12 Best One Step Buttonhole Sewing Machine
Updated on: March 2023
Best One Step Buttonhole Sewing Machine in 2023
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
Janome MOD-100 Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 One-Step Buttonholes, Drop Feed and Accessories
- Janome Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Built-In Stitches including 7 One-Step Buttonholes
- Easy Threading with One-Hand Needle Threader
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear Cover and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- Convenience Buttons like a Start/Stop Button, Reverse, Locking Stitch and Needle Up/ Down
- Backlit LCD Display with Easy Navigation Keys, Free Arm, Drop Feed, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
SINGER | Sew Mate 5400 Handy Sewing Machine Including 60 Built-in Stitches, 4 Fully Built-in 1-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader & Automatic Tension, Help to get Started in No time
- SINGER HANDY SEWING MACHINE: Offering 60 built-in stitches, the SINGER 5400 Sew Mate sewing machine includes a large variety of stitches for all types of sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing.
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Sewing’s biggest timesaver. Easily threads the needle without frustration or eye strain.
- 60 Built-in Stitches: 8 Essential Stitches, 8 Stretch Stitches designed to move with your fabric, 40 Decorative Stitches perfect for embellishments 4 Fully-Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- HEAVY METAL FRAME Sewing Machine: Features including 60 built-in stitches, an automatic 1-step buttonhole, and a heavy-duty metal frame make fashion sewing and other creative projects fun and easy.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Sew Mate 5400 portable sewing machine is the perfect sewing machine for beginner sewers. With an automatic needle threader, quick-and-easy threading, and adjustable stitch length and width, the set-up is simple and frustration-free.
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Electronic Sewing and Quilting Machine with 200 Built-in Stitches, 8 Styles of 1-Step Buttonhole Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, SWNNE Z6 Computerized Sewing Machine Blue
- ✅ SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: 200 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, letters and buttonhole stitches, meet your various needs for embroidery patterns.
- ✅ USER-FRIENDLY DESIGNED LCD SCREEN: The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch. Simply select your stitches with the push of a button and view your selection on the LCD display.
- ✅ AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND QUICK-SET BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that helps you easily thread the eye of the needle without causing your eyes fatigue or frustration and a convenient, jam resistant dropin top bobbin.
- ✅ HEAVY DUTY METAL MACHINERY STRUCTURE: Rely on a sewing arm frontal pivot arm, for rotations of satin and wide stitching. With a 700RPM sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of fabrics and provides long lasting stability.
- ✅ SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced. They are all conveniently stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging.
SINGER Fashion Mate 3333 Free-Arm Sewing Machine including 23Built-In Stitches Fully Built-in 4-step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader, LED Light, perfect for sewing all types of fabrics with ease
- SINGER FREE-ARM SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Fashion Mate 3333 Free Arm Portable Sewing Machine has 23 Built-In Stitches including a built-in 4 step Buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds. The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The SINGER Fashion Mate 3333 adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SINGER FASHION MATE 3333 ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with all-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Darning Plate, Bobbins, Pack of Needles, Thread Spool Cap, Auxilliary Spool Pin, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, and Edge Guide
- FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Fashion Mate 3333 Free Arm Sewing Machine provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other smaller or difficult-to-reach areas
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Automatic Button Hole Presser, Press Foot with 1 Step Keyhole Function Sewing Machine Accessories
- Good Sewing Machine Accessories---Light weight and compact appearance, a good helper for sewing, easy to operate.
- High Quality---This sewing machine button hole press foot is made of high quality plastic,it is durable to use.
- One Step Button Hole Press Foot---Automatic button hole foot for sewing machines that do a built-in one step button hole, this foot has two button hole guide fingers for perfect buttonholes.
- Easy to Install---The button hole presser foot can be replaced easily and quickly. It is install easily.
- Application Range---This sewing machine button hole press foot is suitable for household sewing machine that has function of 1 step keyhole function
CONSEW 9048 ~ Multi-Function 1 Needle Portable Home Sewing Machine with 48 Built-In Patterns & 4 Step Buttonhole Stitch
- Sewing Speed: 750 RPM
- Presser foot height: 5mm (max 13mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Maximum stitch width: 5mm
- Machine size: 390mm x 150mm x 300mm (LWH)
Singer One-Step Buttonhole Foot 006Q6A0150 Fits Simple, Talent, Confidence & More See List in Description
Presser Foot 1-Step Automatic Button Hole Presser for Low Shank Snap-On Household Sewing Machine
- 【One Step Button Hole Press Foot】Automatic button hole foot for sewing machines that do a built-in one step button hole, this foot has two button hole guide fingers for perfect buttonholes.
- 【Good Sewing Machine Accessories】Light weight and compact appearance, a good helper for sewing, easy to operate.
- 【High Quality】This sewing machine button hole press foot is made of high quality plastic, durable to use.
- 【Application Range】This sewing machine button hole press foot is suitable for household sewing machine that has function of 1 step keyhole function.
- 【Easy to Install】The button hole presser foot can be replaced easily and quickly.
DREAMSTITCH 7mm Type Adjustable Button Hole(Buttonhole) Snap On(One Step) Sewing Presser Foot Clip On Works on Brother,Singer,babylock,Bernette,Elna Sewing Machine-P81932SP
- Made in Taiwan High Quality Sewing Presser Feet From Dream Stitch.Par NoP81932SP
- DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINES SNAP ON SELF SIZEABLE AUTO BUTTON HOLE FOOT
- FIT MOST ,BROTHER, SINGER, PFAFF, NEW HOME, JANOME, TOYOTA, E & R AND ALL OTHER DOMESTIC MACHINES WITH A SHORT FOOT SNAP SYSTEM
- DOMESTIC MACHINES WITH A SHORT FOOT SNAP SYSTEM SNAPS ONTO THE BRACKET ON THE MACHINE, SO YOU CAN USE AND CHANGE ANY SNAP ON FOOT WITH-OUT USING A SCREW DRIVER.
- Fits on babylock:BL1550,BL1556,BL2160,BL3800,BL6150,BL6200,BL6600,BL6700,BL8800,BLMJZJazz. Bernette:46,55,56,65,66,80E,82E,90E,1055,1065,1080E,1090E,2055,2056,2066,2082E,E55,E65,E66,E80E,E82E,E90E;Elna:8000,9000
Singer 1512 Promise II Sewing Machine with 13 Built-in Stitches Including Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole and Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- 13 Built-In Stitches including Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Easy Stitch Selection, select your stitch at the turn of a dial
- Adjustable Tension ensures excellent straight stitch quality regardless the type of fabric sewn
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure allows you to sew from lightweight to heavyweight fabric without any puckering or pulling
- 110-Volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
- There is an issue currently where the North American power supply on the products can cause electrical damage if plugged into power outlets in other countries.
How to Make Your Own Buttonholes
No buttonhole maker on your machine? Follow these tips to create the perfect buttonhole every time.
Don't make the mistake of cutting the buttonholes then trying to sew around them. You'll end up with a horrible mess. Instead, create the buttonholes, then use a razor blade or scissors to cut the slit that will be the buttonhole. To start making the buttonhole take one of the intended buttons to use for a pattern.
Mark the spots where each button will go. Lay the button on top of that area to measure for the buttonhole. Make a dot above the button and one below the button. Now stand the button on its side to see how wide the buttonhole will need to be. Draw a small line on each side of the button as it stands on its side. These markings will help you determine how large you need to make the buttonhole.
Position the presser foot on your machine so that the guide on the foot is aligned where you will start the buttonhole. Use a zig-zag stitch to go around the perimeter of the buttonhole. The zig-zag stitch should not be a very wide stitch. In addition, the stitches should be fairly close together to make the buttonhole strong.
Start by going across the top of the buttonhole, backing across the top, then sewing back across the top one more time. Now do the same thing down the right side of the buttonhole. Stitch down the side, back stitch up the side, then stitch back down the side once again. You'll maneuver the zig-zag stitches across, back, then across the bottom, as well as up, down and back up the final side. Back-tack to secure.
The stitching you've done has created the perimeter for the buttonhole. Now all that's required is to take a razor blade or scissors to cut the slit for the buttonhole. If using a razor set the buttonhole on a thick piece of cardboard then push the razor blade through the fabric inside the zig-zag perimeter. If using scissors, fold the buttonhole in half, then make a small cut.
If you're hand stitching the buttonhole, you might find it easiest to make the slit first, then whip stitch around it. Others find it easier to draw the rectangle onto the shirt, stitch around the perimeter, then make the slit. If you hand stitch around the rectangle you'll need to use small stitches which are close together. Go around the perimeter with the stitches more than once to make a strong buttonhole.
If you are creating buttonholes for very thin or flimsy fabric it might be helpful to position a piece of thin cloth behind the buttonhole. Before stitching, position the piece of fabric behind where the buttonhole will be made. Create the buttonhole by stitching through the top fabric as well as the strengthening piece you've placed behind the hole. After stitching the buttonhole cut through the top and back fabric piece to make the slit.
If you've made a mistake and the buttonhole is too long go back across the top of the hole, stitching just underneath the original stitching. If the buttonhole is too small, slit it slightly into the perimeter stitching, making sure not to slit the stitching all the way to the edge. If need be, you can stitch around the perimeter again, using a piece of fabric on the back. Now you can cut the slit to the proper size you need.
Making buttonholes doesn't have to be as intimidating as it seems. Just use the button, if possible, as the pattern and you'll turn out a perfect buttonhole every time. Now let's talk about the best way to sew on buttons...