12 Best Needle For Sewing Patches On Denim
Updated on: May 2023
Best Needle For Sewing Patches On Denim in 2023
HTVRONT Iron on Patches for Clothing Repair 20PCS, Denim Patches for Jeans Kit 3" by 4-1/4", 4 Shades of Blue Iron On Jean Patches for Inside Jeans & Clothing Repair
Denim Jean Repair Kit with Thread and Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Needles for Patching and hems
- Heavy Duty Denim Sewing Machine Needles pack of 5
- Denim colored thread 125 yds
- Topstitching and Hem thread 60 yds
- Includes one specialty leather machine needle with the piercing point
- Now you can save those favorite blues
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
ARTIKA Sewing KIT, Over 130 DIY Premium Sewing Supplies, Mini Sewing kit, 38 Spools of Thread - 20 Most Useful Colors & 18 Multi Colors, Extra 40 Quality Sewing pins, Travel, Kids, Beginners
- ► SEW SIMPLY TO CHOOSE, #1 best choice High quality DIY travel sewing kits for adult, sewing kits for girls a must have, premium sewing supplies in a compact Zippered durable PU leather Case, EXTRA 40 Quality sewing pins in a round stand, Wonder clips & THREAD COLORS THAT YOU REALLY NEED: 38 spools 3 white, 3 black, 2 blue, 2 light blue, 2 brown, 2 beige, 2 red, 2 ivory, 2 gray & 18 multi colors. Great gift for kids and adults, summer camp home and travel
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO COUNT ON - We have made sure to include all the essentials you could ever need, From our largerHigh-Quality Golden eye Needles (not the cheap needles other kits use) ,metal thimble (not plastic like some kits), Stainless Steel Scissors and much more, Everything Neatly Packaged Ready to Go, THE PERFECT GIFT, comes in an elegant gift box
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO USE, Don't need a machine to use, The Best Compact Sewing Kit That Is Always Available When You Need With Over 120 pcs, It Easy to access for those quick, on the go repairs Great for missing buttons, ripped seams, or a quick hem Make. Perfect kit for beginners, for Home, Travel, Emergency… perfect for everyone
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO CARRY, Take it with you everywhere!! These premium lightweight kits are small and portable, Our kit is lightweight and has secure-lock elastic straps to keep everything organized at all times, their ideal size can slip into a purse, suitcase, briefcase, office desk drawer, car, gym locker, or RV. You will always be prepared for any hand sewing Emergencies
- ►SEW SIMPLY TO BUY, our kit gives you the most BANG for your buck, Excellent value, 100% 30 Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! Click "ADD TO CART" to get yours NOW!
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Sale! Upholstery Repair Kit! Coats & Clark Extra Strong Upholstery Thread 1 Naturel Spool, 1 Black Spool (150-Yard) Includes a Set of Heavy Duty Assorted Hand Needles, 7-Count
- Best Selling Repair Kit for carpets, canvas, upholstery, coats, tents, mattresses, furs and leather
- Upholstery Nylon is a heavyweight 100% nylon thread for machine and hand sewing indoor and outdoor heavyweight fabrics
- It is a bonded 3-ply nylon thread that is weather abrasion mildew and UV resistant
- For best results use a Heavy Duty Needle (included) and increase stitch length
- heavy duty assorted hand needles come in a variety of sizes and shapes for different uses around the house.
SINGER 01025 Heavy Duty Household Hand Needles, 1 Canvas, 1 Carpet, 1 Leather, 1 Sacks, 1 Sail, 2 Upholstery
- 7 assorted heavy-fabric repair needles
- Household needles for use on heavy-weight fabrics, perfect for DIY home décor
- For use on carpets, canvas, coats, tents, upholstery, leather, mattresses, furs, and other thick fabrics
- Includes 2 upholstery needles and one canvas needle, carpet needle, leather needle, sacks needle and sail needle
- Nickel-plated steel
Embroidex Sewing Kit for Home, Travel & Emergencies - Filled with Quality Notions Scissor & Thread - Great Gift
- ★ THE PERFECT SEWING KIT - A sewing kit which contains only the most essential and best sewing notions (sewing tools) and that too in an easy to organize kit - to let you find anything that you need in a blink. Being a pro at quick fixes like replacing the button, repairing the seam of your shirt or mending the ripped hemline was never easier. So, be more self-sufficient and take care of small repairs yourself.
- ★ EASY TO USE - The case has easy-access elastic gripper areas for making it easier to organize and find the right notions when required. The kit has a scissor that can easily cut through a lightweight muslin to even a thicker cloth, a needle that can stitch on a variety of clothes and a seam ripper that makes picking out stitches incredibly simple. A kit that in a true sense makes your life easier
- ★ SMART AND COMPACT - Embroidex sewing kit has an elegant appearance - thanks to PU leather finish, and a compact design unlike other sewing kits available in the market - making it convenient to carry in style anywhere you travel. With this kit in your bag, you will never have to find a tailor for the basic repairs
- ★ A USEFUL GIFT - The sewing kit makes an amazing gift for Christmas Stocking Stuffers, a frequent traveler, a performing artist, mother, grandmother, a backpacker, Tween Age Girls - Brides and Bridemates - Hostess Gifts And Just about Everyone! The kit is equally good for use by both men and women, and is definitely something that people would love to use and will thank you for.
- ★ SUPERIOR QUALITY ALL-IN-ONE KIT- Do not be deceived by its compact size, the kit contains all the necessary tools that are required for performedle threader tools (two) or a foldable tape. Every notion in the kit is made up of high-quality maing basic repairs - be it a scissor, threads (14 spools), assortment of sewing needles, shirt buttons, seam ripper, thimble, neterials to make sure that they do not fail to perform their function in urgency.
SINGER 04801 Universal Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Needles, 5-Count
- Set of 5 heavy duty machine needles in assorted sizes
- Use for standard sewing projects on heavy fabrics such as denim, corduroy or leather
- Compatible with all quality sewing machines, including SINGER, Brother, and Kenmore brands
- (2) size 100/16 for medium weight denim, (2) size 110/18 for heavyweight cotton, and (1) size 90/14 for medium weight leather
- Machine needles come in slim and convenient case, marked with sizes on clear lid
SUMAJU 10 Pcs Iron On Patches,5 Colors Denim Patches with Sewing Kit Fabric Patches for Repairing, Decorating, Reinforcing, Arts & Crafts
- High Quality:These clothing patches are made from superior quality, extra-durable denim, guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
- Easy to Apply:Iron patches on clothes,pre-heat your iron and press; only few minutes will take to repair or decorate your clothes.
- Ideal Size:3"*3" jeans repair patch make it easy for you to customize to your style and decorate into many different style.
- Widely Compatible:These denim patches apply for clothes on almost any type of fabric safe from nylon.
- Easy to Clean:Each patch is washable at 40° or less,you can use machine wash and tumble dry.
YRYM HT Iron on Patches for Clothing Repair, 20 Pcs Jean Denim Patches Iron on Inside 4 Colors 3" by 4-1/4"
- 🎄【IRON ON PATCHES】: Our iron on denim patches set includes 20pcs iron on jean cotton patches, light and medium blue jean patches background will fit with almost every kind of blue jeans.Enough to finish your different craft projects, clothing and jeans repair.
- 🎄【SOFT& MACHINE WASHABLE】: Unlike other jean patches denim with fading.Our iron on denim patches made of 100% cotton, these jean patches are soft and comfortable. You can use machine wash and tumble dry.Your designs will keep the same color even after repeated washing cycles.
- 🎄【BIGGER SIZE AND VARIETY OF COLORS】: Patches are in a bigger size of 3" by 4-1/4", and there is a variety of colors to choose from, so it’s easy to match your jeans.Great iron on jeans patch inside.Ideal size will help to hide the shortcomings of both small and large holes.
- 🎄【EASY TO USE】: No sewing required, this Iron on patches can be decorated or die-cut and applied to most fabrics (Not recommended for use on nylon, or rayon).Notice：Work with 330°f or iron on "Cotton" for 50 seconds.
- 🎄【NOTIFICATION 】: The white paper covered on denim patches is used for block dust, there is no practical use.Wait 24 hours before the first time wash, your designs will keep the same even after mechanical washing.
Aleene's 23473 Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive ,Clear,4oz
- Permanent bond between fabrics and other embellishments
- Nontoxic, Machine washable and stays flexible after washing
- Applies and dries clear, Works on a variety of fabrics
- Easy soap and water cleanup before it dries
- Won’t string when you apply it
Etsy Interview with Simple Tilly
A look inside the Etsy shop known as Simple Tilly, an online store for cloth and clay dolls, punch needle embroidery and more.
My name is Tami Lopez, and I am the owner of an Etsy shop called "Simple Tilly."
I was born and raised in Southern California, during the 1960's. I have tons of memories of my mom and the other neighborhood ladies sewing clothing, crafting Halloween costumes, making Christmas ornaments out of sequins and felt and beads, and especially making paper mache jewelry. They would all get together and clear off the dining room table and it was on! They made flowery brooches, and big chunky bangle bracelets and dangling geometric-shaped earrings. The jewelry was bumpy and big and very, very brightly painted. So being creative was always part of my life. We weren't necessarily artistic, but we were boldly creative, in a crafty kind of way.
So I've always enjoyed making things. I painted and sketched through high school. I've been a rug hooker, knitter, tatter, crocheter, teddy bear maker. When my kids were little, we saved cereal boxes and made cities for their Hot Wheel cars. When we went camping, we made little wood people with burned on faces to play with. Now I make cloth and clay dolls, do punch needle embroidery, paperclay figurines, sock monkeys, stitched ornaments, and jewelry. I am not a one-craft person and my crafts go in seasons. I think it is important to create. My sons make models and draw, my daughter knits. I think it is healthy to have hobbies like that.
How and when did you start making jewelry and your other items?
I started making jewelry several years ago, because I love this kind of jewelry and with four kids, I was always on a tight budget. I wandered into a bead shop and immediately fell in love with all those beautiful beads. I do not make complicated jewelry, I always say, I only know about two techniques. But those two or three techniques are enough to keep you very busy for a long time and allow you to create some really wonderful jewelry. As trends change, my style changes and that is reflected in my shop, SimpleTilly. I try to be current, but with my own personality poured into each piece. I like my pieces to be sturdy, I don't want them falling apart when I am wearing them. So I often make a piece and wear it for awhile to make sure it is comfortable and strong. If it isn't, I'll redo it. I want them to be beautiful and comfortable. I personally like to layer my jewelry, so I create pieces that can be layered or worn individually.
I consider myself a doll maker first, however, and "Simple Tilly" sounds more like a doll shop to me than anything else! I began making my dolls about five years ago. They take a lot longer to make than the jewelry, of course. And a lot more planning goes into each doll. I hunt around for fabric and notions for each doll. My grandmother left me with a huge store of her vintage buttons and I often dip into those. They are beautiful and many are very unusual and add a nice finish to the dolls. I tea stain their clothing and crackle finish their faces because I want them to look old. I always imagine that they were packed away in a box in the attic of an old house years ago and just recently found. But, of course, they are not reproductions. Their style is contemporary in a lot of ways, so they are kind of mysterious that way. When I show my dolls, people always ask me how I make them, and I love that they have that mystery to them as well.
I also create punch needle embroidery items for my shop, which I love because I can draw the images originally myself. I don't use patterns on any of my items. They are all original. I like to add subtle shading to my punch needle and I like it to look a little like a tapestry that way. I add little charms and beads and buttons to those, and I often edge them with a cord that I twist and ply myself. I think it adds a nice finished edge.
How and when did you originally find Etsy?
I stumbled onto Etsy a few years ago, just searching for creative ideas. For a long time, I didn't realize it was a "site". When I did, I started thinking about opening a shop, because at that time, I was not showing or selling my art very often, and I felt that I needed a more consistent way to do that. I have a good friend who came over and helped me open my shop, Simple Tilly, and actually created my banner for me (thanks, Sally, it's beautiful!!!). I was really shy at first to post my things, there are so many beautiful items on Etsy and I was kind of intimidated by that. But I did, and I have been pleased with the results.
What is unique about Etsy and what about the website do you like the most in regards to your shop?
I like that it is very easy to get started. In some ways, coming up with my shop name, Simple Tilly, was the hardest part! I am not a techy and if it were more complicated, I just wouldn't have done it. I like that you can ask questions and get real answers for things that are confusing for you. I like all the information that is posted on the site and how easy it is to connect with other sellers for advice and encouragement. I like that there is a spirit of promoting other sellers/shops. I like the treasuries a lot. I love making them and viewing them. I like that Etsy is so affordable to be part of and that the payment for my sold items is not something I have to get very involved with. I like that I can shop there very easily myself and find unique, handmade items for gifts. I like the emphasis on handmade. I don't know how unique Etsy is, because I am not on any other selling site. I am just very satisfied here and it works very well for me.
What inspires you the most in regards to your creations?
Well, as you know, inspiration is everywhere. You learn to be observant, keep your creative radar up all the time. I might see an article of clothing in a movie, an ornament at the antique shop, a window display at Christmas. Sometimes I have even had dreams of items that eventually became something I made. Once you get your creative brain going, the possibility for inspiration is everywhere. Combinations of colors in nature, shapes of leaves in the yard, just a special day out that made me feel a certain way. I love walking about the mall and just observing people and how they put themselves together. I like to note the differences between what the store models are wearing and what real-life people are wearing. I like to see contemporary things and in my mind, rearrange them, change their colors, make them look 50 years older, bigger, smaller, etc. I don't sketch anything, I work it all out in my head, and that "working out" is going on all the time. But now Simple Tilly has a certain feel to it, and when I am thinking about a new creation, I consider how it will fit in with that "feel", and that influences what I am thinking about creating.
What is your favorite piece you're created and why?
I love everything I make, or I don't offer it in SimpleTilly. Somethings are more in line with my personal style. I have the most fun making the dolls, they are such a blank canvas and they take on a life of their own during the creative process. I never really know how they will come out. I like the relaxing rhythm of punch needle and I often work on those pieces at night when I am relaxing. I love working on jewelry with friends, and the fact that many more people plug into my jewelry, because, let's face it, everyone wears/collects/gives jewelry. I own several pairs of my earrings that I wear often. They are usually the plainer pieces, they are more neutrally colored and they just work with so many of my outfits. The jazzier pieces catch your eye, but those simpler styles will get more wear. I am kind of practical that way! I like longer necklaces with a simpler chain. I like that those pieces offer the option to be layered with shorter necklaces.
I don't, as a practice do special orders, because I am a student and I work when I have time and don't when I have to study. But I have had people share their ideas with me and I am open to hear new ideas, so I have done a few custom orders. I guess, really thinking about it, those are probably my favorite pieces because they are created as a collaboration and I they are always so well received! That is one way that SimpleTilly has become a learning experience for me.
What do you want to accomplish with your online shop?
I want Simple Tilly to be original and unique. I want you to be surprised when you visit my shop. I love meeting new people and Simple Tilly has been a lot about that. I want to have an opportunity to share my creations with people who appreciate and enjoy them. I love it when someone is buying something from me for a gift for someone they love. They will message me back and share how that went and it is just really cool. That is very satisfying. I know I would create my dolls and jewelry and other items even if I didn't sell them, but it is really fun that you can have that element of sharing involved in it, too.
Do you have any creations in the works? If so, what can shoppers expect to see from you soon?
I am currently working on four custom order ideas (funny, after I said, I don't really offer custom orders...I have a hard time saying no!) They are proving to be a lot of fun. Apart from that, the holidays are coming and I have a lot of ideas for holiday inspired items. I really love Halloween inspirations and I've go to get on the ball! So keep checking often, and see what wanders in there!
Where can readers find out about more information regarding your jewelry and other creations and possible special offers?
You can visit my shop, , to see what is offered in there. I don't have a blog or a website, but I work on Simple Tilly often and you are more than welcome to convo me with any questions or comments you may have there. All of my creations are my own original designs, handmade completely by me, so I don't mass produce or copy a pattern or another artist's work. I sign and date all of my work (except the jewelry, of course). I do check my shop daily and if you purchase anything from you, you will hear from me soon to confirm that. I ship out quickly with delivery confirmation. I want my customers to be pleased with their purchase and the experience of purchasing from me. I am very grateful to my customers and those who follow Simple Tilly. I enjoy interacting with them through the shop and hearing their ideas and comments. I am easy to reach and happy to visit!