4 Best Sewing Apps Ipad
Updated on: May 2023
Best Sewing Apps Ipad in 2023
Readly - All your favourite magazines rolled into one
- We provide thousands of free sewing patterns for all skill levels.
- Check out all of our new video content, including sewing tips, easy projects, and fun clothing tutorials.
- Download our free eBooks for a wide range of free sewing patterns and beginner tips.
All Points Patchwork: English Paper Piecing beyond the Hexagon for Quilts & Small Projects
Painting Without Paint: Landscapes with your tablet
What NOT to Give Your Girlfriend on Valentine's Day
Stay away from Valentine's Day gifts that make it seem like you want your girlfriend to cook or sew for you, or that you think she's fat! This means frying pans, sewing kits, and gym memberships are off the shopping list!
- The Big Frying Pan: Many men make the grave error in judgment that the largest, shiniest, item in the department store will make their girlfriends or wives happy. While this may have some bearing while shopping in a jewelry store, it can land you in hot water in a department store with a kitchen section! Unless your significant other has actually requested a frying pan or anything else that she would be using to cook for you, stay away from anything that seems like a backhanded request for her to go into the kitchen.
Bonus tip: If you decided to hit up your local Barnes amp; Noble on February 14th before heading home from work, even though the Betty Crocker cookbook anthology may be the biggest book in the store, it still will not be greeted with enthusiasm!
- Sewing Kit: You may have seen the sewing kit in a matching case for sale at your local Bed, Bath amp; Beyond and thought that your wife or girlfriend would find it useful for sewing buttons back on her business suits. Unfortunately, this is another gift that will not result in the romantic gratitude that you are hoping for. Instead, your girlfriend or wife will assume that you either think she should be replacing your lost buttons on your business suit, or that you think she has questionable domestic skills.
- Gym Membership: Unless your girlfriend or wife is a dedicated athlete - you know, the type that runs marathon - a gym membership is an invitation to a fight that begins with "So you think I'm fat" and ends with you spending Valentine's Day alone. Even if you were thinking of a gym membership to a fancy gym and spa that offers cucumber water and personal trainers, the reaction will be the same. Fair warning, this goes for a piece of exercise equipment like a treadmill or stationary bike as well!