12 Best Sewing Machine For Fleece
Updated on: March 2023
Best Sewing Machine For Fleece in 2023
Beginner Sewing Machine Mini Portable Electric Sewing Machine with Extension Table Lamp and Thread Cutter, Bonus Shared 10 Thread Spools Purple
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Ultra Glide Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
- Automatic Needle Threader - No More Straining Your Eyes! Simply Use the Built-In Automatic Needle Threader and Throw Your Frustrations to the Side! / Jam Proof Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin and There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Easy Stitch Selection - Simply Turn the Stitch Selection Dial to the Desired Stitch and the Chosen Stitch Will Appear in Red / Flip-Up Stitch Panel - Take a Look at All 18 Built-In Stitches at a Glance with the Flip-Up Stitch Panel
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - A Simple Turn of the Dial will Adjust the Presser Foot Pressure Allowing you to Sew a Wide Variety of Fabric Thicknesses / Free Arm Capability - Sew Pants Legs and Shirt Sleeves with Ease Using the Free-Arm
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - A Hard Case/Cover, Ultra Glide Foot, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, a Pack of Universal Needles, a Pack of Bobbins, Blind Hem "G" Foot, Overedge "C" Foot, Rolled Hem "D" Foot, Zipper "E" Foot, Buttonhole "B" Foot
- Also Comes With - Automatic Buttonhole "R" Foot, a Pack of Needles, Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Additional Spool Pin, Bobbin, Quilter Bar, Felt, Foot Control/Power Cord, Warranty Card and Instructional Manual
Sewing Machine, Portable Mini Multi-Purpose Crafting Mending Machine Household 12 Built-in Stitches & Double Thread for Beginners Blue
- 🧡[Lightweight & Easy to Store] Size: 10.8 x 4.8 x 10.2 inches, lightweight: 5.39 pounds. Small in size, easy to store, designed with a handle. The body has a scale, the double-line sewing is firmer, and the adjustment of the stitch length requires only a toggle button, which is easy to operate and is very suitable for beginners.
- 💛[Multi-Function] The newly upgraded mini sewing machine has a variety of intimate and practical functions: tangential cutter, LED lighting, storage drawer, winding function, upper thread elastic adjustment, reverse stitch function, double switch control; you can easily replace the metal presser foot or sew a button and a buttonhole.
- 💚[Safety and Energy Saving] Made of high-quality environmentally friendly materials, using ultra-durable motor technology, the machine has strong power, low noise, long service life, etc., 6V in-line energy-saving power supply / 4 AA batteries (not included), the electric sewing machine also has an anti-slip mat on the bottom.
- 💙[Practical & Gift] Portable sewing machine supports two different speeds, with 12 built-in stitches to meet your DIY sewing needs: home decoration, crafts, tablecloths, prom dresses, pet clothes, etc., to make your life more colorful . Exquisitely small appearance makes it an ideal gift for who give it to others around the birthday or festivals.
- 💜[After-Sales Guarantee] 15 days return, 30 days for new, 12 months warranty! Customer satisfaction is our most sincere expectation. If you have any questions about our products or have any dissatisfaction with our products, please contact us, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution, including return and exchange or a refund!
25 Schmetz Jersey Ball Point Sewing Machine Needles 130/705 H SUK Size 90/14
- Size 90/14 is perfect for medium weight fabrics
- 5 packs of needles. Each pack contains 5 needles, for a grand total of 25 needles.
- Made especially for sewing on knits. Its unique point does not damage or break knitted fibers
- The shank(top part) of these needles have one flat side and one rounded side.
- These will fit all "household" models of Brother, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Bernina, Viking, Elna, Kenmore, Baby Lock, Simplicity, Necchi, White and many others.
Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Stitches, 7 Buttonholes, Hard Cover, Extension Table and 22 Accessories
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down, Interior Metal Frame
- Convenience Features like Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function, Adjustable Thread Tension
- Bonus Accessories: Extra-Wide Extension Table, Hard-Sided Dust Cover, Even Feed Foot, Quarter Inch Foot
Brother Machine, ST150HDH 50 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 9 Included Sewing Feet
- 50 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The ST150HDH features 50 built-in standard, utility and decorative stitches including 5 auto-size buttonholes
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The STH150HDH heavy duty sewing machine comes with 9 sewing feet, set of heavy weight sewing needles, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: View your stitch selections, stitch size and recommended sewing foot on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The ST150HDH comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Janome HD3000BE Sewing Machine, Black
- 18 stitches
- Heavy Duty Aluminum body
- Hard Cover and Quilting Accessory Kit Included
- Drop Feed System and Removable Free Arm
- Five Piece Feed Dog System
Portable Sewing Machine for Beginners, Tradition Sewing Machine with 12 Built-in Stitches, Foot Pedal Overlock Household Sewing Tool, Pink
- 🧡【Double Thread & Double Speed】- The design of double thread (bottom thread and upper thtead) can make sewing more stable and firm, and the sewing is more beautiful. Two-speed (fast and slow) design can sewing to meet different needs. The built-in 12 stitches can seam, hem, buttonholing, auto winding etc.
- 🧡【Reversing & Overlock】- This quilting machine is equipped with lighting lamp, replaceable foot, cut and sew overlock stitches, 2 speed, double thread, reverse sewing. Reverse sewing is useful for reinforcing the end of seams, ensuring there are no loose ends.
- 🧡【Safe & Easy to use】- This Mini Household sewing machine is perfect for any sewing enthusiasts, even for beginners, to meet different sewing requirements. Anti-slip Bottom Pads to ensure the overlock sewing machine stay firmly during operation, safe to use. One button to turn on/off. There is a LED light sewing light on the machine, you can see all the little details in your work for easy threading.
- 🧡【Portable】- This home sewing tool is strong but lightweight with a mini size. Great for those with small homes or limited storage. User Booklet included to give you fully using instructions.
- 🧡【Note】- Pls read all the instructions carefully before using the machine and keep the manual for future reference. Pls power off the machine when it's not working to avoid any injuries. Be free to contact us anytime if you got any issue and we'll reach you within 24 hrs.
Necchi HD22 Mechanical Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
Best Choice Products 6V Multifunctional Compact Sewing Crafting Machine w/ 12 Stitch Patterns, Sewing Light, Drawer, Foot Pedal, White
- COMPACT: Space-saving and portable design with carrying handle makes it easy to transport
- 12 PRESETS: Preset stitch patterns simplify the learning curve for beginners, allowing them to complete more complex projects
- 2 SPEEDS: Choose between 2 speeds (high or low) and a hand switch or foot pedal for your ideal comfort level
- EASY TO USE: Automatic thread rewind, thread cutter, tension dial, and sewing light make it easy for beginners and pros to operate
- STORAGE COMPARTMENT: Includes a storage compartment for threads and other supplies; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 11"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 10.5"(H)
SINGER Even Feed Walking Presser Foot for Quilting or Thick Fabric Sewing on Low-Shank Sewing Machines
- SINGER PRESSER FOOT: The even feed foot is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting
- GENUINE SINGER ACCESSORY: It is a genuine SINGER Accessory in a carded blister pack and it fits SINGER C1, C2, C3, C4 Series and M1, M2, M3 Series
- BEST PRESSER FOOT FOR QUILTING: The even feed foot, sometimes called a walking foot, is used for sewing several layers of fabric, and is a must-have when quilting
- FABRIC FEEDING SYSTEM: The Even Feed Foot has its own set of feed dogs that work in conjunction with the sewing machine’s feeding system, for perfect fabric feeding
- USE WITH LOW SHANK MACHINES: The Thick Fabric Sewing is used with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
Christmas in July for Sewers
I "do" Christmas for my grandchildren age 0-18. Each year I give them a Christmas Bag. One year I made the babies a doll, a blanket, and a hat. This year it may be a "tied" fleece blanket.
Do you sew? I love to sew. I was a "very young" bride and I had five children... the fifth was born on the first one's sixth birthday. I taught myself how to sew to save money. I had only a part of a year of Home Economics in school, but I bought an old sewing machine and taught myself how to sew. I gave up sewing for a while when my fifth child started taking Home Economics in school and took over my sewing machine. She is now a HE teacher in the public school system. She also served a year or two on the National Board of FCCLA, that is the new term for Home Economics, but don't ask me what all those letters mean!
I was sitting around today looking at the sale papers and picked up Hancock Fabrics sale flyer I get in the mail every month. If you sew and have not signed up for their sale flyer, do it now! They are having their Back to School sale and you can save some money. I live fifty miles from the nearest store so I rely on the flyers to tell me when they have a sale I just can't miss.
Doing Christmas in July
I have 21 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. I only do Christmas for the under 18 age babies. Since I sell Avon, all those age twelve to eighteen get Avon gift bags. For those under the age of twelve years, I make a "Christmas Bag;" which is not about the bag so much as what is in the bag. Sometimes I hit the Dollar store and pick up ten $1 items for each child. One year I crocheted all the under age two babies a doll, a blanket, and a hat. They loved "Mamaw's dolls" and they are still dragging them around. Every year it is something different, but this year I am thinking about making those the under age twelve group a fleece "tied" blanket.
A "tied" blanket has no sewing involved. You just square up the edges and cut in about an inch on every side about every inch or half inch along the edge and then tie two strands together. Fleece comes in 60 inch wide widths and one and three-fourths yards will make a nice big blanket. Fleece is really not cheap, but you can watch your sales and get it for about $10 a yard; a total cost of about $16 a blanket. In the summer, you can watch your sales you can get it for about $5 to $6 a yard to lower the cost to about $10 per blanket. Not only have you saved about $6 on each Christmas present, you will also have four months to make the blankets... now all you have to do is figure up how many blankets you need to make! These are great for little ones to take to church.
This particular sales flyer also has patterns on sale. If you are like me, you could make your grandbabies dolls or toys for Christmas. One year I learned to make "rag dolls;" that is dolls with no faces and dressed in pioneer clothing. Even my older grandbabies still love to play with them. Or you could just do an internet search to find downloadable patterns to make dolls and save the money to purchase some of the beautiful fabric they have on sale.
Hancock Fabric Stores
Hancock Fabrics sale flyer has COUPONS in it. They regularly give a 40% off any one fabric items at regular price each month. And seniors, age 55 years and up, get a 15% discount off their entire purchase "the first Wednesday of every month." They even have yard and other craft supplies.
Jo-Ann's Fabric and Craft Store
Another great store to shop at is Jo-Ann's Fabric and Craft stores. And they have coupons too. Their prices are comparable to other fabric stores and they are having their yearly summer fleece sale, too. Jo-Ann's has quite a bit more "crafting" items than Hancock does, but it all about what you need or want. I would love to take the cake decorating class if I was close enough to their store, but I am a hundred miles away. Jo-Ann has a weekly sale flyer with coupons and you can get an online version sent to your inbox, so sign up today!
As close as your front door
Now if you don't have a Hancock Fabrics or a Jo-Ann's Fabric and Craft store near you, have you done your internet searching for today? These are just two of the "fabric" stores I know about. There are several more that are also online. An internet store is as close as your front door. UPS and the UPSP mail still deliver, so what are you waiting on? And don't you know, sometimes the internet store has sales that are not offered in the brick store!