing and quilting. It meets your different needs of DIY sewing, and it also great for those with small homes or limited storage.
- 👑👑BEST GIFTS: Its elegant and cute appearance makes it a best choice for you as a great gift to daughters, sisters, girlfriends, friends, mothers, grandmothers and beginner.
- 👑👑MUITI-FUNCTION: Designed for ease of use, this model comes with a built-in easy needle threader; Dual-threaded, 2-speed, double power supply design makes it easier for you to choose the mode that suits you most. With 12 built-in stitches, you only need to turn the gears to switch the stitches you need to your own fabric. You can use this machine to sew zippers and buttons; you can easily reverse stitching with one button. Choose different metal presser foot for replacement according to you n
- 👑👑WHY DO YOU CHOOSE US: We provide 1 year after sale service, if you have any quality problems please do not hesitate to contact our friendly support team!
Brother, GX37 Lightweight, Full Featured Machine, 37 Built-in Stitches, 6 Included Sewing Feet
- 37 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The GX37 features 37 unique, built-in stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The GX37 includes 6 sewing feet, needle set, bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: The Brother GX37 is perfect for a range of everyday sewing and quilting projects, for every user from beginner to the advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: This GX37 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Coats&Clark Denim Thread for Jeans, 250-Yard, Blue (3 Pack)
- Use for seams and hems in new garment construction or for mending.
- When sewing on medium to heavy weight denim a Jeans Needle is needed.
- This package contains one 250yd spool
25 Schmetz Microtex Sharp Sewing Machine Needles 130/705 H-M Size 80/12
Sewing Basics: All You Need to Know about Machine and Hand Sewing
Schmetz Quilting Sewing Machine Needles 130/705H H-Q Size 90/14, (pack of 5)
- Size 90/14 is perfect for medium weight fabrics.
- 5 packs of needles. Each pack contains 5 needles, for a grand total of 25 needles.
- Made especially for piecing and machine quilting
- The shank(top part) of these needles have one flat side and one rounded side.
- These will fit all "household" models of Brother, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Bernina, Viking, Elna, Kenmore, Baby Lock, Simplicity, Necchi, White and many others.
Sewing Lessons Near Amelia, Ohio
If you are looking for sewing lessons and you live in Amelia, Ohio or around Cincinnati, Ohio there are a couple places that might fit your needs.
Luke's Vacuum Center has several different locations in the Cincinnati, Ohio area to suite your specific location needs, including one in Amelia, Ohio. Luke's Sewing Center is located at 35 West Main Street in Amelia, Ohio and they provide a lot of different services including sewing lessons. If you are looking for a club-type atmosphere Luke's Sewing Center is similar to that because they have a V.I.P membership as well as regular membership so that you can enjoy a variety of events that they host, which can be found on their events calendar. Being a member of Luke's Sewing Center in Amelia, Ohio also provides you with the opportunity to get group or private sewing lessons. They have evening and day classes, as well as seasonal and non-seasonal classes for everyone to enjoy and the best thing is they are free. They provide basic sewing lessons free of charge for everyone and they are for an unlimited number of classes. The free sewing classes help put the worry away if you have to cancel or you can not go to a particular class. Free and unlimited sewing classes are perfect for someone who is looking to starting learning how to sew, but can not afford to pay for the lessons. This deal really makes Luke's Sewing Center one of the best places in the Cincinnati, Ohio area to go for sewing lessons. They use the best and most well-known sewing machines to show you how to sew and embroider anything you can imagine. You can also get help from their website where they show you some sewing tips and frequently asked questions that come up for people learning how to sew, which is a good thing if you are just starting the sewing lessons and are trying something out at your house. Luke's Sewing Center in Amelia, Ohio is a very good place to go to get sewing lessons if you live in or Amelia, Ohio and they always are friendly and are willing to help you learn to sew. If you would like more information about their sewing lessons or to get a membership, you can contact them at (513) 753-4500.
Hancock Fabrics is another great option for people looking to get into sewing classes around Amelia, Ohio. Hancock Fabrics are known for their great customer service as well as great communication skills when it comes to interactions with clients and customers. They have some of the best selections of sewing machines and different sewing needs and they take the time to listen to what you want to accomplish and then find the best suited machine for you. Hancock Fabrics is located at 454 Ohio Pike #46, which is right in the heart of Beechmont Avenue, just a 15 minute drive from Amelia, Ohio. On their website they have a class finder, which lets you put in where you live and it tells you where the nearest sewing classes will be held. Hancock Fabrics have several different locations throughout the Cincinnati, Ohio area which is a very good thing if you live further away from Cincinnati, Ohio like I personally do. If you are living out near Amelia, Ohio this would be a great place to go to get excellent service and excellent details on how to sew. Hancock Fabrics has many different types of sewing classes, they also deal with embroidery and creating custom stitch patterns. Hancock Fabrics specializes in fabric-related crafts and is sure to have all the necessary tools and equipment both new and used to make your sewing a hassle-free experience. They have group lessons and also can provide you with personal lessons sometimes in one of their locations if you are needing some extra help with something. Hancock Fabrics is fairly reasonable on prices from what I have personally heard people say, although you do have to contact them for more information regarding their pricing and to get more information about their lessons and events. If you would like to contact them to set-up lessons or to find out pricing and other information regarding sewing lessons near Amelia, Ohio you can call them at (513) 528-7284.