Best Cutting Table For Sewing in 2023
Sew Ready Studio Designs Folding Multipurpose Hobby and Craft Cutting Table with Drawers, 13374, Silver/White
Sullivans Home Hobby Table (012570)
- This Table Offers A Comfortable Laminated Work Surface
- Includes One 36-Inch By 36-Inch By 59-1/2-Inch Table
- Sturdy Lightweight Metal Frame With Locking Casters
- Country Of Origin : China
Arrow Dixie Adjustable Height Cutting Table
- Adjustable cutting height from 32"-38". Metal frame ensures corner-to-corner sturdiness on any area of the workspace
- Fold out leaves for a large workspace. Dual shelving units allow for material and tool storage
- Locking casters for portability and stability. Arrow 10-year warranty
- Table Open: 37" W x 49" D. Table Closed: 37" W x 14" D. Height Adjustable
- Shelf Space (x2): 34-1/2" W x 11-1/2" D x 12-1/2" H.
Martelli Advantage & Martelli Elite Workstation Kit - Quilting, Sewing and Crafting Table - Promotional Package Includes Table and Accessories - Made in USA (Advantage Workstation)
- The Martelli Advantage Workstation is 31" x 59" and comes with an adjustable height of 30″ to 46″.
- Heavy-duty sturdy aluminum reinforced frame and smooth 3/4″ thick polyethylene (HDPE) work surface and side panels.
- Electric motorized leg-lifts assure smooth and quiet operation.
- Commercial grade rubber locking wheels.
- Use rulers and rotary cutters comfortably for longer periods of time with greater accuracy and with less pain.
SewStation 101 Cutting, Quilting, and Craft Table, Portable with Wheels Sewing Table by SewingRite - White
- Transform your craft room into a sewing sanctuary with your own SewStation table by SewingRite.
- Not only does it hold up to 50 lbs., the laminate tabletop won't scratch or leave cut marks.
- With 5.5 square feet of surface space, your SewStation 101 doubles as a cutting table.
- Steel legs pins beneath give you a sturdy work space that won't buckle under your heavy machine.
- Keep a tidy sewing space by folding your table for storage and slip it into a closet or under a bed.
Sullivans Board Overlay, 59x22x1, White
- Simply place over your existing ironing board to create a larger work surface. Ironing board not included.
- Durable, lasting 59" x 22" laminated surface is easy-to-clean.
- FREE fitted ironing cover with protective pad included.
- Bottom railings are 16″ wide and will fit over most standard ironing boards.
- The ironing board can be lowered or raised to your desired height making the Better Board an ideal solution for any type of project. Save on space!
Sullivans Quilter's Design Table White
- Fold out melamine table with 1 in. gridded surface
- Roll-out serger storage shelf
- High quality locking casters
- Open dimensions 47L x 35. 5W x 29. 75H in.
- Closed dimensions 47L x 16. 5W x 29. 75H in.
Sullivans 36"x59" Cutting Mat for Home Hobby Table, White
- Listing is for the Cutting Mat and does NOT include Home Hobby Table.
- Dimensions: 59 x 36 inches.
- High quality low density polyethylene can withstand any type of cut.
- Simple grid layout keeps cutting lines clean. Numbers placed on the outside won't get in your way.
- Yardage numbers on top and bottom allow for easy cutting.
Fiskars 12-83727097J Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat, 24x36 Inch
- Extra-large mat provides ample space for all your fabric-cutting needs
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Lifetime warranty
Soft White Sauder Sewing and Craft Table, Multiple Finishes plenty of room for your equipment and accessories
- Framed door
- 2 adjustable shelves
- 2 storage bins attached to door
- Sauder table with drop leaf
- Assembled dimensions: 40.1"W x 19.4"D x 28.5"H
Self Healing 4'x8' Rhino Cutting Mat with Grid Sheet
- Self Healing 4'x8' Rhino Cutting Mat with Grid Sheet
- Protects your table top
- Translucent with non-glare cutting surface
- Aids in ability to cut straight
- Mat is made from a virgin high impact polymer blend plastic
Sauder Miscellaneous Storage Sewing Craft Cart, Cinnamon Cherry finish
- Drop leave provides extra work space for sewing or crafts
- Storage behind roll-open door includes two storage bins and hidden shelf for sewing machine
- Two adjustable shelves behind door
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch-resistant
- Easy roll casters
- Cinnamon Cherry finish
- Engineered wood construction
- Assembled dimensions: L 40.08" x W 40.08" x H 28.50"
- 5 year limited warranty
- Assembly required
How to Turn Your Kitchen Table into a Temporary Craft Table
Allowing your kids to have fun, inside can be accomplished with minimal cleanup. All it takes is a bit of advance planning.
The first thing that you can do is purchase a few plastic table cloths. This way after your children are finished making their pieces of art you can just fold up the table cloth, and throw it away. If however you want to save a bit of money you can instead purchase a few cloth table cloths at your local arts and crafts store, or party store. The color really does not matter but I have found that many children really enjoy white table clothes so that they can leave some sort of mark on it. When you are child has finished with all of their arts and craft work you can place the table cloth in the washing machine and have a clean table cloth in no time.
When you lay the table cloth on the table you can tape down the corners of the table cloth to hold it in place. Some regular clear tape will work just fine. Once you have protected your kitchen table from being damaged you can add some additional art supplies. I have found that old cups work well to hold paint brushes, crayons and glue. When it comes to glitter, or other decorating items you can keep them on an old cookie sheet. If you don't have any old cups or old cookie sheets, you can purchase some from your local thrift store, or go to a few yard sales to find some items that you can use. I have found it to be a good idea to have one separate tray for each child. This will help you to avoid any fighting between the kids. These ideas are very simple and easy to put together. I have found that when your child is done with all of their artwork for the day, you can keep everything stored in a small plastic storage bin. This is really a great way to keep things neat, and well organized.