12 Best Entry Level Sewing Machine
Updated on: May 2023
Best Entry Level Sewing Machine in 2023
Nitron 30 LEDs Sewing Machine led lamp, Day Light, Bright White, with Touch dimmer and Magnetic Base, fits All Home or Industrial Sewing Machines, Adjustable gooseneck lamp (Plug Entry)
Luby Sewing Machine for Beginners with 12 Stitches & Free Arm, Portable & Lightweight, Battery Supply Available, Purple
- Beginner Sewing Machine Double thread stitching make it easy to finish sewing without knotting. Low/high speed button is equipped for selection to keep safe and powerful. Good for beginners to make craft, home sewing (e. g. lunch bag, apron). It is a great choice as kids sewing machine.
- Battery-powered Design You can choose to plug in the wire to work, you can also choose battery-powered work, increase the portable ability.
- Small & Portable Compared with the traditional sewing machines, Lucy mini sewing machine does not occupy a large space and easy to carry and works anytime, anywhere.
- 12 Built-In Stitches Gently turn the knob to select the stitch, simply stitch out the style you like. It has a 4-step buttonhole presser foot for virtually perfect buttonholes sewing.
- Sewing Sleeves & Trousers Take out the storage box, Lube sewing machine is perfect for sewing sleeves and trousers. It is also fit for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced.
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine Includes Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Pack of 10 Janome Bobbins, Size 14 Needles
- The Janome 2212 sewing machine is a quality entry-level model offered at a fantastic price!
- The Janome 2212 sewing machine features 12 built-in stitches, an easy to use four-step buttonhole, dial pattern selection, and zig-zag stitch width adjustment and stitch length adjustment that ensures ease of use.
- The Janome 2212 also has great features like a free arm and drop feed that makes the machine versatile for all types of sewing.
- The Janome 2212 is lightweight and easy to use. This is the perfect machine for a beginner, and the price is just right!
Janome 3128 Sewing Machine Bundle with 3 Packs of Size 12 Needles
- Bonus Bundle Includes: 3 Packs of Size 12 Needles
- The Janome 3128 is a quality entry-level model offered at a fantastic price!
- The Janome 3128 features 8 built-in stitches and a four-step buttonhole.
- Dial pattern selection and stitch width adjustment and length adjustment ensure ease of use.
- Great features like a free arm and drop feed make this machine versatile for all types of sewing.
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The XM2701 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
Singer Professional 5 14T968DC 2-3-4-5 Threaded Capability, Including Cover Stitch, Auto Tension, and Bonus Presser Feet Serger, White
- SINGER PROFESSIONAL SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 14T968DC Serger machine has 2-3-4-5 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time.
- SELF-ADJUSTING TENSION: The SINGER 14T968DC Serger has a self-adjusting tension system. Simply turn a dial to select the chart, and the tension settings for that stitch are adjusted automatically.
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a maximum sewing speed of 1,300 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly.
- 4 BUILT-IN ROLLED HEMS: The SINGER Professional 14T968DC 5 sewing machine converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a wide range of stitch options for sewing seams, hems, decorative edges, rolled hems, cover hems, and more..Amps : 0.5
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Note: To ensure proper stitching, it is important to keep tension while threading the machine.
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Fabrics Sewing Machine, Medium
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Built-in Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, fashion sewing and much more
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLE POSITION: The needle can be changed to any of the three available positions to add zippers or a decorative touch with topstitching and cording
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability, and with a strong motor, sewing a higher quantity of items more quickly and efficiently at 1,100 stitches per minute is achievable
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT CONTROL SEWING MACHINE: Sew very lightweight and heavy weight fabrics with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 can sew a wide range of fabrics.Volts:120 V
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Note: Kindly refer Manuals provided under Technical Specifications before use
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
SINGER | Tradition 2277 Sewing Machine including 23 Built-In Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Snap-On Presser Feet, Automatic Tension, perfect for sewing all types of fabrics with ease
- Automatic embroidery needle threader is the biggest timesaver
- Adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and prevents bunching on any fabric type
- Fully automatic 1-step buttonhole provides professional results at the touch of a button
- 23 built-in stitches: 6 essential stitches, 7 stretch stitches, 9 decorative stitches, 1 buttonhole plenty of stitches for any project.
- Heavy-duty metal frame for overall durability and skip-free sewing. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
- Limited 90-DAY for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches, Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year for Sewing Machine Head
Operating Heavy Machinery:The Most Common Injuries and How to Avoid Them
Industrial injuries can be debilitating and life-endangering; thus, safety rules exist for dangerous industrial jobs that require operating heavy machinery. Here are some of the most comon injuries and how to avoid them.
Industrial injuries can be debilitating and life-endangering; there are reasons that safety rules exist for jobs that require operating heavy machinery. Remember that if you chop your finger off or crush your hand, you'll wish you had paid more attention. So make sure to always be careful and obey operating procedures carefully; it is so much better to be safe than sorry.
There are ways to prevent accidents involving heavy machinery, though there are always freak accidents that can't be helped no matter what. Freak accidents aside, there are some practical ways you can protect yourself, both by following the rules and adding a few of your own. The spine, hands, head, lungs, eyes, skeleton, and skin are the primary areas of your body that are at a risk for injury.
Common industrial injuries:
Silicosis: also called Grinder's disease, silicosis is a respiratory disease that is caused by working in a confined, dusty environment. Take precautions against this by always wearing a mask or respirator when you're working with potentially dangerous materials like fiberglass and asbestos.
Air embolism: an air embolism occurs when small pockets of air get into a person's blood stream. It is caused by working with compressed air close to cuts in the skin. This can be avoided simply by wearing bandages or hand protection over any cuts or abrasions.
Asbestos poisoning: this happens through working in close proximity to asbestos and usually through the inhalation of dust containing amounts of the toxin. Avoid asbestos if you can, but if you can't, always wear a respirator; a face mask won't be nearly as effective.
Decompression sickness: otherwise known as the bends, this sickness is a group of symptoms that are caused by working in a high pressure environment, such as under water. Avoid this by taking the necessary safety precautions outlined in the job manual for your workplace.
Hand-arm vibration syndrome: HAVS, or 'white finger,' is a vascular disease caused by long-term use of vibrating tools. If you are concerned about this potential danger, talk to both your doctor and your supervisor; more often than not you can come to an arrangement, especially if your physical safety is being compromised.
Common causes of work injuries related to heavy machinery:
Some common causes of injury due to heavy machines include: the misuse of vehicles, lifting of heavy loads, machinery or tool failures, and exposure to toxins or general hazards. Inadequate safety equipment, clothing and training, jewelry, or long hair that is caught or tangled in heavy machinery, are all examples of factors that contribute to workplace injuries.
General workplace hazards:
General hazards that an individual may encounter on the job include exposure to electricity, explosive materials, fire, flammable gasses, heights, heat, high pressure gasses or liquids, hot materials, fast moving or sharp machinery, and toxic chemicals.