Best Sewing Christmas Gifts in 2023
Old World Christmas Hobbies Gifts Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree Sewing Machine
A Lady Never Discusses The Size of Her Fabric Stash: Funny Sewing and Knitting Notebook Gift for Women
JAWM Music Box Mini Sewing Machine Style Table Decor Mechanical Christmas Birthday Gift
- Size: approx. 13 x 8 x 16cm / 5.12" x 3.15" x 6.29" (L x W x H).
- Shape is very realistic, beautiful work, no need to install the battery.
- How to use: Pull the small drawer, music began to ring(To Alice or Castle in the Sky）.
- With the music sounded, pedals, leather strap wheel and needle hole will be rotated.
- Perfect for collecting, decorating, like Christmas or birthday gift for your friends.
In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Fabric Store Was Open: Sewing Journal, Sewer Notebook, Gift for Sewers Seamstress, Quilter Presents, Sew Quilting Planner
100 PCS Mini Sewing Tools Kit with Needles, Threads, Button and Threader Sew Set -6 Different Colors
- ✅ COMPANION IN TRAVELLING: This sewing tools provides you with the most important sewing tools you need during travels
- ✅ PORTABLE & SIMPLE: Easy storage and convenient usage no matter whether professional or beginners.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY: Sharp sewing needles and strong colored cotton threads guaranteed
- ✅ UNIVERSAL: The sew kit can be used for decoration, crafts and also dresses
- ✅ 100 PCS : Each sewing kit contains 2 buttons, 1 needle, 1 threader, 1 pin and 6 threads with 6 different colors.
4M Mermaid Doll Making Kit - DIY Arts & Crafts Sewing Yarn Gift for Kids, Girls & Boys
- Give your child the means to create their very own adorable mermaid doll at home without the use needles or stitching.
- This kid-friendly 3M kit includes a soft-body doll, yarn hair, beads, fabric, accessories, adhesive tape and glue, face template, colored pencils, birth certificate, and detailed instructions for use, ensuring hours of doll building fun.
- Pin and needle-free operation allows younger children to build their own dolls without the risk of injury.
- Completed dolls measure 8.5-inches tall, a perfect size for backpack travel and easy storage.
- Give your child the gift of arts and crafts with toys that foster creativity and hands-on learning. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Recommended Age Rage Five & Up
I Rescue Fabric Trapped In The Quilt Shop I'm Not a Hoarder I'm a Hero: Sewing Journal, Sewer Notebook, Gift for Sewers, Quilter Presents, Quilting Planner
Woohome 27 PCS Merry Christmas Iron on Patch Embroidered Appliques Stickers for Craft, Sewing, Clothing and DIY Christmas Gifts
- Packaging includes: 27 PCS Christmas Iron on patches.
- Material: made of cotton, non-toxic, soft and comfortable.
- Style: Iron on or sewing on.
- Easy to use: The heat-seal adhesive glue backing gives you the option to sewn or iron on all sorts of fabric; And patches can also be removed easily, you can transfer and repeat use the patches.
- Great gift: Christmas iron on patches great for T-shirt, skirt, jeans, vests, hats, backpack, clothing, curtain, pillow, scarf, quilt, etc. Great for Christmas decorating or repair the clothes and perfect for Christmas handmade arts and crafts projects.
Crafting Christmas Gifts: 25 Adorable Projects Featuring Angels, Snowmen, Reindeer and Other Yuletide Favourites
Personalized Sewing Print | Craft Room Decor | Sewing Gift | Sewing Room Decor | Sewing Decoration | Knitting Gift | Quilting Gift | Personalized Gift for Grandmother | Grandma Christmas Gift
Half Yard# Christmas: Easy sewing projects using leftover pieces of fabric
SEWING BOX, Beautiful Handmade Linden Wood Keepsake, Poland Wood Art, Exclusive Gift (Wedding Gift Idea, Mother's Day Gift Idea)
- Beautiful decorative box featuring a sewing theme with scissors, buttons, a thimble, needle and thread designs
- Hand-carved and stained in Poland of quality carved hardwood material
- Measures approximately 6.25 x 6.25 x 3.15 inches
- Perfect for storing small personal items or your sewing kit
- Packaging may vary
Make a Quick Bed Pillow from an Old Pillowcase or a Yard of Fabric
How to make a quick bed pillow from an old pillowcase or a yard of fabric. Plus other related quick sewing projects.
Quick bed pillow from old pillow case
Fill the old pillowcase with the fiberfill stuffing. Depending on the hardness of bed pillow preferred, you may decrease or increase the amount of stuffing in the bed pillow. Fold down the top edges of the pillowcase toward the inside. Make sure the fiberfill extends to the end of the bed pillow. Do this by getting the folded edges as close as possible to the fiberfill. Sew the edges of the pillowcase shut. The quick bed pillow is done. Told you it was quick!
Quick bed pillow from a yard of fabric
Turn the fabric inside out by folding in half lengthwise. Sew the bottom and side of the fabric shut. Turn the fabric right side out. Stuff the pillow with fiberfill stuffing. Use more or less stuffing to obtain the preferred hardness. Fold the top edges of the pillowcase down toward the inside as tightly close to the stuffing as possible. Sew the top of the pillow shut. The quick bed pillow from a yard of fabric is done.
Quick bed pillowcase from 1 yard of fabric
Turn the yard of fabric inside out by folding in half lengthwise. Sew the bottom and side of the fabric shut. Turn the fabric right side out. Fold down the edge of the quick bed pillowcase opening an inch and then fold it down an inch again, rolling it toward the inside of the quick bed pillowcase. This will be the hem. Stitch the hem all the way around. The quick bed pillowcase is done.
Quick throw pillow
Decide what shape and size pillow is preferred and cut two pieces of fabric (of equal size). The fabric will need to be about two inches bigger around than the completed quick pillow. Face the right sides of the fabric together. Stitch around the quick pillow fabric leaving a 4- 5 inch gap for turning the fabric right side out. Turn the pillow fabric right side out. Stuff it with fiberfill or a quick pillow form. Now sew the small gap together. Finished quick pillow may be trimmed with lace to hide the gap stitching.