Best Price Brother Sewing Machine in 2022
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
SINGER Start 1304 6 Built-in Stitches, Free Arm Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains Still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless steel bedplate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Made in China
- Amps:0.6. Volts - 110
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 67 Built-in Stitches Model SE425
- 67 built-in sewing stitches, including utility, quilting, heirloom and decorative stitches, 170 embroidery designs, 5 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Large 4-Inch x 4-Inch embroidery area, Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen LCD display, Easy threading, with automatic needle threader
- Design editing features including rotate, mirror-images, increase and decrease the size of your designs, Super easy bobbin winding system
- Computer connectivity for importing designs and updating your machine(USB cable included)
- Built-in tutorials on how to use the SE425's sewing and embroidery functions, right on the LCD touch screen display
Brother Quilting Machine, HC1850 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The HC1850 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother Quilting Machine, PQ1500SL Up to 1,500 Stitches Per Minute, Wide Table, 7 Included Sewing Feet
- 1,500 STITCHES PER MINUTE MAX SEWING SPEED: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADING SYSTEM: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- PRECISION PIN FEEDING SYSTEM: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The PQ1500SL comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother Sasew 90/14 Machine Sewing Needles (100pcs)
- 100 pcs
- organ needle
- size 90/14
- perect for med/light fabric
- will fit all kind of home sewing machine
Brother Quilting Machine, RSQ9185 (Refurbished) 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 11 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The RSQ9185 comes with 130 built-in stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Included with the RSQ9185 is a wide table, 10 sewing feet, instructional DVD and more
- LCD SCREEN: The backlit LCD display allows you to easily view your stitch selections
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The RSQ9185 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
SINGER | Tradition 2259 Portable Sewing Machine including 19 Built-In Stitches, 4 Snap-On Presser Feet, Built-in Bobbin Winding and Easy Stitch Selection, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- SINGER SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Tradition 2259 portable sewing machine features 19 built-in stitches, a built-in 4-step buttonhole and a heavy-duty metal frame making sewing creative projects fun and easy
- HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFTER: The SINGER Tradition 2259 sews several layers of thick fabric. The presser foot can be raised to a higher position for easy positioning of your project
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: Best sewing machine with quick-and-easy threading, adjustable stitch length and width, free arm, and on-board accessory storage.
- FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas. The on-board storage provides easy access to the included accessories
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with all-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot, Thread Spool Caps (2), Screwdriver, Edge / Quilting Guide, Bobbins (Class 15), Needles, Seam Ripper/ Lint Brush, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual, Machine Intro DVD
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Brother PWB250 Prewound Embroidery Bobbin Thread 10 Piece, White
- 100 yards
- 60 wt bobbin thread
- Clear plastic core and sides
- Genuine Brother Made Accessory
- Check machine manual for compatibility
Sewing Machine Mini Portable Electric Portable Household with Foot Pedal Overlock 12 Built-in Stitches for Amateurs Beginners Embroidery Pink Safety
- 🎈Portable & Simple: Lightweight, only 5.39 pounds, small in size: 10.6 x 4.7 x 9 inches, and easy to store. The portable sewing machine is equipped with LED lamp, the foot pedal, metal threader and thread cutter, locking metal presser foot. Even beginners can easily use it meet the needs of household sewing according to the instructions.
- 🎈Safety & Convenient: Designed with a non-slip bottom pad and made of environmentally friendly materials, including UL-certified cables and 3C-certified power supplies(standards for export to Europe and America). Features practical, DIY creation can be done at any time: quilts, prom dresses, pet clothing, dolls, crafts, curtains, home decoration, etc.
- 🎈MUITI-FUNCTION: Dual-threaded, 2-speed, double power supply design makes it easier for you to choose the mode that suits you most. With 12 built-in stitches, you only need to turn the gears to switch the stitches you need to your own fabric. You can use this machine to sew zippers and buttons; you can easily reverse stitching with one button. Choose different metal presser foot for replacement according to you needs.
- 🎈IDEAL GIFT: Mini sewing machine is very suitable for children, women, beginners and sewing lovers, elegant and cute appearance makes it a best choice for you as a great gift to daughters, sisters, girlfriends, friends, mothers and grandmothers on Birthday, New Year, Valentine’s Day, International Children’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- 🎈100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Each sewing machine is equipped with a detailed manual. Read the instructions or watch the instructional videos to make it easier and safer to use this mini sewing machine. If you have any questions about our products or have any dissatisfaction with our products, please contact us, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution, including returned and refund.
SINGER | Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches Including 19 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Free Arm, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- SINGER PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 3232 portable sewing machine features 32 built-in stitches, a built-in 1-step buttonhole, built-in needle threader and a heavy-duty metal frame making sewing creative projects fun and easy
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye in seconds. The built-in needle threader helps you thread the eye of the needle effortlessly
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER 3232 sewing machine has a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, so larger projects can be sewn quickly
- HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFTER: The SINGER Simple 3232 sews several layers of thick fabric. The presser foot can be raised to a higher position for easy positioning of your project
- AUTOMATIC REVERSE SEWING MACHINE: Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitching
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Watts:60
Entertainment Events Benefit Hurricane Victims
The Doobie Brothers, Little Feat, Loggins & Messina, Taj Mahal, Joe Sartriani, Turtles and Lisa Loeb presented a concert Oct. 2nd with all proceeds benefiting the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
The event was held in Glen Ellen, CA.
On Oct. 6th a Hurricane Relief Benefit will take place at 9:15 p.m. at The Parkway Theater at 1834 Park Boulevard in Oakland, CA. A screening of the movie "The Big Easy" with live music, dance contests, Cajun food, and more will be featured. For information call 415-820-3907.
On Oct. 22nd a Red Cross Benefit will be held at Oakland Ice Center at 519 18th Street also in Oakland from 1:30-5 p.m. The Oakland Ice Center will donate proceeds from each public skating admission earned that day to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. For information call 510-268-9000.
The Department of Labor is making available grants to create temporary help for eligible dislocated workers to help in the recovery and clean-up efforts underway in Louisiana and Mississippi in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
"Of course we are all horrified by the news of the wrath of Katrina," said Author Shelley Bueche, who is urging all writers to volunteer with The Red Cross to help draft public service announcements, and write grants for needed supplies.
"For the people in the path of Hurricane Katrina the aftereffects of the cataclysmic storm now rule their lives. Even those removed remain stunned by the unthinkable tragedy," said Writer Craig Guillot of Bankrate.com. "At Bankrate the professional reaction is to provider readers with how the disaster will affect the financial lives of victims - - directly and indirectly. Those questions and concerns aren't for spreadsheets - - they're about people, their lives and lifestyles."
Guillot was displaced from his suburban New Orleans home after the storm and he talked to other survivors about their personal and financial plights.
"It's hard enough suffering the financial blow of a natural disaster such as Katrina but it can seem even harder just getting on your feet," said Marica Mackenroth. "I don't know if I have a job or not and I don't know if I should try to set up camp here in Baton Rouge or go salvage what I can."
The first few days of the disaster Mackenroth couldn't access her bank account from an ATM but the hefty debt is on her shoulders.
"All of my school loan stuff, all my consolidations and insurance documents are back home," she said.
Vanessa Hammons, 24, a dental assistant from Kenner, LA thought she was just leaving town for a few days when she evacuated the city.
"I only brought three pairs of clothes because I didn't expect to be gone for so long," she said. "I applied for unemployment and they want to give me $150 a week."