Best Sewing Machine Brands in 2021
Cutex (TM) Brand 3 Cones Portable Hand Held Bag Closer Machine Thread - 8 Oz. Cones
Cutex (TM) Brand Domestic Home Sewing Machine LED Working Light
- Home Sewing Machine LED Panel Working Light.
- Our new LED lighting panel kit is a super-bright cool white light system for your sewing machine, serger, longarm machine or other use. Featuring 30 individual LEDs on a panel, rotable dimmer switch and all the clips and tape you need to attach to your machine.
- 30 individual LED bulbs panel Easy installation Super bright, cool white light With dimmer switch to adjust brightness Fits most sewing machines and sergers 110 Volt Connects to AC wall outlet
Cutex Brand 20 Large Capacity Bobbins for Pfaff 541 545 1245 Class Sewing Machines
- Pack of 20 Brand New Large Capacity Bobbins For PFAFF Industrial Sewing Machines.
- The bobbin #18339. The Metric measurements for this bobbin is 25.5MM Wide and 11MM Thick. This bobbin is used on many models of PFAFF Industrial Sewing Machines including Walking Foot machines with large capacity hook.
- These high quality bobbins will fit following PFAFF models : 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 720, 748, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246
- This bobbin will also fit following make/models of Industrial Sewing Machines : ALDER : 167 Class DIAMOND : TB-545, TB-546, TB-1245, TB-1246 JUKI : LS-341 MILLION SPECIAL : MS-1245 TAKING : TK-545, TK-546, TK-1245, TK-1246 WOEI RONG : WR-810, WR-820
Juki Brand - Serger/Overlock Industrial Sewing Machine Ball Point Needles Ekonopak - Sizes (10-12 - 14) - (10 Needles Each Size) Juki Genuine Part - for Professional Use.
- Juki Brand Ball Point Needles are recommended for the high quality that is expected of any Juki Product. This is a Genuine Juki Part
- Genuine Juki Quality Needles
- Commonly used on most Serger/Overlock Industrial Sewing Machines
- Sizes 10 - 12 - 14 - For Knits and Light/Medium Woven Fabrics - 10 needles each size
- B27 S - DCX1 - DCX27 - MY1023
Cutex (TM) Brand Needle Threader #077421 for Singer Domestic Sewing Machine
- Needle Threader For Singer Domestic Sewing Machines. Part # : 077421 Alternate part numbers : 270077421, 77421 Fits Singer models : 140Q, 2639, 2662, 5400, 5500 Fashion Mate, 6199 Brilliance, 6518, 6660, 6669, 6680, 6699, 7256, 7258CL, 7258 Stylist, 7285Q Patchwork, 7422, 7424, 7426, 7430, 7436, 7442, 7442CL, 7444, 7462, 7463, 7464, 7465, 7466, 7467, 7468, 7469, 7469Q, 7470 Companion, 7470 Confidence, Diva 28, S900 Inspiration
- Part # : 077421
- Alternate part numbers : 270077421, 77421
- Fits Singer models : 140Q, 2639, 2662, 5400, 5500 Fashion Mate, 6199 Brilliance, 6518, 6660, 6669, 6680, 6699, 7256, 7258CL, 7258 Stylist, 7285Q Patchwork, 7422, 7424, 7426, 7430, 7436, 7442, 7442CL, 7444, 7462, 7463, 7464, 7465, 7466, 7467, 7468, 7469, 7469Q, 7470 Companion, 7470 Confidence, Diva 28, S900 Inspiration
Cutex (TM) Brand Singer 29-4 29K Sewing Machine Bobbin Winder Rubber Tire Ring #2460 - Pack of 2
- Singer 29-4, 29K Series Sewing Machine Bobbin Winder Rubber Tire Ring.
- Part # 2460.
- You will receive two(2) rings.
- Size : 1/4" thick, 3/4" inside diameter, 1-1/4" outside diameter.
Cutex Brand 72" Leather Belt For All Treadle Sewing Machines 5/16" Wide
- 72" Leather Belt For All Treadle Sewing Machines 5/16" Wide
- 72" leather treadle belt with metal fastener. Fits all treadle sewing machines including Singer, New Home, White and many others. Most machines require 68" or shorter belts, simple custom cut to the length you need. This is a high quality belt and is made of leather. 5/16" (8mm) Wide.
My First Sewing Machine: FASHION SCHOOL: Learn To Sew: Kids
Cutex (TM) Brand Speed Reducer (3-Pulley) for Industrial Sewing Machines
- Speed Reducer For Industrial Sewing Machines.
- Speed reducer with 3″, 6″ and 9″ pulley.
- Install it between handwheel and motor pulley giving more torque in addition to lowering speed from 1/2 to 1/3 of machine speed.
- Recommended to use on heavy duty leather or upholstery sewing machines for more torque and better stitch control.
- Speed Reducer gives more torque, in addition to gearing down speed range to 1/2 or 1/3 of what your machine is normally rated for.
Cutex (TM) Brand Bobbin Case #XC3153351 for Babylock & Brother Domestic Sewing Machine
- Bobbin Case For Babylock, Brother Sewing Machines.
- Part # : XC3153351.
- Fits Babylock models : BL200A, BLAR, BL200A (Elizabeth), BLCC (Crafter's Choice), BLCC2 (Crafter's Choice), BLDC (Decorator's Choice), BLDC2 (Decorator's Choice), BLDY Destiny, BLDY2 Destiny II, BLG (Ellegante), BLG2 (Ellegante 2), BLG2-NZ, BLG3 Ellegante 3, BLJY Journey, BLMY (Melody), BLL, BLN (Esante), BLPY (Spirit), BLQC (Quilter's Choice), BLQC2, BLR Ellure, BLR2, BLR3, BLSO Ellisimo, BLSOG Ellisimo Gold, BLSOG2 Ellisimo Gold II, BLSR Espire, BLSR-EB, BLSY Symphony, BLTP Tempo, BLTY, INT In
- Fits Brother models : CS-80, CS-8000, CS-8060, CS8070, CS8080, CS8100, CS-8120, CS8130, CS-8150, CS-8200, HE120, HE120PKG, NC21-S2, NC21-S3, NC21-SE, NV1, NV1000, NV1200, NV1250D, NV1500, NV1500D, NV200, NV200Q, NV2500D, NV2800D, NV350SE, NV400, NV400SE, NV4000, NV4000D, NV4500D (Duetta), NV4750D, NV500, NV500D, NV5000, NV600, NV6000D, NV6700D, NV750D, NV780D, NV950D, NX200 Innovis, NX200 Pacesetter, NX2000, NX200LE, NX250, NX400, NX400 Innov-is, NX400 Pacesetter, NX400LE, NX400Q, NX400QE, NX450
- NX450Q, NX5000, NX600, NX6000, NX650, NX650Q, NX800, PC210, PC210PRW, PC400, PC420, PC420PRW, QC1000, QS480, S62, SB3129, SE1800, SM6500PRW, SE-270D, VE2200, VM6200D, VM5100, VQ2400, VQ3000
ckpsms Brand - 1 PCS # 032270116 110V 3 Uneven Prong Foot Control Pedal FIT for Kenmore #6811,6812,6815,6816
- 1PCS 110V 3 Uneven Prong Foot Control Pedal.The alternative part number are:033770114F, 033770114FC, 482-P, 482-J,, 031870119, 31870119, 032270116, 3C-135-B, 6811, 6812, 6815, 6816, DPX6811, FC-LC10
- Fit for Kenmore (Sears) Models:14501,14571,148.12071,6816,148.1217,148.12170,148.12180,148.12181,148.13101,148.19371,158.220,158.10401,158.12271,158.130,158.13400,158.13571,158.14301,148.15210,148.15600,148.15700,148.19372,158.12270,158.12272,158.12292,158.12312,158.13201,158.15810,158.13410,158.13450,158.1345380,158.13510,158.13512,158.1355080,158.13570,158.10401,158.14311,158.14510,158.15250,158.1561281,158.1595281,158.16250,158.16600,158.16900,158.17600,158.1786081,158.17741,158.1783080
- Fit for Kenmore (Sears) Models:158.1784183,158.17850,158.1786080,158.1787180,158.1789280,158.19410,158.19411,158.19412,158.19470,158.19471,385.101180,385.11607090, 385.12116690,385.12216790,385.12321,385.1278191,385.12812690,385.12814490,385.157510,385.1664190,385.16642090,385.1695180,385.17026590,385.17126, 385.17526,385.17641,385.1764180,385.17822490,385.1782480,385.17828490,385.1788180,385.18830,385.18836,385.18841,385.18330 & 385.17928.
- Fit for [KENMORE 148]- 1217,12170,12180,19371,10401,15210,15600,15700,19372;Fit for [KENMORE 158]:12271,130,13400,13571,12270,12272,12292,12312,15810,13410,13450,1345380,13510,13512,13570,10401,15250,1561281,16250,16600,17600,17741,1783080,1784183,17850,1787180,1789280,19410,19412,19470,19471,17781,17822,17824,17828,17881
- Fit for [KENMORE 385] - 10111,11541,11551,11581,11607,11608,11682,12320,12321,12331,12332,12490,12491,12492,12493,12514,12541,12545,12581,12612,12641,12712,12714,12741,12781,12841,14501,14571,6816,15841,16841,16951,17526,17622,17724,17922,17928,18830,18836,18841;Fit for White Sewing Machine Models: 1630
Cutex (TM) Brand 100 INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE BOBBINS #40264NS JUKI SINGER CONSEW BROTHER
- Box of 100 Metal Bobbins for Industrial Sewing Machines.
- Bobbins #40264NS
- These high quality bobbins are white/silver with holes on one side. The Metric measurements on these bobbins are 21mm wide and 8.5mm thick. These are very popular bobbins and used on many industrial plain sewing machines.
The View- an Intelligent Show or Glorified Gossip?
Is the View a show of substance or a mere "sewing circle?"
As I was driving home from running errands last week, I heard the broadcaster announce that ratings for the daytime television show The View has risen by 59% since Rosie O'Donnell replaced Meredith Vieira, who left the show to replace Katie Couric on the Today Show. That came as somewhat of a surprise to me, but then Rosie does have a huge following. Upon hearing this I decided to look into the history and specifics of this show and what I found was interesting.
To be honest I never watch The View anymore and I guess many others didn't either until Rosie entered the picture. I watched it only a few times after its 1997 debut out of mere curiosity but it didn't particularly hold my attention, so I more or less, just forgot about it. Besides, until this past year, like many people I worked days so I never had an opportunity to tune in. It's an okay show -nothing I feel merits greatness but okay nevertheless.
Some people do not agree at all. I was surprised to learn how much negative criticism surrounded this show. The show has been accused of being biased in many right-wing blogs for failing to promote political diversity, although the show has had numerous conservative guest hosts like Dennis Miller, Ann Coulter, and Kathy Lee Gifford. I wouldn't know since I never watch the show. The only news of the show I have been aware of lately is the riff between Star Jones-Reynolds, and Rosie. I had never heard that the show was under scrutiny for any kind of "lack of political diversity."
These same right-wing blogs were also upset by the way they felt actress and model Jennifer O'Neill was treated during her guest appearance. She was promoting her "Silent No More" campaign with the goal of reducing abortions by teenagers. O'Neill has publically spoken out against abortion and shares stories of her own abortion. The right-wing blogs felt the panel treated O'Neill "harshly." Again, I wouldn't know.
Now I come down to the "meat of the meal" so-to-speak. Where many people feel the show has a substance with quick-wit, others feel it is nothing more than "trivialized gossip." Specifically, it is believed that "that hosts are either selected for or told to portray a certain personality instead of being genuine, that Barbara Walters is old and out of touch, that Star Jones is pretentious and hypocritical, that the panelists spend too much time talking about trivial, superficial subjects such as celebrity babies and not enough time on important topics like politics and social issues, and that the discussions veer too much into the area of toilet humor and titillation. " (Wikipedia)
The show has been mocked and parodied by shows like Saturday Night Live, Mad TV, The Simpsons,and the animated comedy series Family Guy. I have also even heard the show referred to as a "Hen House" full of clucking chickens. Wow! Maybe it's time I tune in again and see what all the fuss is about. I guess I never took it that seriously, or watched it enough to identify these criticisms. I have no idea if they have a basis or if they're totally unfounded. As for the fact that this show is one of the most parodied and so forth, imitation can be the sincerest form of flattery or it can be the ultimate humiliation. I leave it up to dedicated viewers to make the decision-is the View an intelligent show or glorified gossip? I never realized it offended so many people.