12 Best Sewing Cabinets
Updated on: May 2023
Best Sewing Cabinets in 2023
Arrow 701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet for Sewing, Cutting, Quilting, Crafting, Portable with Wheels, Includes Airlift and Storage, White Finish
Arrow K8611 Aussie II Kangaroo Sewing, Cutting, Quilting, Crafting Cabinet with Storage, Portable with Wheels and Airlift, Large, White Ash Finish
- The rolling caddy can be placed in 2 separate locations on the front of the cabinet and it tucks neatly away when not in use.
- The lift mechanism moves your sewing machine up and down in 3 separate positions and is adjustable for all heights of machines.
- The wide room in front of the lift allows the sewer to sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position.
- The Aussie II features two drawers, a large door bin, and four swivel trays for storage of all your sewing notions.
- When your sewing is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
Sauder Miscellaneous Storage Sewing Craft Cart, Cinnamon Cherry finish
- Drop leave provides extra work space for sewing or crafts
- Storage behind roll-open door includes two storage bins and hidden shelf for sewing machine
- Two adjustable shelves behind door
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch-resistant
- Easy roll casters
- Cinnamon Cherry finish
- Engineered wood construction
- Assembled dimensions: L 40.08" x W 40.08" x H 28.50"
- 5 year limited warranty
- Assembly required
Arrow K8405 Wallaby II Kangaroo Sewing, Cutting, Quilting, Crafting Cabinet and Table, Includes Storage and Airlift, Portable with Wheels, Teak Finish
- Our Wallaby II has a three position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down in a small footprint.
- The lifter platform adjusts easily to all heights of machines for ease of freearm and flatbed sewing and then down into storage inside the cabinet.
- Your sewing machine will fit nicely on the lift while the space to the left of the cabinet offers room for a serger and a felting machine or even another sewing machine.
- Three shelves feature 33 spool holders and a large drawer and door tray that will keep all your sewing accessories at hand and organized neatly.
- Once your sewing project is complete safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
Arrow 901 Auntie Sewing, Cutting, Quilting, and Crafting Portable Sewing Table with Wheels and Airlift, White Finish
- Needs Assembly
- Has wheels to easily move if needed. Opening dimensions: 12-9/16" deep x 18-7/8" wide x 13-1/8" tall
- Open dimensions: 63-3/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 30-1/2" tall
- Closed dimensions: 32-1/2" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 31" tall
- Components: Back Brace and Drawer Bottoms
Sullivans Quilter's Design Table White
- Fold out melamine table with 1 in. gridded surface
- Roll-out serger storage shelf
- High quality locking casters
- Open dimensions 47L x 35. 5W x 29. 75H in.
- Closed dimensions 47L x 16. 5W x 29. 75H in.
Sauder HomePlus Storage Cabinet, Soft White finish
- Two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf sit behind each door in our storage cabinet
- Swing-out storage door features three adjustable and three fixed shelves
- This storage cabinet unit can be assembled with swing-out storage on either left or right side
- Framed panel doors
- Enclosed back panel has cord access
- Adjustable base levelers
- Soft White finish
- Engineered wood construction
- Assembled dimensions: 35.35" L x 17.09" W x 71.22" H
- 5 year limited warranty
Arrow Judy Sewing Machine Cabinet in Teak
Sauder Storage Cabinet, White finish
- Garment rod and fixed shelf behind full length door
- One fixed and one adjustable shelf behind upper door
- Two spacious storage drawers
- Need somewhere to stash and store your array of stuff? this practical and good looking wardrobe/cabinet from Sauder is just for you
- With features like a garment rod and fixed shelf behind its full length door, one fixed and one adjustable shelf behind its upper door, and two easy-to-access sliding drawers, this tall cabinet can fulfill all your storage needs
Giantex Folding Sewing Table, Multifunction Large Sewing Craft Cart with Storage Shelves and Lockable Casters, Home Apartment Space-Saving Sewing Cabinet for Small Spaces (Natural, 62.5''x20''x29'')
- 🐑【Spacious Desktop and Three Open Shelves】Featuring large table top, this sewing table provides plenty of space for sewing even the sewing machine is placed. And the three open shelves on the left not only provide enough space for sewing tools, but also easy access. More, built in storage shelf blow the tabletop provides storage space for the sewing machine when not in use.
- 🐑【Foldable Design to Save Your Space】Our sewing table with storage for your daily sewing can be folded into a cabinet when you do not use it or a craft table instantly when it comes to use. And it also has an amazing space saving without sacrificing its sturdiness. Its foldable design makes a good use of your space instead of creating useless room for you. The table is very easy to fold up according to just a few simple steps.
- 🐑【Easy to Move with 2 Lockable Wheels】There are 5 swivel wheels on our craft tables and you can put this table effortlessly wherever you prefer, in the living room or bedroom. Besides, it also equips 2 lockable wheels enabling you to fix the table in the exact place which prevents it sliding from here to there.
- 🐑【Stable and Durable Structure】Made of premium p2 MDF, this sewing craft cart is durable and surely provide you with long time services. Thick top panel has stunningly stability and sturdiness. When you extend it out, it keeps stable and will not fall down.
- 🐑【Modern Design for Your Home】 This sewing cart can fold or extend out which will be a practical table for your home. And this modern white cart is suitable for any style in home. And its size is perfect for your daily use. Its opening size is 62.5''x20''x29"(LXWXH) and folding size is 38.5''x20''x29''(LXWXH), ideal for your home decor.
BOWERY HILL Craft Armoire in Antique White
- Space-saving cabinet conceals craft supplies and more behind doors
- Shelf with full extension slides features drop leaf extension for extra work space for sewing and crafts
- Six adjustable shelves
- Lower slide-out shelf features metal runners and safety stops
- Quick and easy assembly with patented TWIST-LOCK fasteners
Sew Ready 13397, White Pro Line Craft, Sewing Table, Office Desk with Drawer, Sliding Shelf in Storage Cabinet
- Overall Dimensions: 56. 75" W x 23. 75" D x 30" H
- Top Dimensions: 47. 25" W x 23. 75" D with Folding Side Shelf: 9. 5" W x 10. 75" D
- 23" Wide x 10. 75" Deep Drop Down Platform Can Adjust Down to Fit Sewing Machine or Keyboard so It Can Be Used as a Sewing Table or Computer Desk
- Powder Coated Steel Frame and Scratch Resistant UV Coating on Desktop for Durability
- Six 1. 5" Floor Levelers and Crossbars for Stability | Storage Drawer with Full Metal Glides and Pull-Out Bottom Storage Shelf in Open Cabinet for Storage
How to Make a Dust Mitt
Make a dust mitt from polar fleece, which is machine washable and reusable. This mitt is easily made using your sewing machine.
I chose polar fleece to make the dusting mitt since it does not fray on the edges, is washable, and it attracts and hold dust and other dirt. Polar fleece is also has enough stretch to make the mitt fit well on your hand; no slipping off while using it.
To make the dusting mitt you will need: one third of a yard of polar fleece, thread, sharp sewing scissors, a tape measure or ruler, and a sewing machine. If you want to make a paper pattern to guide you, you will also need a sheet of paper large enough to trace you hand, a pen or pencil, scissors and pins. To make a paper pattern: place your hand on the paper, with the base of your palm approximately an inch above the papers edge, fingers together, your thumb stretched out to the side of your hand. Trace your hand. Remove your hand and add an inch to the outer area from where the base of your palm begins around to the other side. Add a half inch to the area from the base of your palm to the bottom of the paper, on each side. Now you have a pattern.
Fold the polar fleece so that you can easily fit your hand/pattern onto the doubled fabric. If you are using a pattern, pin the pattern in place. If you are cutting around your hand, place your hand firmly on the fabric, fingers together and your thumb stretched out to the side, with the edge of your palm approximately one half inch above the edge of the fabric; begin to cut with a one half inch seam allowance around your wrist, increasing to a one inch seam allowance around your palm, thumb, finger and the other side of your palm, decreasing again at the wrist to one half inch.
Sew the two mitt pieces together, using a one half inch seam allowance at the wrist, increasing to a one inch seam allowance around the palm, thumb and fingers, then decreasing again at the wrist. Cut to form a fringe around the hand part of the mitt. Only cut to the stitching line, being careful not to cut into the stitching line.
Your mitt will fit your hand like a glove/mitten. I always have a hard time finding things to fit my hand, which is on the small side; this will fit your hand perfectly.
As I mentioned earlier, the polar fleece just attracts and holds dust and dirt particles, but if you feel you need more holding power, you make spray it with a dusting product.
Enjoy your dusting mitt; it would make a good gift too. I am also posting directions to make a dust mop cover which covers a popular commercial dust mop. It is also easy to sew and, like the dust mitt, may be washed and reused many times. Several dust mop covers, or a combination of a dust mop covers and dust mitts may be made from one third of a yard of polar fleece.