Best Sewing Box Organizer in 2021
Creative Options 1363-85 Grab N' Go Rack System with Two No.2-3630 Deep Pro-Latch Organizers and One No.2-3650 Organizer, Magenta/Sparkle Gray
SINGER 07281 Vintage Sewing Basket with Sewing Kit Accessories
- Large classic sewing basket in fun vintage print with bonus notions pack
- Collapsible handle for easy travel and storage
- Interior storage plus organization with tray insert
- Includes 10 hand needles, 100 dressmaker pins, scissors, 10 mini thread spools, needle threader, pin cushion, seam ripper, tape measure and thimble
- Great beginner’s sewing kit or addition to existing collection of tools
ArtBin Twin Top Supply Box
- Organized Storage: The ArtBin 17" Twin Top Supply Box keeps all of your arts and crafts supplies such as paint tubes and brushes, scissors, beads, ribbons, stamps and more organized and in one place.
- Durable Materials: The supply box is made out of durable plastic that resists everyday wear & tear. The heavy-duty material allows you to securely store even your bulkier arts and crafts supplies.
- Convenient Design: The Twin Top Supply Box includes a lift-out tray designed to store smaller items while the main compartment below can hold bulkier supplies. The lid has additional compartments to store quick-access supplies.
- Smart Closure: This ArtBin Supply Box has sturdy lockable latch that keeps your supplies secure during transport. The rubber molded handle makes it easy and comfortable to carry with you anywhere you go.
- Product Details: Twin Top Supply Box measures 17 in. x 8.5 in. x 8.5 in. This box comes in a translucent color. Made in the USA.
Mind Reader WSEWBOX-BRN Sewing Box Organizer, Needles, Thread, Scissors, Wood, Brown
- Made of sturdy wood to ensure long-lasting storage
- Allows you to customize your own sewing kit
- This storage box is portable, making it convenient for you to carry anywhere
- Easy access to all your sewing tools
- Dimensions: 7 (L) x 14 (W) x 7.5 (H)
Dritz St. Jane Sewing Basket, Large Oval (metal handle)
- Oval shape, Assorted fabrics and colors. Magnetic snap closur.
- Color-coordinated handle, trim and lining, Metal handle with black wood trim
- Pocket and pin cushion attached on inside lid
- Includes lift-out tray for organizing small sewing items
- Dimensions: 12 x 6-3/8 x 7-1/8 inches (30.48 x 16.19 x 18.09 cm)
MyGift 10" Clear Light Blue Plastic Multipurpose Portable Handled Organizer Storage Box/Case w/Removable Tray
- Clear, handy storage box with handle to keep your essentials organized.
- Clear blue visible case perfect for art and craft supplies, tools, medicine, sewing kit, cosmetics or fishing supplies.
- It features a handle for easy transporting and a removable tray with small compartments.
- **Official MyGift product**
- Approximate Dimensions: 10" L x 6.5" W x 5.5"H.
Luxja Sewing Accessories Organizer, Double-Layer Sewing Supplies Organizer for Needles, Scissors, Measuring Tape, Thread and Other Sewing Tools (NO Accessories Included), Medium/Purple
- NO ACCESSORIES INCLUDED. Made of heavy-duty nylon, more durable and scratch-resistant. Well-padded lining keeps sewing accessories in good condition.
- Double-layer design. Two-way zippers divide the case into 2 compartments. Several pockets, elastic bands and a large compartment (with 2 adjustable padded dividers and 1 pin cushion) for storing scissors, needles, measuring tapes, spools of thread and other sewing accessories.
- A strong handle on the top of this sewing tools storage case for easy carrying.
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 5.5" x 3". You can place it in your bag, luggage, backpack easily while traveling.
- Wonderful gifts for sewing enthusiast, frequent traveler, mom, grandmother, adults, college students and so on.
Creative Options 5315 Thread Organizer
- Perfect for storing spools (up to 3 by 1-1/2-inch in size); floss; bobbins; and small embellishments
- Includes two hinged doors so access is easy from either side and also features 46 fixed compartments; a carry handle for portability;
- Organizer measures 10.25" L x 3.25" W x 14.125" H
- Clear design -- is made of transparent; durable molded plastic
- Double-sided storage
Stackable Plastic Craft Storage Containers by Bins & Things | Plastic Storage Organizer Bin with 2 Trays | Bins for Arts Crafts Supplies | Jewelry Making Storage Box | Portable Sewing Box Organizer
- COST EFFICIENT PLASTIC CONTAINER – In addition to the potential cost savings provided by reusing this plastic containers - the thoughtfully designed organizer keeps all those must-haves right at your fingertips. With its quality materials and smart design, it can withstand the test of time and is constructed for long-term usage.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Fond of creating loom bands and anything artsy and crafty? Are you the type of person who enjoys the personal touch of personalizing jewelries? Our stackable plastic organizer is the perfect plastic bin for organizing and storing your arts & crafts supplies, sewing & embroidery accessories and tools for jewelry making! Divided into 6 compartments – this blue removable bin is multifunctional and multifaceted!
- EASY-TO-CARRY – It comes with a handle that makes it easy to hand-carry your craft kit or craft box anywhere you go. With 4 clear transparent bins and 2 blue bins that is divided into 6 compartments – you can easily transport your beads, loom bands, jewelry making supplies or other arts and crafts tool wherever you want to. All those compartments right within your reach anywhere you go. With the transparent bins, you can easily distinguish the contents that you want to bring.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Bin & Things Stackable Plastic Storage Containers are not your regular organizers and storage. This lightweight organizer has a locking mechanism different from other regular storage bins. The hinge tab is made from an extra thick and stronger plastic that locks the air inside for a more secured system. Dropping it accidentally won’t cause any worries since we added an extra level of security! We are the only seller offering this; don’t settle for less.
- INTERCHANGEABLE DESIGNS – select whether to use the storage bins which is divided into 6 compartments or if you will be using the entire carriage. The Bins & Things Bin Organizer can be divided into parts organizers with a bigger space utilization or a parts bin organizer to tuck away those small crafts supplies for kids.
Creative Options Crafters Train Case, Silver
- Includes locking latch with 2 keys
- Sturdy metal case
- 4 auto-open trays
- Single handle on top
- Spacious lower compartment.Made from aluminium
Creative Options 114-082 Molded Storage Craft Box with Lift-Out Tray, 13-inch
- Adjustable compartments
- Exclusive Pro-Latch locking system
- Perfect for sewing, crafting, beading, sewing or scrapbooking embellishments
Sterilite 14138606 Layer Stack & Carry Box, 10-5/8-Inch
- Features three tiers of storage with one organizer insert
- Box features handle on lid for easy transport
- Measures 10 5/8 x 7 1/4 x 7 5/8''
Ways to Use Old Shoulder Pads
Do you have old shoulder pads lying in your sewing box, or old blouses or tops in your closet that have shoulder pads? Old shoulder pads are actually very useful, and they're worth saving and using.
Do you have old shoulder pads lying in your sewing box, or old blouses or tops in your closet that have shoulder pads? Don't throw them away. Old shoulder pads are actually very useful, and they're worth saving and using. If you have a collection of old shoulder pads or clothes with shoulder pads that you don't intend to wear, give these ideas a try. Shoulder pads really are worth keeping and using!
Kneepads for Gardening
Gardening is enjoyable, and it can be very relaxing, but it's also very hard on the back. Instead of bending over to do gardening chores, it's easier to kneel, but kneeling for extended periods of time can also be painful and hard on sensitive kneecaps. Old shoulder pads can be sewn together and used as handy knee pads for gardening. Simply sew two equals sides together and attach elastic. Homemade knee pads are washable, and they make gardening much easier on the knees, especially if they're doubled.
Butterfly Fridge Magnets or Chip Clips
How about using old shoulder pads to make unique fabric butterflies? Simply gather the center of a shoulder pad to create wings, and secure it with a chenille stem. Make a body with a fluffy black chenille stem, and create bendable feelers with a narrow one. Glue on plastic eyes, and decorate the shoulder pad butterfly by gluing on sequins or glitter with fabric glue. A magnet can be attached to the back for a magnetic decoration, or a spring-style clothespin can be attached to make a handy and unique chip clip. No one will ever believe this one-of-a-kind butterfly was made with an old shoulder pad!
Mini Microwave Hot Pads
Just because a dish is labeled as microwave-safe doesn't mean it won't get at all hot upon heating. I've had microwave-safe dishes that ended up too hot to touch after microwaving, and it was necessary to use hot pads to remove them from the microwave. Old padded inserts are the perfect shape and size to use as mini hot pads. They're washable, durable, and thick enough to protect fingers from moderately hot bowls and plates.
Homemade Cat Toys
My cat can turn anything into a toy, and old shoulder pads make fantastic cat toys. Using a short piece of yarn, tie the ends together to make a puffy fabric circle, or gather the center to make a big butterfly. Your cat won't care that his toy was made from an old shoulder pad. He'll just be happy to have something new to play with. Store it in a bag of dried catnip for added fun and appeal.
Needle and Pin Holders
Do you need a place to stick unused pins and needles and you don't have a voodoo doll? Stick them horizontally through the fabric of old shoulder inserts. Better yet, sew two or three shoulder pads together for a handy pincushion. It will be just the right size to hold pins and sewing needles.
I have more closet space than drawer space, and for this reason it's necessary to hang some items I wouldn't ordinarily hang. To prevent hanger marks on knit clothes I make padded hangers using old shoulder pads. Sew old shoulder pads around the curved ends of hangers and hang up knit items you wouldn't normally place on hangers. You'll free up drawer space while putting old shoulder pads to good use.
Cleaning and Polishing
Depending on the material they're made of, old shoulder pads are good for cleaning and polishing. I have old padded inserts from a flannel shirt, and they're perfect for polishing wood furniture. Best of all I can toss them into the wash when they're dirty instead of buying disposable cleaning products that are more wasteful than they are useful.
Ladies, Give Yourself a Lift!
Forget about buying push-up bras. Make your own with a little help from a couple of old shoulder pads! They're just the right shape and size to provide a little extra lift right where it's needed, and they're not at all noticeable through clothing.