Best Sewing Blogs Usa in 2021
Simple Sewing: 30 Fast and Easy Projects for Beginners
Free-Motion Machine Quilting 1-2-3: 61 Designs to Finish Your Quilts with Flair
Singer Simple Sewing: The Complete Illustrated Machine-side Reference of Tips and Techniques
The Visual Guide to Crazy Quilting Design: Simple Stitches, Stunning Results
The Little Book of Sewing
New Tatting: Modern Lace Motifs and Projects
Fruitful Hands: A Collection of Sewing Projects and Recipes to Nurture Your Soul
That Handmade Touch: 20 Simple Sewing Projects for You and Your Home
- That Handmade Touch: 20 Simple Sewing Projects for You and Your Home
- Lucky Spool
The New Hexagon: 52 Blocks to English Paper Piece
Design*Sponge at Home
A Change of Lace (9) (Sew Zoey)
Top 5 Sewing Blogs
With so many fantastic blogs to read, I have narrowed it down to what I think are the top 5 sewing blogs out there. There are so many blogs with so many great ideas, so you are going to want to check out these blogs.
1.Red Pepper Quilts. Rita is a fantastic quilter and she is located in Melbourne, Australia. She not only shows you how to make many quilts, but she sells her lovely quilts on her etsy shop. You really must check out her blog. There are so many treasures to find there. I personally love her straight-lined quilting. Her quilts are very simple, with lots of bright colors and straight lined quilting. Very eye popping and very inspirational.
2. Quilt Dad. John is fantastic! He is an amazing sewer and quilter. He's been featured in Moda Bake Shop and a few quilting magazines. John, is truly inspired when he sews! You have to check out his blog on a regular basis, because not only is it inspiring, but he has giveaways too! I'm always up for free designer fabric or notions. It's so much fun to see what is going on at his fabulous blog!
3. Modify Tradition. What I love the most about this blog, is each new block that is made has a detailed tutorial for you to try it yourself. Quilting was never easier. You can learn to make each block that is displayed on this wonderful blog if you like. And, she gives you her experience with making each one. For instance, there was a block I was admiring and thought maybe I would like to try and make it, but she said it was a pain and very difficult and didn't recommend it at all. This really saved me some time. She has so many fantastic blocks for you to try....you could even make a sampler quilt. So, I recommend this fantastic blog.
4. I'm Just A Guy Who Quilts. Ryan is another fantastic quilter! He not only is a really talented sewer and quilter, but he is another up and coming quilter. His blog this month is full of giveaways for April. I recommend heading over to his blog and check out all the fun things he is working on and try something new. Lots of talent on display at this blog!
5. Jay Bird Quilts. Julie is an amazing sewer and quilter. Right now she is showing us all how to make Hexagon quilts. Check out the Old Red Barn Quilt Along and see if you want to join in the fun! I just love reading her blog and admiring all of the fabulous things she makes! She is truly talented and inspired. So, do not waste any time and head over to this blog.
There are so many blogs out there that offer information for you to learn from; narrowing it down to 5 was a pretty tough feat. You will find many more blogs to look at just on these 5 blogs alone! Blogging is more than family updates, it's a whole new way to get information and learn something new.
Enjoy these blogs and remember to visit often so you can be dazzled by the talent of these 5 amazing people.