Best Industrial Sewing Machine For Home Use in 2021
SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches Electronic Auto Pilot Mode, Extension Table and Bonus Accessories, Perfect for Customizing Projects
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
consew Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor with Needle Position and Synchronizer
- Works well on heavy duty machines Light weight motor Approx. 10 - 12 lbs
- Draws Minimal Electricity No Noise No Vibration when machine is not running
- Easy to adjust speed & motor direction with buttons Adjustable belt tightener
- with Needle Positioner (synchronizer) Motor will run with or without the synchronizer.
- Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
Brother Quilting Machine, PQ1500SL Up to 1,500 Stitches Per Minute, Wide Table, 7 Included Sewing Feet
- 1,500 STITCHES PER MINUTE MAX SEWING SPEED: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADING SYSTEM: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- PRECISION PIN FEEDING SYSTEM: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The PQ1500SL comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
JUKI DDL-8700-Servo Industrial Straight Stitch Sewing Machine, Servo Motor
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5500 stitches/minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 48 inches by 20 inches by 48 inches
- Needle: DB X 1, sizes 9-18
- 110V with quiet servo motor
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
JUKI DU-1181 Industrial Top and Bottom Feed Sewing Machine, Servo Motor
- Max. Sewing Speed: 2000 stitches/minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 9mm
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 48 inches by 20 inches by 48 inches
- Needle: DB X 1
- 110V with quiet servo motor
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
Walking-Foot Straight & Zigzag semi-Industrial Portable Sewing Machine
- Walking Foot portable sewing machine FS288 zig zag leather,sail,vinyl,sumbrella-High lift walking foot with 1/4" clearance underneath the foot
- Special heavy duty motor attached up to 150 watts, 1.5 amps, twice as much as home sewing machines
- Fits regular portable case or cabinets (NOT INCLUDED)
- Maximum zigzag stitch width: 0.2"/Needle bar stroke: 1.334".
- Uses standard upholstery needles: 135x17, size 22, 20, 18, etc.
Brother SE1900 Sewing Embroidery Machine + Grand Slam Package Includes 64 Embroidery Threads + Prewound Bobbins + Cap Hoop + Sock Hoop + Stabilizer + 15,000 Designs + Scissors
- Grand Slam Embroidery Package Included!!!!
- Built-In USB Flash Drive Port - Uses USB Memory Stick / Easily Transfer Embroidery Designs to the Machine without Additional Software
- 138 Beautiful Built-In Embroidery Designs and 11 Lettering Fonts / Large 5" x 7" Embroidery Field - Create Big Designs in a Few Simple Steps
- 240 Built-In Sewing Stitches with 10 Buttonhole Styles - Choose From an Array of Decorative, Utility Satin Stitches and More! / Sew Sideways as Well As Horizontally Using the Sideways Sewing Feature / Create Your Very Own Stitch Using the Built-In My Custom Stitch Feature - Create an Endless Amount of Your Very Own Stitches and Store Them in the Machines Built-In Memory
- Includes: 5 x 7 Embroidery Hoop, Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zipper Foot, Zigzag Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Embroidery Foot, Embroidery Bobbin Thread Spool, Bobbins, Twin Needle, Pack of Needles, Kneelifter, Foot Control and More!
SINGER 191D-30 Complete Industrial Commercial-Grade Straight-Stitch Sewing Machine Ideal for Medium to Heavy Fabrics
- Configuration includes sewing machine head, motor, and completely assembled single-pedal stand
- Extra-high sewing speed sews almost six times faster than a conventional domestic sewing machine allowing you to complete projects quickly
- The heavy-duty motor allows you to sew multiple layers of fabric easily
- Attached knee lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot
- Versatile design appeals to a range of straight-stitch sewing applications
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
How to Sew on a Machine for Beginners
If you have never used a sewing machine before, it can seem quite daunting. It's loud, it looks complicated and it can go really fast! Used properly however, it can be incredibly useful and can save so much time and energy.
Sewing a seam.Tack the seams together. If you don't know what tacking is, it is simply stitches that are designed to temporarily hold the garment together in the correct position until it can be permanently sewn. These are quick basic stitches that will be removed when the garment is finished
.Put the seams onto the machine, so that the edge of the seam is on the 15mm line on the needle plate. Using the hand wheel, bring the needle down to the fabric so that you can ensure it is in the correct place. Start to sew, slowly, apply light pressure to the pedal, so that you achieve a slow, but steady pace.
When you first get your machine, I recommend that you practise on an old piece of fabric, just sew any kind of stitch until you figure out the pressure you need to apply to get the right pace that you are comfortable with.When you reach the end of the seam, press the button that makes the needle go backwards, sew 5 or 6 stitches this way to strengthen the seam and prevent it from coming undone.
Corners.A beginners nightmare, slow down as you near the corner, when you reach the point where the lines meet, leave the needle in the fabric. Raise the presser foot, pivot the material in the appropriate direction and continue to sew. Alternatively, you can use the hand wheel to make the stitches if you are nervous about getting it wrong.Problems.Whether you are a beginner or you have years of experience, nobody likes it when things go wrong.
Unfortunately, there are several things that can go wrong, and it's sometimes difficult to pinpoint what it is. The suggestions below are a guide to some of the things that can go wrong and what the problem might be. There should be a guide that comes with your machine that tells you how to do things like increasing or decreasing tensions.
1.The stitches are too loose on the right side of the fabric: Increase the bobbin tension.Decrease the thread tension
.2. The thread keeps breaking.Make sure that your machine is threaded correctly.Ensure that the spool of thread is not catching on anything, this would prevent it from spinning properly.
3. The needle keeps breaking.You might be using the wrong kind of needle for the fabric you have, a thin needle will not work on leather or thick materials.Don't sew over pins.Don't pull the fabric as you sew, this will pull the needle backwards or forwards, causing it to hit the plate, this is dangerous, as the tip of the needle could snap off and hit you in the eye. I have had more than one needle hit me in the face and I was very lucky to have never been hit n the eye.If it doesn't seem to be any of these things, check the alignment on your machine, that was what was wrong with mine, the needle was too close to the fron of the needle plate, so when I was sewing any material, thin or thick, it would hit the plate and break off.
4. The machine is jammed.If it just won't sew at all, unthread the whole machine, including the bobbin, clean the bobbin case and re thread the machine.Make sure nothing is stuck anywhere in the machine, It is very easy for the thread to get caught up anywhere in the mechanism.
5. The fabric isn't moving forward.Make sure nothing is caught in the mechanisms.Make sure your presser foot is screwed on tightly.Make sure the presser foot is not pressing too hard on the fabric, sew with it up if necessary.