12 Best Serger Sewing Machine
Updated on: May 2023
Best Serger Sewing Machine in 2023
Singer 14CG754 Serger 2-3-4 Thread Capability Overlock with Blind, Rolled Hems and Flatlocking, Take Your Creations to The Next Level, White
Janome MOD-8933 Serger with Lay-in Threading, 3 and 4 Thread Convertible with Differential Feed
- Janome MOD-Serger Overlock with 3 and 4 Thread Options
- Lay-In Threading System with Color-Coded Thread Guides
- Quick Change Rolled Hem and Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Differential Feed helps prevents stretching and puckering
- Easy Accessible Lower Looper with Pretension Setting Slider
Brother, ST4031HD, Strong and Tough Serger 1,300 Stitches Per Minute, Durable Metal Frame Overlock Machine, Large Extension Table
- METAL FRAME: The ST4031HD is a strong, reliable serger built to tackle heavy duty projects with its sturdy metal frame
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This Strong & Tough series 3-4 thread serger has a high durability blade made from extra hard carbon steel, producing a smoother cut edge and a clean, professional finish
- 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Get more serging done in less time with a maximum sewing speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- EASY TO THREAD: Color-coded thread guides along with numbered upper and lower thread loopers make the ST4031HD easy to use
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: 3 accessory feet come with the ST4031HD including standard, blind stitch, and gathering feet along with a large extension table for bigger projects
Brother, 2340CV, Cover, Advanced Serger, Color-Coded Threading Guide, Dial Stitch Length, Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment, 1,100 Per Minute, White
- ADVANCED SERGER: The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger that allows you to create a wide range of cover stiches on multiple fabrics.
- COLOR-CODED THREADING GUIDE: A built-in color-coded threading guide helps provide precise stitching for a high-quality finish.
- FAST AND EASY LOOPER THREADING SYSTEM: This cover stitch advanced serger features an easy and fast looper threading system to save time. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 1100
- ADJUST DIALS FOR STITCH LENGTH: The Brother 2340CV’s adjustable dial allows you to alter the speed of material flowing through the machine.
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: The Brother Cover Stitch comes with a blind stitch foot and a gather foot as well as several helpful accessories.
Brother Serger, R1634D (Refurbished), Metal Frame Overlock Machine 1,300 Stitches Per Minute, Removable Trim Trap, White
- METAL FRAME: The Brother Designio DZ1234 is a durable 3-4 thread serger made with a metal frame
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: A high performance 3-4 thread serger with an adjustable stitch width between 3. 0mm to 7. 0mm allowing you to select the right stitch width for your project
- 1, 300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Create more in less time with the DZ1234's fast stitching speed of up to 1, 300 stitches per minute
- EASY TO THREAD: Easy-to-use with color-coded thread guides, numbered upper and lower thread loopers, included instructional video and printed manual
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: The DZ1234 comes with 3 accessory feet including blind hem stitch, gathering and piping feet in addition to 2 sets of starter thread
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The XM2701 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger Sewing Machine
- 2/3/4 Thread serger with automatic rolled hem
- Color coded threading breakaway looper external adjustment for stitch length and differential feed
- Powerful knife system with dedicated drive mechanism. Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Sews light to heavy weight fabric. Max. Stitch Length- 4mm
- Safety Switch machine will not run when swing cover is open.Differential Feed:0.7 : 2.0 Ratio
Brother R1634D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed, White (Renewed)
- METAL FRAME: The R1634D is reliable serger made from a durable metal frame and internal parts
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: A high performance 2 needle, 3-4 thread serger with differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- 1, 300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: The R1634D has a maximum sewing speed of up to 1, 300 stitches per minute allowing you to create more in less time
- EASY TO THREAD: A Color-coded, lay-in thread system makes for easy threading
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The R1634D comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
COSTWAY Sewing Machine Portable Multifunctional 2 Needle 4 Thread Capability Serger Over Lock with Differential Feed
- Costway serger overlock machine intended for household use will provide you with excellent performance in sewing from light to heavy material (lawn to denim). It is most suit for shirring sleeves, yokes, front and back bodices, skirt hems, etc. In stretch fabrics such as knits and jersey before assembling into garment.
- Easy to thread, easy to learn and use; with printed manual, 2-3-4 stitch capability-provides more stitch variety.
- Costway serger overlock machine is capable of producing various types of stitches according to the combination of needle positions, threading methods, tension adjustment and the use of convertible right looper/spreader. Differential feed prevents wavy seams in knitted fabrics and movement between the layers of fabric. It also ensures pucker-free seams on light weight fabrics.
- Comes complete with serger overlock machine, foot controller, soft cover, needles, accessories and more. Uses standard sewing machine needles.
- Please note: Keep foot controller and needles away from children’s reach.Don’t tough the machine with wet hand, wet cloth or with anything wet.
Brother ST371HD Strong and Tough Sewing Machine with 37 Stitches
- Included Components: Instructional DVD?Bilingual user manual?6 Sewing feet?Accessories
- Voltage: 110
Brother, SE600, Computerized Machine with 4" x 4" Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a 3.2" x 1.8" touchscreen display
- 4” X 4” EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4” x 4” embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes.
Ep. 206- Sewing for Family and Friends
Sewing Machine Maintenance
Performing a basic cleaning and maintenance on your sewing machine will help keep it running smoothly for many years.
Once a year, it is a good idea to take your machine to a professional to have the machine taken apart and ensure that inaccessible areas are cleaned. Once a year is a good idea for those who do not use their machine often.
To clean the accessible areas of your sewing machine yourself consult the user's manual before you do anything.
Some fabrics tend to produce more lint. If you are working on a large project it may be necessary to clean your machine daily. These fabrics include corduroy and velvet. Just check daily as some denims do as well.
It is a great habit to check your machine and clean it before each new project. Keep your sewing machine manual handy. After awhile you will become accustomed and quite fast at the cleaning process.
Most sewing machines come with an accessories/tool kit that has all of the necessary cleaning equipment. If the machine does not require oiling the user's manual will state this and you should not oil the machine, no matter what.
If the machine does require oiling, first clean out all of the lint debris from the machine and add the oil sparingly. Too much oil can drip, collect somewhere which will also attract lint and may eventually damage your machine.
After oiling, clean the external surfaces around the oil hole thoroughly and stitch on a fabric scrap first to make sure all excess oil has been removed.
Always unplug your machine before cleaning and even changing the light bulb.
To make sure you are cleaning the right areas you must know your machine. Study the guide thoroughly.
A basic cleaning will generally show you how to clean the needle plate, the feed and bobbin area, the bobbin case, needle bar and the thread guides. It will also show you how to oil the machine if necessary.
Maintenance, at-home and the occasional professional cleaning, will give you many years of service out of your sewing machine.