Best Sewing Machine For Clothing And Quilting in 2021
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
SEWING AID All Purpose Polyester Thread for Hand & Sewing Machine, 24 Spools in Assorted Colors, 1000 yd Each, Double of Black & White Threads
- GET A KIT OF THREADS WITH A VARIETY OF COLORS CAREFULLY SELECTED FOR YOUR PROJECTS: 2000 yd of white & black, and 1000 yd of red, burgundy, orange, pink, fuchsia, violet, green, turquoise, light blue, blue sapphire, dark navy blue, grey, yellow, light green, green khaki, dark beige, maple, cream, old rose, & brown. 24 spools in total with the most useful thread colors. Size spool: 6 cm (2.36 in) height; 1 cm (0.39 in) diameter.
- GET THE BEST POLYESTER SEWING THREAD ASSORTMENT: 100% Spun Polyester 40S/2. Enjoy a thread that gives the look of a cotton thread, but with superior strength and durability. It is colorfast, washable, and have no breakage.
- GET QUALITY THREADS FOR YOUR SEWING NEEDS: This sew all thread set provides good performance for both hand and domestic machine. It can be used for a lot of projects including quilting, clothing repairs, alterations, cushion making, tailoring, tapestry, and any other stitching work. Suitable for cotton, wool and synthetic fiber fabric.
- SHARING YOUR PASSION FOR SEWING: Classic Sewing Aid threads come in an attractive packaging making it a great sewing gift for your loved ones in Christmas, birthdays and any special occasion.
- YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL: your purchase is covered by our 90-days 100% money back guarantee. We care about our customers and offer exceptional customer service. Try us, you won’t regret!
JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
Brother, Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in Utility, LCD Screen, Hard Case, 8 Included Feet, White
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table
Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Quilting Machine with 37 Stitches, 8 Sewing Feet, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD, 8 Included Sewing Feet, Red, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 800
- Ease of use features include built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The XM2701 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Box Feed Technology
- Light Weight Material
- Thick Weight Material
- Wide Sewing Space - Extended Sewing Table
- Free Motion Sewing
Personalized Satin Sewing Labels for Knitting, Quilting and Sewing Crafts 3/4" x 2 1/2" (20mm x 60mm) (50)
- Customized with Your Text & Motif
- Professionally Printed in USA and Delivered Fast
- Choice of Lettering Colors, Fonts & Images
- Click Customize Now to get started
- Woven Labels also available - see other listings!
Brother CE7070PRW Project Runway Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CE7070PRW Project Runway machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 auto-size buttonholes
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CE7070PRW includes a wide table, 7 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, 4 bobbins, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily view your stitch selections on the LCD display and choose settings with the push of a button
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The CE7070PRW comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
A Clean House is the sign of a Broken Sewing Machine T-Shirt
- "A clean house is the sign of a broken sewing machine" is a great quilting birthday or Christmas gift for someone who quilts by hand or machine crafts granny square quilts or baby quilts. Terrific quilters take scraps and turn them into treasured quilts.
- For the person who is always quilting and who loves to quilt for friends and family. Do you know someone who loves patchwork quilting patterns? Could this be you? If so, then you are sure to love this unique and great looking quilting tshirt.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
flic-flac 200pcs 4 x 4 inches (10cmx10cm) Cotton Craft Fabric Bundle Squares Patchwork Lint DIY Sewing Scrapbooking Quilting Dot Pattern Artcraft
- Size: 4 x 4 inches (10cm*10cm ) each sheet ; 200 sheets per pack, 50 different patterns
- Material:100% cotton ; soft and strong
- Machine Cut ; the bundle of pre-cut squares are nice to sew.
- Nice assortment of differently printed,Lots of different patterns suitable for quilts,cushion covers, small purses,toys,coin bags,table cloth,really an endless list of possibilities .Wonderful design,color and texture. Polka dots, stripes, gingham, prints, flowers.
- Perfect for cutting into shapes, making costumes, decorations, bulletin board backdrops and school projects; easy to iron and safe for kids., item good for many craft projects and sewing diy craft
Three Great No Sew Curtain Tutorials
A look at three curtains that you can make yourself without the help of a sewing machine.
Custom made curtain cost a small fortune, and if you don't own a sewing machine or have any sewing skills you may think may make making your own curtains out of the question. If that is what you think you are wrong. There are several great tutorials available for free online to show you how to make your own curtains with no sewing skills required. Here are three of my favorite tutorials for making no-sew curtains.
Young House Love: No Sew Curtains
Sherry shows how she turned a bolt of fabric into some great ceiling to floor length curtains on her blog, Young House Love. The curtains she made do not resemble cheap curtains, and definitely have the look of custom curtains.
All Sherry needed to make her curtains was some fabric, a tape measure, scissors, some iron on hem tape, and an iron. She doesn't give very good instructions on using the iron on hem tape to make the curtains in this blog post but links to an earlier post of hers on her blog that does offer a video explaining how to use the iron on hem tape. So while this isn't exactly a step-by-step tutorial on making no new curtains it gives you enough information to get you started making your on no sew curtains.
You can view Sherry's No Sew Curtains by visiting her blog, Young House Love.
The Yellow Cape Cod: Bold Striped DIY Drapes
If you already have curtains that fit your windows but you don't totally love you might want to consider giving them an update like Sarah at The Yellow Cape Cod did with her Bold Striped DIY Drapes.
Sarah used strips of black fabric, and some ribbon to add stripes to her current white curtains to create totally custom looking drapes. Sarah used Heat N Bond to attach the stripes to the curtains.
You can find out how Sarah gave her curtains a bold makeover with no sewing required by visiting her blog, The Yellow Cape Cod.
My Crazy Beautiful Life: No Sew Curtains
Denyse shares how she made some bold looking curtains that make a definite statement on her blog, My Crazy Beautiful Life.
Like Sherry and Sarah, Denyse used Heat N Bond to both hem and decorate her curtains. She also offers step-by-step directions of how she made them, with pictures detailing her progress.