Best Heavy Duty Sewing Machine For Home Use in 2021
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
SINGER | Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches Including 19 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Free Arm, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- SINGER PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 3232 portable sewing machine features 32 built-in stitches, a built-in 1-step buttonhole, built-in needle threader and a heavy-duty metal frame making sewing creative projects fun and easy
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye in seconds. The built-in needle threader helps you thread the eye of the needle effortlessly
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER 3232 sewing machine has a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, so larger projects can be sewn quickly
- HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFTER: The SINGER Simple 3232 sews several layers of thick fabric. The presser foot can be raised to a higher position for easy positioning of your project
- AUTOMATIC REVERSE SEWING MACHINE: Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitching
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Watts:60
Janome Arctic Crystal Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches Electronic Auto Pilot Mode, Extension Table and Bonus Accessories, Perfect for Customizing Projects
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Janome TS100Q Sewing Machine, White
- 100-Stitches including 7 One-Step Buttonholes
- Easy Convenience, computerized Buttons - Start/Stop Sewing, Easy Reverse, Locking Stitch, and Needle Up/Down plus a sliding Speed Control and LCD Display
- Removable Storage Compartment for Free Arm Sewing
- quilting Accessories Package including: Hard Cover, Extension Table, Even Feed Foot and 1/4" Foot
- Drop Feed Function for Quilting
Brother CE7070PRW Project Runway Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CE7070PRW Project Runway machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 auto-size buttonholes
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CE7070PRW includes a wide table, 7 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, 4 bobbins, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily view your stitch selections on the LCD display and choose settings with the push of a button
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The CE7070PRW comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches
- 14 Built-In Stitches including Utility Stitches, Stretch Stitches and a Simple to Use 4 Step Buttonhole
- The Janome HD1000's Body is Made of Cast Aluminum and Like the Metal Machines of Years Ago the Janome HD1000 is Made To Last
- Comes with A Bunch of Different Accessories Including - Bobbins, Felt, Extra Needles, Two Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper/Buttonhole Ripper, Zipper Foot, Hemmer Foot, Buttonhole Foot, a Hem Guide and a Soft Cover
- The HD1000 Has A Free Arm For Sewing Pants, Cuffs and Collars and Drop Feed for Darning, Stippling, Attaching Buttons and Other Free Motion Applications
- The Janome HD1000 Even Has a Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - Thread Your Needle with Ease and Without Eye-Strain
SINGER Start 1304 6 Built-in Stitches, Free Arm Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains Still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless steel bedplate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Made in China
- Amps:0.6. Volts - 110
Singer Heavy Duty 4432 32 Built-in Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect T Sewing Machine, Gray
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- REVERSE STITCH SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 4432 heavy duty sewing machine has a built-in reverse lever so you can sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Janome MOD-15 Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with 15 Stitches, Adjustable Stitch Length and 5-Piece Feed Dogs
- Janome Easy-to-Use Basic Sewing Machine with 15 Stitches including 1 Four-Step Buttonhole
- Easy Threading with automatic tension
- Top Loading Bobbin with Clear Cover and 5-Piece Feed Dog System
- Adjustable Stitch Length and ZigZag Width and 4 Presser Feet
- Free Arm, Drop Feed, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 Review
I recently purchased the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 after my old Singer sewing machine kicked the bucket.
The Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 has 74 stitch functions. As with most sewing machines, a simple stitch knob on the side controls this option. I am going on about the stitch options on the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 because it leads to one of my favorite features of this sewing machine.
When you turn the stitch knob on the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 a small guide on the front of the sewing machine tells you're the reminded stitch length and width you should use with that particular stitch.
My last sewing machine did not tell you which stitch length and width to use and I was always a little baffled by this. I would call myself a beginning to beginning intermediate sewer and any help I can get from a good sewing machine is much appreciated.
The Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 costs about $250. A mentioned before you can find Kenmore products at Sears. Often the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 will go on sale, so keep an eye out. I also found that I had to wait on the delivery of my sewing machine because they had sold out at the store.
Overall, I found the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 to be a great sewing machine. The feeder is smooth. I also sew a ton of retro looking purses, so I need a sewing machine that has plenty of room for wood purse handles to fit through the sewing machine. My last sewing machine was not very large and I had tons of pre planning to do when sewing a purse handle into place on it.
There is a great carrying handle on top of the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221, which is very sturdy and perfect if you need to travel with r carry your sewing machine.
Oh, the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 also has a cool drop in bobbin feature. No more craning your next down below the machine and trying to see the details of the bobbin in the shadows! I love this feature.
Finally, one of the more interesting features of the Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 16221 to me is that the spool of thread actually lays on its side on top of the sewing machine. You have to have a small plastic cover to slip on and hold the spool of thread in place. It works fine, but I would not loose that little plastic cover if you can not get t to work with out buying a new one.