Best Quality Sewing Machine in 2023
NEX 60 Piece Sewing Thread Kit for Sewing Machine, Mixed Colors
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
NEW ThreadNanny 10 White and 10 Black POLY MACHINE EMBROIDERY THREADS for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Pfaff, Singer, Bernina and other Home Machines
- 20 Cones of High Quality 10 BLACK and 10 WHITE Poly Machine Embroidery Threads
- PREMIUM Quality 100% Polyester 40wt. Embroidery Threads
- Each Spool is 500 Meters (550 Yards)
- Good for any home or Commercial Machine
- Best Quality - Will not Break at High Speed Machines
42 Color (2300Y) Sewing Thread Kit High Strength Thread Rainbow Color for Manual Embroidery or Sewing Machine Sewing kit Embroidery Free 30 Quality Golden Tail Needles
- 42 Pcs sewing thread spools and 42 pcs bobbins with 42 Spools Rainbow Colors.
- 100% Polyester thread, sturdy and durable, it will not be fraying, breaking and tangling up easily. 55 Yard each spool, total 2300 yard.
- COLOR NO:B5200 5283 5282 E980 727 725 604 3706 726 809 369 3819 970 946 E990 906 699 892 602 718 304 666 349 792 791 3846 414 415 169 168 917 154 333 3818 898 823 310 3799.
- Suitable for sewing machine and hand sewing use. Works well for a variety of sewing projects.
- Perfect Gift - Comes with a Sewing needle plate including 30 gold tail needles.
New brothread 40 Brother Colors Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Kit 500M (550Y) Each Spool for Brother Babylock Janome Singer Pfaff Husqvarna Bernina Embroidery and Sewing Machines
- ★ 40 SPOOLS PER KIT + COLOR CHART - 40 spools great assorted bright and beautiful colors Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread to brighten and beautify all sort of your embroidery projects. Using Color Chart to find similar Brother Color No. and name, Conversion Chart of Madeira is also available.
- ★ PERFECT WEIGHT & LENGTH - Each spool has 40 WT and 500M(550Y) length, which makes these spools of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread ideal for all sort of your embroidery projects.
- ★ EXCELLENT TENSILE STRENGTH - Lower risks of breaking or fraying, Elasticity and Tenacity of polyester also reduces risks of looping and puckering of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread.
- ★ SUPER COLOR FASTNESS - Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread holds up colors even when subjected to commercial laundering, bleaching and other harsh chemicals, desirable features for workwears, uniforms and linens which are often subjected to commercial laundering.
- ★★ New Brothread Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread always think what you think, do what you do, love what you love. ▶【NOTE: This kit DOES NOT come with wood rack!!!】▶▶【MAKE SURE BUYING THROUGH "New Brothread" (Sold by) for original WARRANTY!!!】
SEWING AID All Purpose Polyester Thread for Hand & Sewing Machine, 24 Spools in Assorted Colors, 1000 yd Each, Double of Black & White Threads
- GET A KIT OF THREADS WITH A VARIETY OF COLORS CAREFULLY SELECTED FOR YOUR PROJECTS: 2000 yd of white & black, and 1000 yd of red, burgundy, orange, pink, fuchsia, violet, green, turquoise, light blue, blue sapphire, dark navy blue, grey, yellow, light green, green khaki, dark beige, maple, cream, old rose, & brown. 24 spools in total with the most useful thread colors. Size spool: 6 cm (2.36 in) height; 1 cm (0.39 in) diameter.
- GET THE BEST POLYESTER SEWING THREAD ASSORTMENT: 100% Spun Polyester 40S/2. Enjoy a thread that gives the look of a cotton thread, but with superior strength and durability. It is colorfast, washable, and have no breakage.
- GET QUALITY THREADS FOR YOUR SEWING NEEDS: This sew all thread set provides good performance for both hand and domestic machine. It can be used for a lot of projects including quilting, clothing repairs, alterations, cushion making, tailoring, tapestry, and any other stitching work. Suitable for cotton, wool and synthetic fiber fabric.
- SHARING YOUR PASSION FOR SEWING: Classic Sewing Aid threads come in an attractive packaging making it a great sewing gift for your loved ones in Christmas, birthdays and any special occasion.
- YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL: your purchase is covered by our 90-days 100% money back guarantee. We care about our customers and offer exceptional customer service. Try us, you won’t regret!
Singer Heavy Duty 4432 32 Built-in Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect T Sewing Machine, Gray
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- REVERSE STITCH SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 4432 heavy duty sewing machine has a built-in reverse lever so you can sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Liberty Oil, the Best 100% Synthetic Oil for Lubricating All of Your Sewing Machines Moving Parts
- 100% Synthetic oil that will reduce friction between any moving surface.
- Use this to replace petroleum based or spray lubricants.
- Safe to use on plastics and painted surfaces.
- Comes with a 60 day no questions asked return policy. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase I will refund your money.
- Comes with a medical grade 1 1/2 inch long stainless steel needle tip applicator for precision oiling with no mess.
Bernette 33 Swiss Design Sewing Machine
- Features: Stitch Width - 5mm Hook system - Front loading Buttonhole - Four-step Utility Stitches - 14 Patterns - 15 Sewing speed - 860 stitches/minute Contents: Bobbins (3x) Seam ripper (buttonhole opener) Needle set Zigzag foot Buttonhole foot with slide Blindstitch foot Zipper foot Button-sew-on foot Foot control
- Simple knobs for all sewing settings:
- The bernette 33 mechanical sewing machine with stylish Swiss design is a perfect beginner machine.
- 5 different presser feet are included Includes large accessory box Manual thread-cutter Semi-automatic needle threader Simple operating knobs Stable presser foot shank and bobbin rods Swiss design for impeccable quality
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Fabrics Sewing Machine, Medium
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Built-in Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, fashion sewing and much more
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLE POSITION: The needle can be changed to any of the three available positions to add zippers or a decorative touch with topstitching and cording
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability, and with a strong motor, sewing a higher quantity of items more quickly and efficiently at 1,100 stitches per minute is achievable
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT CONTROL SEWING MACHINE: Sew very lightweight and heavy weight fabrics with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 can sew a wide range of fabrics.Volts:120 V
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Note: Kindly refer Manuals provided under Technical Specifications before use
ARTIKA Sewing KIT, Premium Sewing Supplies, Mini Sewing kit, Most Useful Colors, Extra 40 Quality Sewing pins, Travel, Kids, Beginners and Home (Rainbow)
- ► SEW SIMPLY TO CHOOSE, #1 best choice High quality DIY travel sewing kits for adults, sewing kits for girls a must have, premium sewing supplies in XL Zippered durable PU leather Case, XL Spools of Thread, Great gift for kids and adults, summer camp home and travel
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO COUNT ON - We have made sure to include all the essentials you could ever need, From our larger High Quality Needles (not the cheap needles other kits on Amazon use),metal thimble (not plastic like some kits), Stainless Steel Scissors, Wonder clips, 18 Extra long quality sewing pins and much more, Everything Neatly Packaged Ready to Go, THE PERFECT GIFT, comes in an elegant gift box
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO USE - There is no need in a sewing machine, The Best Sewing Kit That Is Always Available When You Need With Over 100 pcs, It Easy to access for those quick, on the go repairs Great for missing buttons, ripped seams, or a quick hem Make. Perfect kit for beginners, for Home, Travel, Emergency... perfect for everyone
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO CARRY - Take it with you everywhere!! These premium kits are light weight and portable, Our kit has secure-lock elastic straps to keep everything organized at all times, their ideal size can slip into a purse, suitcase, briefcase, office desk drawer, car, gym locker, or RV. You will always be prepared for any hand sewing Emergencies
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO BUY - Our kit gives you the most BANG for your buck, Excellent value, 100% 30 Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! Click "ADD TO CART" to take advantage of this special offer while it lasts
How to Make Roman Shades
DIY roman shades are an inexpensive way to express your own style and only required the simplest of sewing techniques. Here are step-by-step instructions for making roman shades.
With the method detailed below, you will only need a few supplies and a hour or two to make your own roman shade. The following instructions for making roman shades work very well for roman shades made from sheer fabric where you would like the light to filter through and not be completely blocked by the shade. This type of roman shade works best for medium to narrow windows (up to 36 inches wide) mounted to fit inside the window casing. This is the most unstructured type of roman shade and requires the least supplies.
For each roman shade you will need: a piece of sheer fabric, matching thread, shade cord, 1 eye screw per cord, 1 small brass ring per cord, small plastic rings, a yard stick or similar piece of wood, 1 cord cleat, and 1 or more small sew-in weight per cord. I have found these items readily available and relatively inexpensive at my local sewing store, such as Jo-Ann Fabrics, and hardware store.
Instructions for making roman shades:
Step 1: Measure the window for mounting the shade inside the casing.
Step 2: Cut the fabric allowing 2 additional inches for hems on all sides. To do this add 4 to both the width and length measurements for the finished shade. Make sure you square the fabric and cut on the grain.
Step 3: Determine cords and rings to use and the placement. A single cord on each side of the shade works well for windows up to 24" wide. For shades wider than 24" or if you would like the shade to drape into two or three swags instead of a single swag, you will need another cord or two. Each cord will be cut to a length equal to the shade "length + width + length". The cords will be laced beginning at the bottom of the shade, up through the rings to the top of the shade, across the top of the shade to one side and then allowed to hand down from the top.
Now for the rings. A brass ring is used as the top ring for each cord since the most pressure is placed on this ring. You can use brass rings totally, or you can use plastic rings for all others. Rings are placed in horizontal rows up the shade. When the shade is raised, the fabric will fold along these horizontal rows. The closer the horizontal rows of rings are to each other, the smaller the shade folds will be. Likewise, the further apart the horizontal rows of rings are, the deeper the folds will be and for a sheer roman shade the deeper the bottom swagging will be. Each fold will be equal to one-half the distance between the rows of rings. Placing the rings 6 inches apart will give narrower folds of 3 inches while placing the rings 12 inches apart will yield very deep folds of 6 inches.
Step 4: Get the supplies together. Now that you know how many cords and how many rows of rings you will use, you can purchase any supplies you do not have on hand. You will use a brass ring for each cord at the top of the shade, a plastic ring for each cord at the bottom, and then enough additional rings for each cord to give the desired draping. You may need to adjust the number of rings per cord slightly, based on the shade length.
For the sew-in weights, I have found flat donut shaped weights work best.
Step 5: Putting it together. First, hem the sides and bottom. Lay the fabric down with the wrong side facing up. Fold back 2" along both sides and the bottom of the shade, pinning in place. Iron along the 3 edges. Working along a side, now fold the 2" strip of fabric in half, tucking 1" under and iron to crease. Do the same on the other side and then along the bottom. Unfold at the bottom and up each side a few inches from the bottom. Cut out the 1" square outlined by the creases at each bottom corner. This will reduce the thickness and will make the bottom corners easier to iron flat. Along the bottom and up along the sides where unfolded, fold the first 1" back along the crease line. There should be no overlapping with the sides yet, since the 1" squares were cut out at each corner. Now fold the next 1" along the crease lines created when ironed. At each bottom corner, fold the corners and tuck under to create a diagonal line - so the sides meet the bottom at the outer corner diagonally up to the inner corner of the hem. Pin in place. Sew the hem beginning 2" down from the top, down one side, across the bottom, and up the other side, stopping 2" short of the top.
Cut the yard stick or piece of wood to a length equal to 1/4" less than the width of the shade. If using a yard stick, you may need to paint it a suitable color if it will show through the sheer fabric. With the shade laying flat, wrong side up, position the wood strip across the shade, with the top edge of the wood even with the top edge of the shade. The extra fabric for the hem should extend above the wood, fold it down over the wood strip, tucking the raw edges under and pin in place. Slip stitch the hem in place along the bottom of the wood strip as well as on both sides.
Now, on the back of the shade, mark the positions for the cord rings. Sew the rings onto the shade, using the brass rings for the top row and plastic rings for all other rows. Place the bottom row of rings 1/2" in from the edge and sew the weights onto the bottom hem below the rings. Cut the cord into the pieces needed, tie the cords to the bottom row of rings, lace each cord up through all corresponding rings to the top and then lace all cords through the brass rings over to one side. Straighten the shade so it is laying flat and tie the cords together about an inch past the brass ring.
Step 6: Hanging the shade. Hold the finished shade up to the window and mark on the underside of the top window casing across from each brass ring. Screw the eye screws in at each marking so they suspend straight down. Install the cord cleat. Using a needle-nose pliers, open the brass rings just enough to slip each over the corresponding eye screw, and pressing the brass ring closed once it is slipped over the eye screw. Straighten the loose end of the cords and tie together again just below the cord cleat or at the desired length.