Best Place To Sell Sewing Machine in 2023
Not Your Grandma's Sewing Guide
Bold & Beautiful Easy-Sew Clothes: 15 Unstructured Designs That Fit and Flatter Every Shape, and Are Simple to Make
Janome Jem Gold Plus Portable Sewing Machine with Light Serging System (LSS) Model 661
- Built In LSS (Light Serging System) gives you the capability to trim fabric as you sew
- Drop Feed for freemotion quilting
- Built in 4 step buttonhole
- Extra high life presser foot system
The Bag Making Bible: The Complete Creative Guide to Sewing Your Own Bags
The New Hexagon: 52 Blocks to English Paper Piece
Your First Quilt Book (or it should be!)
Capezio Women's Team Basic Short Sleeve Leotard,Black,Medium
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Soft, breathable, quick-drying
- Fabric has excellent stretch
- Machine wash cold, no bleach hang to dry
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Ultra Glide Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
- Automatic Needle Threader - No More Straining Your Eyes! Simply Use the Built-In Automatic Needle Threader and Throw Your Frustrations to the Side! / Jam Proof Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin and There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Easy Stitch Selection - Simply Turn the Stitch Selection Dial to the Desired Stitch and the Chosen Stitch Will Appear in Red / Flip-Up Stitch Panel - Take a Look at All 18 Built-In Stitches at a Glance with the Flip-Up Stitch Panel
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - A Simple Turn of the Dial will Adjust the Presser Foot Pressure Allowing you to Sew a Wide Variety of Fabric Thicknesses / Free Arm Capability - Sew Pants Legs and Shirt Sleeves with Ease Using the Free-Arm
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - A Hard Case/Cover, Ultra Glide Foot, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, a Pack of Universal Needles, a Pack of Bobbins, Blind Hem "G" Foot, Overedge "C" Foot, Rolled Hem "D" Foot, Zipper "E" Foot, Buttonhole "B" Foot
- Also Comes With - Automatic Buttonhole "R" Foot, a Pack of Needles, Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Additional Spool Pin, Bobbin, Quilter Bar, Felt, Foot Control/Power Cord, Warranty Card and Instructional Manual
HOMEST Sewing Machine Carrying Case with Multiple Storage Pockets, Universal Tote Bag with Shoulder Strap Compatible with Most Standard Singer, Brother, Janome, Green (Patent Design)
- PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS MACHINE: Using well padded sidewalls, extra cushioned bottom and padded pockets, you can be assured that your sewing machine and accessories will stay protected when traveling. This safety and stylish carry case designed to offer safe and dust free options, also protect from bumps and scratches
- TRAVEL WITH YOUR SEWING MACHINE: This tote bag is the most stylish and efficient way to take your machine and tools on the road or storage at home! A carry handle & an adjustable shoulder strap & a hook and loop strap closure provide 3 different carrying ways. You can easily take your whole craft room to a class, a meet up or on holiday
- GENEROUS STORAGE SPACE: Storing machines up to 17 x 10.25 x 13.25 inches. Spacey main compartment fits most standard sized sewing machines, compatible with SINGER, Brother and Janome. Reasonable layout design, unique thread spool holders & multiple custom pockets provides roomy space to hold sewing items you may need organizing with. Sturdy see through pockets made it easy to locate the items you are looking for, and protect you from sharp tools
- PREMIUM QUALITY & DESIGN: This tote is made with the end user in mind and crafted with heavy duty nylon to ensure the best product possible. The full zip makes it easy to access. Clear pockets are constructed with sturdy PVC, durable and functional to last and be in repetitive use
- 100% MONEY BACK & RETURN GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your tote bag, the HOMEST team is ready to help. We offer 2 years quality warranty on every case purchased, our enthusiastic customer service team is eager to help with any questions or problems about our bag series
Cricut Maker, Mint
- [Create more] Cricut maker gives you the freedom to make everything from paper crafts, iron ons, and vinyl decals to sewing projects, leather crafts, and balsa models
- [Endless project possibilities] Expandable suite of tools. With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft
- [New rotary blade for fabrics] With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material
- [Access to hundreds of digital sewing projects] Simplifies sewing and quilting projects. Choose from hundreds of digital sewing patterns, and Cricut Maker cuts and marks all the pieces – you just sew them together
- [Design for free] Simple design apps. Lay out your project on your mobile device or computer easily and conveniently, whether you’re a beginner or a pro. You can always upload and use your own images and fonts for free, in a variety of standard file formats
- [Thoughtful details] A helpful docking slot holds your tablet or smartphone while you’re busy. Charge your device using the convenient USB port
DIOMMELL Hanging Jewelry Organizer 47 Pockets with Zipper for Earrings Necklace Bracelet Ring Accessory Display Storage Bag Travel Holder Box
- Dual-sided jewelry carrier: Measures 30.3 inch length by 17 inch width, the foldable zippered jewelry storage bag can be easily folds for travel. This unique hanging jewelry organizer features 47 total pockets (40 small 3.9”x 2.8”size, 1 rectangle 15.9”x 3.9”size, 4 large 7.9”x 5.5”size, 2 extra large 8.1”x 6.5”size), to help you maximize your storage and protection space.
- High quality zippers: Zippers run across each row of pockets, Differ from messy jewelry boxes, the case keeps jewelry secure and free of dust. This portable hanging jewelry organizer easily hang in the closet, also easy to roll up, can be folded into a suitcase for travel.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS & Clear PVC Windows: DIOMMELL’s jewelry organizer is made of premium non-woven fabric and PVC material, firm and durable. The transparent windows on either side make it easier to quickly identify contents, so you can get ready or put things away with less effort.
- 360 Revolving Hanger: A sturdy metal hanger comes with this accessory organizer. The hanging jewelry organizer can hang by itself from a closet rod for easy storage and quick access. It may also be hung over the door, doorknob, or a towel bar.
- Stores Jewelry & Personal Items: Ideal for organizing and arranging rings, earrings, necklaces for women, or bracelets, it’s also great for makeup, cosmetics, nail polish, toiletries, watches, hair clips, or accessories. This handy hanging jewelry organizer will help you to sort, store and display your jewelry and never waste another minute looking for misplaced rings digging through impractical jewel boxes.
Button Maker Badge Making Machine - 58mm 2 Â¼ inch 2.28 inch | Heavy Duty Circle Cutter Punch Press Machine | 1000 Circle Button Parts - Metal Badge Button Shell & Pin Back | All-in-One Complete DIY
- ✔️ ALL IN ONE DIY BUTTON BADGE MAKING KIT - The INEX Life 58mm Button Badge Making Machine kit is comprehensive, ultra high quality and includes all you need for a simple and easy button making experience. The complete button machine kit includes: one premium button badge machine, one heavy duty 58mm (2 ¼ or 2.28 inch) badge mold, one 58mm industrial easy to use circle cutter punch press, 1,000 circle button parts (metal badge button shell & pin back).
- ✔️PREMIUM QUALITY DESIGN, SECURE & DURABLE - INEX Life Button Badge Making Machine is cast iron & injection, solid die-casting aluminium framework construction, reliable heavy duty mould. The long ergonomic designed steel handle offers a comfortable grip, saving energy & time. Fast, two-step, DIY button making process is simple & easy to learn & operate. The circle cutter punch press features a spring-action lever, making the punch press easier. Save yourself from the trouble of cutting by hand.
- ✔️ COMPLETE KIT BUTTON BADGE MAKER - Heavy duty, all-in-one, DIY 58 mm (2 ¼ or 2.28 inch) Button Badge Making Machine kit allows its operator to easily, quickly (200 to 300 pcs per hour) & affordably create customized, professional, high quality, metal pinback buttons! There are 1,000 circle button pieces (metal badge button shell & pin back) in each kit. Print any pictures, photos, portraits & create 1,000 metal pin back buttons. 58mm badge; image diameter 53mm; finished badge diameter: 58mm.
- ✔️ CREATIVITY, EDUCATIONAL, FUN, GREAT GIFT - Perfect for DIY custom pin buttons, create unique homemade buttons for political campaigns or advertising promotion. Personalized gifts for schools, organizations, communities, enterprises, crafters, kids, teens, family or friends. Create custom ornaments for clothes, bags & key chains, rope ties, bottle openers, artwork, gift wrapping, envelopes, memory books, greeting cards, gift tags, scrapbooks, cards, decorations & any paper craft.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE, ACCURATE & PRECISE PERFORMANCE - Print picture(s) on standard paper. Cut picture to proper size with simple & easy to use circle cutter punch press. Size of picture should be same as transparent mylar film. Set 58mm badge bottom & top mould on button machine. Place badge metal cover into top cover mould & picture on cover. Place transparent film on picture, press down on badge making machine handle. Add metal pin backing on bottom cover mould, press badge making machine handel.
How to Sew a Pair of Shorts
Sewing shorts can be fun. Even that pesky crotch seam can be tamed, using this easy sewing method.
Shorts can be sewn from any fabric, but 100% cotton or cotton/polyester is a good fabric choice
and is easier for beginners to sew. When using 100% cotton fabric, make sure you wash your fabric
before sewing with it so that you avoid any shrinkage after you sew the shorts. After washing, press
the fabric to remove any wrinkles. Fold the fabric lengthwise, matching the raw edges so that you can
lay out your tissue pattern pieces.
There are only two pattern pieces for a simple pair of shorts; a front leg pattern piece, and a back leg
pattern piece. Place the tissue pattern pieces on the fabric, pin, and cut out.When you have
finished cutting out the pattern, you will have four pieces of fabric. When you have cut the fashion
fabric, you will have four pieces that will be sewn together to create the pair of shorts. There will be two back leg and two front leg pieces.
Pin a front and back fabric pattern piece, right sides of fabric together, at the inner leg seam of the shorts. Sew this inner leg seam first, and then pin the side seam, right sides of fabric together and sew. This will be one leg of the shorts. It is sometimes easier to sew the inner legs seam first, press the seam open over a seam roll, and then sew the side seam. In order for the shorts to look more professional, and also to prevent fraying, make sure you finish the raw edges prior to sewing. This can be done in a variety of ways. You can zigzag over the raw edges, or if you have a serger, simply serge finish the raw edges of the fabric before you sew.
After you have sewn the inner leg seam and the outer leg seam of the pair of shorts, turn one leg
inside out, with the wrong side of the fabric facing you, and turn the other leg right side out, with
the right side of the fabric facing you.. Place the leg that is right side out inside the leg of the shorts
that is wrong side out. Match the inner legs seams and pin together. You will discover that you are pinning a "U" shape. This is the crotch seam. Using this method makes it very easy to sew the crotch seam. Simply sew around the "U" shaped seam, starting at the waistline and ending at the waistline. When using this method, sometimes it is hard to tell the front of the shorts from the back,so before you sew the crotch seam, make sure you have marked the back in some way. After the crotch seam has been sewn, press well and pull the shorts legs apart. You now have a pair of shorts.
Once the crotch seam has been sewn, the hard part is over. You will turn the shorts right side out and
turn down the fabric at the waistline to create a casing. Prior to turning down the casing, you will
need to baste the side of each seam so that the elastic will not get stuck on the seams when you
are trying to insert it into the casing. These basting stitches can be easily removed when the shorts
are completed.Follow the pattern's instructions regarding how many inches to turn down the fabric
for the casing. This is usually about 1-1/4 inches, depending on the width of elastic that will be used.
It makes it easier if you will press the casing down as you turn it down. Sew near the bottom of the
casing, making sure to leave a few inches so that the elastic can be inserted. If your machine is capable
of moving the needle all the way to the left, it is easy to place the presser foot on the finished edge of
the casing, and sew. Make sure to leave a space so that you can insert the elastic. Insert the elastic
into the waistline casing; sew the ends of the elastic together, and then finish sewing the casing closed.
In order to prevent the elastic from rolling when the shorts are being worn, it is necessary to stitch in
the ditch in the seams in the waistline area.
One of the last steps when sewing shorts is to hem them. Make sure that the raw edges of the bottom
of the legs of the shorts are finished in some way. After the leg seams have been sewn and pressed
open, it is quite easy to serge around each leg of the shorts in order to finish the raw edges.Then you
can turn up the hem, press it in order to make it easier to sew, and begin hemming.
Hemming the shorts can be accomplished in a variety of ways. Some patterns may suggest that you
turn up the hem in a similar fashion to the waistline casing, and sew near the finished edge. Other
patterns may instruct you to hand hem the shorts, using the blind hem stitch, or if your sewing machine has a built in blind hem stitch, that is another hemming option. You could also hand hem the shorts using the slip stitch. All of these methods are acceptable for hemming a casual pair of shorts.