Best Sewing Machine For Car Upholstery in 2023
C.S. Osborne Upholstery Button Machine | Long Lasting & Durable Button Maker | Made of Heavy Cast Iron Material and Soft Grips | Fabric Covered Button Maker for Furniture, Cars and Auto Upholstery
Yamata FY5318 Walking Foot Lockstitch Uphostery Leather Sewing Machine Servo Motor,Table.Assembly Required
- ✅ FY5318 Lockstitch Sewing Machines ''Waking Foot'' + table+clutch motor, complete set (Juki table style).✅ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, please note machine comes unassambled
- ✅ It is suited to sewing, for example, car & boats seats, general upholstery and leather articles, belts, canvas, tents, awnings, handbags, outdoor wear, camping goods,jeans,vinyl goods etc
- ✅Sewing speed (spm) 1,350, Stitch length until 8 mm (5-16 stitches per inch), Needle bar stroke (mm) 35.0, Thread take-up stroke (mm) 61.3, Foot lifting clearance (1/4") By hand, By knee 1/2" - Sew material up 3/8" thick, Needle DB x 1 #22, Rotating Large Hook Heavy duty, Walking Foot - Feeding action for difficult materials, Stitch regular Dial type, Reverse sewing Lever type, Lubrication Automatic lubrication (Centrifugal impeller pump system), Return oil device Plunger pump system,
- ✅Machine Manufactured to the Highest Japanese Mitsubishi company standards., *Interchangeable Presser Feet with Juki 141, Brother 797, Chandler 337, Nakajima 181L. Mitsubishi DY350, LY3300 and others
- ✅* It comes complete with sewing machine table and Servo Motor 1/2 hp, 1750 RPM, 110 Volt, everything (drawer, belt, tools and instruction manual) brand new, packed in sealed boxes and never been used before.** Professional Assembly required.
Upholstery Repair Kit 29-Pack, Leather Craft Tool Kit Leather Hand Sewing Needles Canvas Thread and Needles Tape Measure Large-Eye Stitching Needles for Leather Repair
- 【29 Pcs REPAIR KIT INCLUDES】9 x Leather stitching needles, 8 x Upholstery thread cord, 7 x Leather sewing needles, 1 x Stitching awl, 1 x Hook awl, 1 x Measuring tape, 1 x Sewing thimble, 1 x Yarn scissors. Rich mix to meet your different needs.
- 【Wide Range of Uses】Our 29 Pcs Upholstery Repair Kit for car seat, sofa, umbrella, carpets, upholstery, coats, tents, mattresses, furs. You can sew different leather, fabric, denim, canvas or tarpaulin.
- 【Upholstery thread cord】Our Repair Kit include 8 rolls leather threads in different colors to meet your needs in different projects.
- 【Various Sewing Leather Needles】Our leather tool kit Come in a variety of sizes and shapes needles, includ blunted and sharp needles , triangle pointed needle and curved needle etc. The needles are sturdy and sharp.
- 【Easy To Use】Whether you're a professional or a beginner, you'll find this Repair Kit convenient and user-friendly. Especially for DIY hand stitching lover.
Automotive Upholstery Handbook
800 Yards Strong Mercerized Nylon Sewing Threads for Upholstery/Car Mat/Sofa/Tent/Purse (Gray)
- 800 Yards per spool
- Made of mercerized nylon, strong and tangle free
- Thread size: 0.35mm (210D)
- Weight: 100g
- Perfect for upholstery, drapery, purses, wallets, canvas, leather, luggages, shoes, car mat, tents and so on.
High Strength Polyester Thread Sewing Thread 1800 Yard Size T70#69 210D/3 for Weaves, Upholstery, Jeans and Weaving Hair, Drapery, Beading, Purses, Leather (Tan)
- 【Size】Tex 70 (T70 #69) 210D/3. Length: 1800 Yards/spool. Weight: 5.22 oz/spool.
- 【High-Quality Material】 Extra Strong Sewing Thread: Made of high-strength Polyester material, tough and durable, won't break easily. Mildew, high temperature, UV rays, great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 【Compatible with】 Hand & Machine Sewing: Works well with hand crafts, any home or commercial sewing machine, will not break at high speed machines. Perfect for leather DIY, leather shoes repairing, upholstery, hair weaving, canvas, safe bags, car seats, sporting goods, tapes edging like safety belt, parachute, and other heavy duty sewing.
- 【Widely Applied】Nylon thread is high strength and low on stretch, making it easy to sew tough material such as leather, denim, canvas, vinyl, or thick fabric, while also suit for stringing beads and making jewelry.
- 【Ideal Gifts】 The sewing machine threads will be a nice gift for thanksgiving, new year, weddings, parties or other special events. It’s essential and an excellent accessory to complete your DIY sewing.
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
KEEPOW 8 Pcs Mini Vacuum Attachment Kit for Cleaning Sewing Machine, Computer, Car Vents, Fit Eureka, Oreck, Hoover, Kenmore and Kirby Models
- Fits all vacuums that accept standard 1 1/4 inch; inside diameter attachments
- These mini attachment have many uses in home and workshop, offering deeper cleaning around the computer, keyboard and so on without the need of liquid cleaners
- It’s easy to use, simply fit it to your existing vacuum cleaner, attach the tube and add the required nozzled or brush to suit the cleaning job
- Made to Fit the following models: Eureka, Oreck, Hoover, Kenmore and Kirby Models. Compare to Eureka, Oreck, Hoover, Kenmore and Kirby attachment parts
- 30 days money back, 24 Hours online Service. Any Question, please feel free to Contact us
Upholstery Repair Kit Coats Extra Strong Upholstery Thread Plus Heavy Duty Assorted Hand Needles: 7 Needles and 2 spools 150 Yards Each (Green Linen & White)
Sale! Upholstery Repair Kit! Coats & Clark Extra Strong Upholstery Thread 1 Naturel Spool, 1 Black Spool (150-Yard) Includes a Set of Heavy Duty Assorted Hand Needles, 7-Count
- Best Selling Repair Kit for carpets, canvas, upholstery, coats, tents, mattresses, furs and leather
- Upholstery Nylon is a heavyweight 100% nylon thread for machine and hand sewing indoor and outdoor heavyweight fabrics
- It is a bonded 3-ply nylon thread that is weather abrasion mildew and UV resistant
- For best results use a Heavy Duty Needle (included) and increase stitch length
- heavy duty assorted hand needles come in a variety of sizes and shapes for different uses around the house.
Walking-Foot Straight & Zigzag semi-Industrial Portable Sewing Machine
- Walking Foot portable sewing machine FS288 zig zag leather,sail,vinyl,sumbrella-High lift walking foot with 1/4" clearance underneath the foot
- Special heavy duty motor attached up to 150 watts, 1.5 amps, twice as much as home sewing machines
- Fits regular portable case or cabinets (NOT INCLUDED)
- Maximum zigzag stitch width: 0.2"/Needle bar stroke: 1.334".
- Uses standard upholstery needles: 135x17, size 22, 20, 18, etc.
Mandala Crafts Bonded Nylon Thread for Sewing Leather, Upholstery, Jeans and Weaving Hair; Heavy-Duty; 1500 Yards Size 69 T70 (Gold)
- Extra strong sewing thread made from industrial grade bonded nylon material; High tensile strength; Unbreakable by bare hands; Mildew, UV rays, and weather resistant; Great for both indoor and outdoor use; High heat tolerance; Consistent color and continuous length;
- Sew tough material such as leather, denim, canvas, vinyl, or thick fabric; Repair shoes, coats, jeans, khaki pants, marine and sail gears, mattresses, boat and car covers, tents, awnings, couches, draperies, carpets, or area rugs; Also great for webbing, hair weaving, and beading;
- Compatible with hand or machine sewing; Please note: Colors might vary slightly from the images due to computer monitor resolution and photography light settings; Colors also vary between different dye lots;
- Size: #69 T70 210D/3; Length: 1500 Yards; Coated with bonding agent to reduce friction for smoother stitches and prevent unraveling;
- WARRANTY: 45 days. Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.
Leather Upholstery Cleaning Tips for Your Favorite Leather Furniture
Cleaning leather furniture is different than cleaning any other type of furniture. There are certain do's and don'ts for cleaning leather furniture that you should know before you begin to clean.
Don'ts for Cleaning Leather Furniture
1. Don't use tap water when cleaning leather furniture. The chemicals (such as chlorine) may discolor leather. Use distilled water to clean leather furniture for better results.
2. Don't use oils such as mink oil or lemon oil, furniture policy or any product containing wax or silicone (i.e. car wax) as these will make leather furniture sticky and cause damage to the leather.
3. Don't use baby wipes to clean leather furniture. The alkaline in baby wipes (and other alkaline products) can damage the leather.
4. Don't use harsh chemicals or products that contain them such as varnish, ammonia-based cleaners or bleach to clean leather furniture. They will discolor the leather and cause serious damage.
Do's for Cleaning Leather Furniture
1. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning leather furniture. If you do not have an owner's manual, contact the store where you purchased the furniture or the manufacturer for instructions for cleaning your leather furniture.
2. Purchase a high quality leather furniture protectant and use this to help prevent damage, wear and tear to leather furniture.
3. Immediately wipe up any spills on leather furniture to keep them from soaking into the leather.
4. To keep leather looking great and in good condition, mix 1 part white vinegar with 2 parts linseed oil and apply to leather furniture with a clean white cloth. Work in small sections, applying mixture in a circular motion and buffing after ten minutes.
5. Dirt and body oils will be absorbed by leather furniture; therefore, regular cleaning is a must for leather furniture. First, dust the leather furniture to remove any loose dirt and dust. Next, clean by using a mild, moisturizing soap (neutral soap with a pH of 7 as acidic soaps can damage the leather) mixed with water. Working in small areas, apply the soap suds with a clean sponge, immediately wipe off suds with another sponge and dry the leather thoroughly. Never allow the soap or water to sit on the leather.
6. If you have stained your light-colored leather furniture, try removing the dark stain with lemon juice and cream of tartar. Mix one part lemon juice and one part cream of tartar to make a paste. Apply the paste to the dark stain, allow to sit for ten minutes and apply another layer of paste. Use a damp sponge to work the paste into the dark stain, then remove with damp sponge, and dry thoroughly. Test on a hidden site first!