Best Industrial Sewing Machine For Canvas in 2022
REX 607Z Portable Walking-Foot/Zigzag with LED Light
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Fabrics Sewing Machine, Medium
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Built-in Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, fashion sewing and much more
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLE POSITION: The needle can be changed to any of the three available positions to add zippers or a decorative touch with topstitching and cording
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability, and with a strong motor, sewing a higher quantity of items more quickly and efficiently at 1,100 stitches per minute is achievable
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT CONTROL SEWING MACHINE: Sew very lightweight and heavy weight fabrics with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 can sew a wide range of fabrics.Volts:120 V
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Note: Kindly refer Manuals provided under Technical Specifications before use
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
JUKI DDL8700H High-Speed Lock-Stitch Sewing Machine for Heavy Material DDL-8700H- Head Only
- Head only ! The table and motor is NOT included (NOT a walking foot)
- This machine is ideal for the people who sew heavier things like professional curtain makers, Jeans, some leathers, Boat canvas Etc....
- Includes: Thread Stand+ Bobbin Winder+ Oil Pan/Knee Lifter+ Instruction Manual Screw Driver+ Machine Oil.
- Max sewing speed: 4,000rpm Max stitch length: 5mm Needle bar stroke: 25mm
- Feed dog: 3-row Lift of the presser foot: 5.5 - 13mm Needle: DB×1 (#21) #19～#23
Highlead 0318 Leather Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine Upholstery Top Bottom Feed Single Needle Lockstitch with Large Hook No Missing Parts Standard Accessories Head Only Rebuilt
- Highlead GC 0318 Walking Foot Top & Bottom Feed Single Needle Lockstitch Sewing Machine With Large Hook Head Only
- Rebuilt sewing machines had been washed, clean, rebuilt, Replace all broken parts, replace all missing parts, all complete heads, And all with belt carters, oil tray, knee lifter, rubber corners for the table, thread stand , standard accessories No missing parts, not even one screw...
- Not including table stand, the table stand is same as all single needle lockstitch industrial sewing machines, such as JUKI DDL 5550/8500/8700/Brother 101/111/typical 6150
- Not including motor, you can use 250w 220V/110V 2850rpm clutch motor or servo motor
Yamata FY5318 Walking Foot Lockstitch Uphostery Leather Sewing Machine Servo Motor,Table.Assembly Required
- ✅ FY5318 Lockstitch Sewing Machines ''Waking Foot'' + table+clutch motor, complete set (Juki table style).✅ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, please note machine comes unassambled
- ✅ It is suited to sewing, for example, car & boats seats, general upholstery and leather articles, belts, canvas, tents, awnings, handbags, outdoor wear, camping goods,jeans,vinyl goods etc
- ✅Sewing speed (spm) 1,350, Stitch length until 8 mm (5-16 stitches per inch), Needle bar stroke (mm) 35.0, Thread take-up stroke (mm) 61.3, Foot lifting clearance (1/4") By hand, By knee 1/2" - Sew material up 3/8" thick, Needle DB x 1 #22, Rotating Large Hook Heavy duty, Walking Foot - Feeding action for difficult materials, Stitch regular Dial type, Reverse sewing Lever type, Lubrication Automatic lubrication (Centrifugal impeller pump system), Return oil device Plunger pump system,
- ✅Machine Manufactured to the Highest Japanese Mitsubishi company standards., *Interchangeable Presser Feet with Juki 141, Brother 797, Chandler 337, Nakajima 181L. Mitsubishi DY350, LY3300 and others
- ✅* It comes complete with sewing machine table and Servo Motor 1/2 hp, 1750 RPM, 110 Volt, everything (drawer, belt, tools and instruction manual) brand new, packed in sealed boxes and never been used before.** Professional Assembly required.
Consew 206RB-5 Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Table and Servo Motor
- The industry favorite machine, #1 professionals choice. One of the most reliable machines on the market.
- Walking foot compound feed (triple feed) industrial sewing machine
- Features Extra Long Max. stich length 10mm, High foot lift 9/16" (14mm), Large Bobbin, adjustable height of the walking motion
- Perfect for Furniture Upholstery, Leather, Auto, Marine and canvas work.
- Comes with Table and Servo Motor - everything you need to start sewing. Beautiful white color.
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
Brother ST371HD Strong and Tough Sewing Machine with 37 Stitches
- Included Components: Instructional DVD?Bilingual user manual?6 Sewing feet?Accessories
- Voltage: 110
Brother RST531HD Refurbished Strong and Tough 53 Stitch Sewing Machine with Finger Guard, White
- Durable Metal Frame-Prevents skipped stitches and allows for easy handling of everything from silk to denim.
- Sews Up To 6 Layers Of Denim-Sew on thicker fabrics even multiple layers of denim with great stitch quality.
- Metal Needle Plate-For smoother fabric feeding even with tougher materials.
- Heavy Duty Needles And Finger Guard-Comes complete with #11, #14 and #16 needles and finger guard to help fingers from accidentally touching the needle even when sewing at a fast speed.
- 53 Unique Built-In Stitches-Including blind hem, overcasting, zigzag and decorative stitches.
- 25 year limited along with free phone support for life of the machine
Reliable Barracuda 200ZW Zig-Zag Sewing Machine, 800 Stitches Per Minute, Heavy- Duty Metal Construction, Up to 4 Stitches Per Inch, Built in Speed Reducer, Reverse Lever Mechanism
- 8 LAYERS OF SUNBRELLA-PLUS - A full 8mm clearance under the foot allows sewing of 10 or more layers of heavy canvas and up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus
- BUILT-IN SPEED REDUCER - The built-in speed reducer gives you the machine extra torque to get through the toughest jobs.
- HEAVY-DUTY CARRYING HANDLE - A heavy-duty carrying handle for easy portability
- REVERSE LEVER MECHANISM - Reinforce the seams simply by pushing down the reverse lever
- 800 STITCHES PER MINUTE | 10-POINT QUALITY CHECK | TOOTHED BELTS & PULLEYS | STITCH WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
VEVOR Bag Closer Closing Machine 110V Portable Sewing Electric Stitcher Knitted Bag Sealing Closing Packing Machine Closer for Woven Snakeskin Bag Sack (110V)
- This machine is a patent product innovation design. It has the advantages of fast speed, good reliability
- Portable Sewing Machine Model: GK9-890 ;Voltage: 110V ;Output power: 100W;Input power: 180W
- Portable Sewing Machine main shaft speed (load): 1000 rpm ,rated speed (load): 10000 rpm
- Portable Sewing Machine thickness of sewing material: 6mm (0.24 in);Pin rail distance: 4-10mm (0.16-0.4mm)
- Applicable to the production of large quantities of factories and warehouses, and can be used for grain, sugar, salt, food, chemical fertilizer, chemical products, metal powder, iron ore and other goods canvas bags, sacks, sacks, woven bags, paper bags packet work
Green Living: How to Make a Recycled Handbag or Purse from Old Blue Jeans
Your favorite pair of blue jeans has seen a better day but you just cannot bear to part with them, what do you do? Think “green” and recycle! Dig out the sewing machine and make yourself a new handbag or purse.
Your favorite pair of blue jeans has seen a better day but you just cannot bear to part with them, what do you do? Think "green" and recycle! Dig out the sewing machine and make yourself a new handbag or purse. Add some character to the outside with an old belt, brooches or paint. Allow one hour to complete the project.
Things You'll Need:
Step 1 - Place the jeans on a flat work surface. Cut the legs off the jeans approximately 1-inch below the fly.
Step 2 - Turn the cut-off jeans inside out. Pin across the cut line with straight pins. Sew a ½-inch seam along the edge. Remove the straight pins.
Step 3 - Measure and cut a strip of denim from the jean leg approximately 3-inches wide and the length of the leg.
Step 4 - Place the cut strip on a flat work surface so the right side or front side of the jeans is facing up. Match the two long edges and pin together.
Step 5 - Sew a straight seam approximately ¼-inch from the long edge. Stop when you get approximately ¼-inch from the corner. Turn and sew a ¼-inch seam along one short edge of the strap.
Step 6 - Open the seam on the short edge. Insert the eraser end of a pencil between the seam. Push the pencil toward the inside of the tube. Work the length of the strap over the pencil to turn the strap so the seam is on the inside.
Step 7 - Turn the raw edge, or unsewn edge, of the strap under ½-inch. Sew a straight seam along the edge to close.
Step 8 - Pin the strap to the inside of the denim handbag in the desired locations. Position the ends of the strap so they are at least ¾-inches below the top edge of handbag. Sew a straight seam approximately ¼-inch and just above the bottom edge of the strap to hold in place.
Step 9 - Turn the purse so the seams are on the inside. Decorate the outside of the purse. Ideas include placing a belt through the belt loops, painting designs on the fabric and pinning old brooches to the pockets.
Add a clasp to the denim jean handbag by cutting a 3-inch wide by 6-inch long piece of denim from one of the legs. Repeat Steps 4 through 7 to create the tab. Make a buttonhole in the center of the tab. Sew the tab to the handbag in the desired location using the same process as in Step 8. Sew a button to the front of the purse or secure it to the button on the front of the jeans.