Best Sewing Machine For 10 Year Old in 2022
Cool Maker - Sew Nâ€™ Style Sewing Machine with Pom-Pom Maker Attachment (Edition May Vary), 11
Janome Mystical Mint Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
- Portable, Compact Sewing Machine Perfect for beginners, alterations and sewing on the go
- 18 Built-In Stitches including straight, zigzag, crescent with two needle positions
- Free Arm, Accessory Storage, Easy Reverse and only five pounds
- Threading Diagrams & Top Drop-In Bobbin with clear cover makes for easy set-up
- Presser Foot with Finger Guard protects little fingers
Magicfly Mini Sewing Machine for Beginner, Dual Speed Portable Sewing Machine Machine with Extension Table, Light, Sewing Kit for Household, Travel
- 【Electrical Sewing Machine]】Support AC/DC power supply or Batteries power supply, easy to turn on with button or Foot Pedal (included). Easy to start the sewing jobs.
- 【High or Low Control】Double Threads design make the stitching stronger and ends sewing without tying the thread. There is a Speed button on the product to turn the speed in “high” or “slow” according to your demand.
- 【Extension Table & Light】Extension table make the sewing machine more stable and works better on large project. Additionally, it was equipped with built-in light and thread cutter, which provide enough light source and straight cutting on sewing.
- 【Mini-size and Domestic Product】 This item was designed with mini size and one stitching type which match the basic home sewing demand. It is portable and suitable for kids; but not only for kids, a considerable amount of our customers are adults, even elders.
- 【Great Gift】The mini sewing machine is suitable for both beginners and children. Also a great gift for Christmas, birthdays.
Janome Pink Sorbet Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty.Extra-High Presser Foot Lift
Bernette Sew and Go 1 Swiss Design Sewing Machine
- The bernette sew & go 1 is a mechanical sewing machine and the entry model for the sew & go family.
- With 10 stitches and a maximum stitch width of 5 mm, it provides excellent functions at a very economical price.
- Designed to be easy to operate, it is perfect for beginner sewers. A full four presser feet, including the buttonhole foot and a zipper foot, come as standard with this model.
Janome 3128 Sewing Machine with Free 1/4 Inch Foot & FREE BONUS supplier:sewingmachinesforless
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Maximum zigzag width: 5mm, Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- 650 stitch per minute
- 4-step built-in buttonhole
- Bonus Package Includes: 10 bobbins, Schmetz 80/12 Universal Needles (5pk). *Item may be substituted and are subject to stock on hand. Packaging might vary
Best Choice Products 6V Multifunctional Compact Sewing Crafting Machine w/ 12 Stitch Patterns, Sewing Light, Drawer, Foot Pedal, White
- COMPACT: Space-saving and portable design with carrying handle makes it easy to transport
- 12 PRESETS: Preset stitch patterns simplify the learning curve for beginners, allowing them to complete more complex projects
- 2 SPEEDS: Choose between 2 speeds (high or low) and a hand switch or foot pedal for your ideal comfort level
- EASY TO USE: Automatic thread rewind, thread cutter, tension dial, and sewing light make it easy for beginners and pros to operate
- STORAGE COMPARTMENT: Includes a storage compartment for threads and other supplies; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 11"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 10.5"(H)
Luby Sewing Machine for Beginners with 12 Stitches & Free Arm, Portable & Lightweight, Battery Supply Available, Purple
- Beginner Sewing Machine Double thread stitching make it easy to finish sewing without knotting. Low/high speed button is equipped for selection to keep safe and powerful. Good for beginners to make craft, home sewing (e. g. lunch bag, apron). It is a great choice as kids sewing machine.
- Battery-powered Design You can choose to plug in the wire to work, you can also choose battery-powered work, increase the portable ability.
- Small & Portable Compared with the traditional sewing machines, Lucy mini sewing machine does not occupy a large space and easy to carry and works anytime, anywhere.
- 12 Built-In Stitches Gently turn the knob to select the stitch, simply stitch out the style you like. It has a 4-step buttonhole presser foot for virtually perfect buttonholes sewing.
- Sewing Sleeves & Trousers Take out the storage box, Lube sewing machine is perfect for sewing sleeves and trousers. It is also fit for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced.
Sewing School Â® 2: Lessons in Machine Sewing; 20 Projects Kids Will Love to Make
- Brand New Item / Unopened Product
- Storey Publishing
Bernina 350 PE
- General Features: CB hook system, 900 Stitch per minute, 6.3" Sewing space to the right of the needle, Color touch screen, LED sewing lights, 5.5mm Maximum stitch width, 5mm Maximum stitch length, 9 Needle positions, 3 Manual thread cutters, Memory (short-term/altered stitches), Memory (long-term/altered stitches), Start/stop button, Slide speed control, Change stitch settings while sewing, Needle stop up/down, Bobbin winding while sewing, Built-in needle threader, Freearm slide-on table
- Sewing Features: Pattern start/end function, Free hand system (FHS), 191 Stitche patterns, 18 Utility stitches, 3 Buttonholes, Automatic buttonhole length measuring system, Automatic buttonhole, Manual multi-step buttonhole, Button sew-on program, 1 Darning programs, 63 Decorative stitches, 11 Quilting stitches, 4 Cross-stitch programs, 2 Sewing alphabets, Reverse sewing
- Included Accessories: Reverse-pattern foot #1, Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, Zipper foot #4, Blindstitch foot #5, Patchwork foot #37, Patchwork-foot sole #37, Three-sole walking foot, Felting needles, Slide-on table, CB-hook bobbins and bobbin cases, Right and left seam guide
Alex Craft My First Sewing Kit Kids Art and Craft Activity
- Foster creativity and skills that can grow to an exciting hobby or an extraordinary career
- This kit is a perfect travel or rainy day activity
- Winner of Dr Toy's best classic toys award and parent's choice approved award
- 28 felt shapes, embroidery floss, stuffing, fabric, ric rac, scissors, measuring tape, pins, needles, thimble, pin cushion, 6 buttons, pom pom strip
- Recommended for children 7 to 12 years of age
Creativity for Kids Designed by You Fashion Studio, Fashion Design Kit For Kids
- ULTIMATE FASHION DESIGNER KIT - 50+ pieces! Have you ever dreamed of becoming a fashion designer? This craft kit includes: a lace-covered dress mannequin, sketch book, fabrics samples, swatch booklet, trims, ribbons, tools and embellishments
- DRAW AND CREATE - Learn how to sketch out your design, using the markers and sketchbook provided. Test out your fashion design ideas by draping, basting and pinning the fabric, ribbon and embellishments onto the mannikin included.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS - Learn the basics of fashion design! No complicated sewing, patterns or doll clothes construction to worry about. Illustrated instructions are made with aspiring fashion designers in mind.
- REAL TOOLS - Use the miniature mannikin, scissors, pins and tape measure to mock up your designs! Adult supervision is recommended.
- CREATIVITY FOR KIDS - See your child embrace their creative side as they explore beginning fashion design skills. Learn simple techniques as you gather and baste the fabric onto your mannikin. Recommended for budding fashion designers ages 9 to 99.
Quick Sewing Projects for Kids Learning to Sew
If your child is learning to sew there are several quick and easy things she can make with little help.
A 60"x80" throw is a comfortable size for a grownup but the throw can be made much smaller, if need be, for a child. Cut the fabric to about 62"x82". This will allow enough room for the child to stitch around the edges and still keep the general size of the throw.
Start by having the child zig-zag with a wide stitch. The stitches can be fairly close together but not too close. Having the stitches too close together uses lots and lots of thread and doesn't really add anything to the throw. Have the child guide the throw by aligning the edge of the throw against one of the feed plate markings, making sure to leave an inch or so for trimming. After the child has sewn around the perimeter of the throw, have her trim the edges about an eighth-inch away from the stitches, all the way around. The throw is now finished.
Your child can easily make a purse from a place mat, too. Fold the cloth place mat in half, width-wise, inside-out. Have the child sew the two side seams, making sure to backstitch when she gets to the ends. She can now sew velcro pieces across the inside top edges, on both sides, to hold the purse shut. Or, she can just put a single large snap or button in the inside center.
A different way to make the purse is to fold the place mat about 2/3's of the way up, inside-out. After stitching, turn the purse right-side-out. This will leave enough fabric to make a flap that folds over the top of the purse and snaps shut on one side.
A pet bed is another easy project. Cut two circles, rectangles, or squares, from the fabric. They should be appropriate for the size of the dog. Have her place the two pieces with right sides together and sew almost all the way around, leaving a few inches on one side, for stuffing. Turn the bed right-side-out, stuff, and stitch shut. Don't get carried away with the stuffing or it'll be difficult to stitch shut.
A skirt, when made a particular way, can be really simple. Purchase very wide elastic to make the waistband. Measure the child's waist and add an inch. Cut this measurement from the elastic. Now cut one piece of fabric but allow an additional 8" beyond the elastic measurement, plus the 1" for a seam, as the waist measurement. For the length, decide on above-knee, knee-length, or another length, and cut that measurement. Be sure to allow 3" for the hem.
Mark the waist of the fabric in four different places. Mark halfway between the side and the belly button, on each side of the front of the skirt. Mark the same places in the back of the skirt. Begin sewing with a straight stitch that is long to allow for the stretching of the elastic waistband.
The stitching should be done to where the right side of the elastic is aligned with the edge of the right side of the fabric. Stitch straight across, stopping at the marks to make a 2" fold. When finished stitching the elastic to the fabric, it's time to hem. Hem the skirt by first folding the fabric under an inch, then folding once again, three inches. Stitch across. Now stitch down the side seam and you're done.
Other easy projects are place mats, pillowcases, curtains, tube tops, tank tops, tee shirts or a tablecloth. Your daughter will love sewing, once she gets the hang of it, and these projects will not only give her pride, but build her confidence as well.