12 Best Sewing Machine Foot For Fleece
Updated on: May 2023
Best Sewing Machine Foot For Fleece in 2023
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Ultra Glide Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
SINGER Even Feed Walking Presser Foot for Quilting or Thick Fabric Sewing on Low-Shank Sewing Machines
- SINGER PRESSER FOOT: The even feed foot is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting
- GENUINE SINGER ACCESSORY: It is a genuine SINGER Accessory in a carded blister pack and it fits SINGER C1, C2, C3, C4 Series and M1, M2, M3 Series
- BEST PRESSER FOOT FOR QUILTING: The even feed foot, sometimes called a walking foot, is used for sewing several layers of fabric, and is a must-have when quilting
- FABRIC FEEDING SYSTEM: The Even Feed Foot has its own set of feed dogs that work in conjunction with the sewing machine’s feeding system, for perfect fabric feeding
- USE WITH LOW SHANK MACHINES: The Thick Fabric Sewing is used with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
SINGER All-Purpose Snap-On Presser Foot for Low-Shank Sewing Machines
- The All-Purpose Foot is used for general sewing on most types of fabric. The All-Purpose Foot may also be used for elastic insertion and basic mending.
- The foot’s wide needle slot allows for sewing of stitches up to 7mm in width.
- Genuine SINGER Accessory in carded blister pack.
- For use with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White.
- Downloadable instructions and video tutorial available on this product page!
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Brother Walking Foot for Quilting and Sewing Multiple Layers, SA107, White
- PERFECT FOR QUILTING: Ideal for sewing smoothly over multiple layers of fabric, slippery fabrics and when matching prints or plaids
- BUILT-IN FABRIC FEEDING SYSTEM: This foot has a built-in fabric feeding system that moves and holds fabric between your sewing machine’s upper and lower feed dogs, to better control layers of fabrics and help prevent fabric shifting
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Engineered for precision and designed for use even with thicker fabric layers
- GENUINE BROTHER ACCESSORY: Specially designed and manufactured for optimal results with Brother sewing machines
- FOR USE WITH LOW-SHANK SEWING MACHINES: Fits most brands of low-shank sewing machines. See your product manual for specifications
Portable Sewing Machine for Beginners, Tradition Sewing Machine with 12 Built-in Stitches, Foot Pedal Overlock Household Sewing Tool, Pink
- 🧡【Double Thread & Double Speed】- The design of double thread (bottom thread and upper thtead) can make sewing more stable and firm, and the sewing is more beautiful. Two-speed (fast and slow) design can sewing to meet different needs. The built-in 12 stitches can seam, hem, buttonholing, auto winding etc.
- 🧡【Reversing & Overlock】- This quilting machine is equipped with lighting lamp, replaceable foot, cut and sew overlock stitches, 2 speed, double thread, reverse sewing. Reverse sewing is useful for reinforcing the end of seams, ensuring there are no loose ends.
- 🧡【Safe & Easy to use】- This Mini Household sewing machine is perfect for any sewing enthusiasts, even for beginners, to meet different sewing requirements. Anti-slip Bottom Pads to ensure the overlock sewing machine stay firmly during operation, safe to use. One button to turn on/off. There is a LED light sewing light on the machine, you can see all the little details in your work for easy threading.
- 🧡【Portable】- This home sewing tool is strong but lightweight with a mini size. Great for those with small homes or limited storage. User Booklet included to give you fully using instructions.
- 🧡【Note】- Pls read all the instructions carefully before using the machine and keep the manual for future reference. Pls power off the machine when it's not working to avoid any injuries. Be free to contact us anytime if you got any issue and we'll reach you within 24 hrs.
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Stitches, 7 Buttonholes, Hard Cover, Extension Table and 22 Accessories
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down, Interior Metal Frame
- Convenience Features like Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function, Adjustable Thread Tension
- Bonus Accessories: Extra-Wide Extension Table, Hard-Sided Dust Cover, Even Feed Foot, Quarter Inch Foot
3Pcs Narrow Rolled Hem Sewing Machine Presser Foot Set (3mm, 4mm and 6mm) for All Low Shank Snap-On Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Elna Sewing Machines
- 6mm, 4mm and 3mm rolled hem presser foot, Roll fabric edge and hem stitch at the same time
- Material: Stainless Steel, long-lasting and durable, bright color and not easy to rust
- Easy to snap on and with high performance
- sewing with this foot is not difficult but it may need a bit of practice; It is suitable for some thin fabrics, which can be better to roll up some beautiful patterns
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Bernina,Brother,Babylock,Dial,Domestic,Dressmaker,Euro-Pro,Eversewn,Elna,Janome,Kenmore,White,Juki,New Home,Simplicity, Necchi,Riccar,Viking Sewing Machines.
Best Choice Products 6V Multifunctional Compact Sewing Crafting Machine w/ 12 Stitch Patterns, Sewing Light, Drawer, Foot Pedal, White
- COMPACT: Space-saving and portable design with carrying handle makes it easy to transport
- 12 PRESETS: Preset stitch patterns simplify the learning curve for beginners, allowing them to complete more complex projects
- 2 SPEEDS: Choose between 2 speeds (high or low) and a hand switch or foot pedal for your ideal comfort level
- EASY TO USE: Automatic thread rewind, thread cutter, tension dial, and sewing light make it easy for beginners and pros to operate
- STORAGE COMPARTMENT: Includes a storage compartment for threads and other supplies; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 11"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 10.5"(H)
Janome Even Feed Foot with Quilting Guide Horizontal Rotary Hook Models
- Sometimes referred to as the Walking Foot,
- The Even Feed Foot is designed with a set of feed dogs which allow the fabric to feed without shifting and eliminates the problem of the under layer of fabric coming up short.
- The Even Feed Foot is also great for topstitching. It eliminates seam allowance bulk around collars and reveres
Brother Machine, ST150HDH 50 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 9 Included Sewing Feet
- 50 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The ST150HDH features 50 built-in standard, utility and decorative stitches including 5 auto-size buttonholes
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The STH150HDH heavy duty sewing machine comes with 9 sewing feet, set of heavy weight sewing needles, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: View your stitch selections, stitch size and recommended sewing foot on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The ST150HDH comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Even Feed Walking Foot for Quilting or Thick Fabric Sewing on Low-Shank Sewing Machines Fits Brother Singer and More!
- The Thick Fabric Sewing is used with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White.
- The even feed foot, sometimes called a walking foot, is used for sewing several layers of fabric, and is a must-have when quilting. Great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting.
- Also Fits Singer Models: M1, M2, M3 Series M1: 1507, 1507WC, 8280, Tradition Series: 2250, 2259, Simple Series: 2263, 3116, 3221, 3223, 3229 3232, Promise Series: 1408, 1409, 1512, 2273 Esteem. M2: Heavy Duty Series: 4411, 4423, 4432, 5511, 5523, 5532, 5554, 4443, 4452 Talent Series: 3321, 3323, 3323S, 44S Classic. M3: Inspiration Series: 4205, 4206, 4210, 4212, 4218, 4220, 4228.
- SINGER C1, C2, C3, C4 Series C1: 2010 Superb, ET-1 Perfect Finish, H74, 9340, 9100 Professional. C2: 5400 Sew Mate, 5500 Fashion Mate, 6160, 6180 Brilliance, 6199 Brilliance. C3: Curvy Series: 8763, 8770, 8780, 5625 Stylist II, 8768 Heritage, 2009 Athena, Singer One & One Plus, 160 Anniversary Machine, 70 Jo-Ann Fabric Anniversary, Confidence 7400 Series including 7467S Confidence Stylist, 7469 Confidence, 7469Q Confidence Quilter, 7470, 7256 Fashion Mate, 7258 Stylist, 7285Q Patchwork
- S800 Fashionista. C4: Quantum Series: 9910, 9920, 9940, 9960, 9970, 9980, 9985.
Make Sewing Patterns from Newspaper
This is about saving money by sewing clothes for your family. Save even more by making your patterns out of newspaper.
And a few of the ways you can save money is by sewing your clothes and using a sewing pattern that you make from newspaper. This is a very simple trick that my mother taught me. Some of you may already know about it, and maybe you don't. But it's something I occasionally do when sewing for either myself or one of the young ones in the family.
Since basic clothes patterns are the same, it doesn't seem feasible to go buy a sewing pattern for a pair of pants, shorts, pull-over top, dress or skirt, when you can make your own. I've done this a lot over the years, and saved money in the process.
One summer, I made 18 outfits for 6 little girls, using this method, and the money we saved was put toward vacation. It's fast, easy, simple and fun. This is best done with simple, non-complicated sewing patterns, with no more than six or seven pieces.
The only items you will need are a pair of scissors, a black marker, a straight edge and your newspaper. When using newspaper, you do have to been careful about the ink rubbing off onto you fabric, so use caution when cutting out your sewing pattern or use fabric colors that won't show the ink. If any should happen to rub off on the fabric, it will come if you wash the item before wearing it.
For an example, I'm going to tell you how to cut out a sewing pattern for a child's pair shorts and a sleeveless pull-over top.
1. Spread out a sheet of newspaper.
2. Take the shorts, turn them inside out and fold them in half vertically. Make sure they are even and straight.
3. Place them on a spot on the newspaper. It doesn't matter where.
4. If you want to, you can either cut the pattern out like this, making sure to cut at least 1/2 inch from the edges, for seam allowance, or you can trace around the shorts with the marker, also 1/2 inch from the edges.
5. Now you can use your straight edge and mark your sewing line 1/2 inch around the pattern. If there are any darts on the shorts, you will want to mark these.
NOTE: Most shorts are four pieces, but you know that this one piece will make those four pieces. when you get ready to make the shorts, all you have to do is take this pattern piece. Flip it over and cut it out a second time. Now you have your two pieces for the front and the pieces for the back.
1. Spread out your newspaper.
2. When cutting out the front piece of the top, I usually don't bother folding it. I just spread the top out and cut around it in one piece. Again, 1/2 inch from the edges. Don't forget to mark your darts and sewing lines if you need them.
3. Cutting out the back for the top is done differently. This I do fold, making sure it's straight and even, then I either cut or trace around it 1/2 inches from the edge. You only have one pattern piece, but when you cut the fabric to make your top, you will have two pieces of fabric. One for the left side and one for the right side.
ARM-HOLE AND NECK FACING:
1. Now you want to make a pattern piece for the arm-hole facing. I just take the folded top, lay it on the newspaper, and cut out the facing by using the arm-hole of the top as a guide for curve and length. It doesn't matter how deep it is, only how long the piece is. And don't forget your 1/2 added to each end for seam allowance. When it comes to the deep of the arm-hole facing I make it about 3 inches. This will allow you to hem the facing by turning it 1/4 of an inch under.
You should have one piece for the arm hole facing, but this piece will be cut out twice. One for the right arm-hole and one for the left.
2. You will cut out the neck facing using the same principles as the arm-hole facing. The only difference is the pattern piece is one solid piece, remember. So, just lay the piece right on the newspaper and trace or cut, using the neckline as a guide of length and curve, plus the 1/2 inches on each end.
Make the depth of the neck facing 3 inches, which is the same as the arm-hole facing. Make sure to mark all sew lines, darts and any other areas you may need to mark.
These pattern pieces are pretty much standard and can be used for long pants, sleeved tops and dresses. When you get ready to cut out your fabric for this outfit, you should end up with:
4 pieces for the shorts - right and left front, right and left back
3 pieces for the top - the front piece and right and left back
2 pieces for the neck facing - front and back
4 pieces for the arm-hole facing - front and back right and front and back left.
For a total of 13 pieces. This method can also be used by just placing the clothing right onto the fabric and cutting out the pieces. It will depend on how adventurous you are when it comes to sewing. I've tried both ways, and both work just fine for me. I hope this sewing pattern method will help save money in the weeks and years to come.