Best Brother Sewing Machine For Home Use in 2023
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The XM2701 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother, SE600, Computerized Machine with 4" x 4" Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a 3.2" x 1.8" touchscreen display
- 4” X 4” EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4” x 4” embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes.
Ball Point Sewing Machine Needles Home-use By Organ Needles (10 Needles/pack), Select Size (Size 75 / 11 Ball Point)
- 10 Needles per Pack
- Needles have A Flat side ground on the shank to assure proper alignment with the point of the hook.
- Ball Point
Brother Machine, PE535, 80 Built Designs 9 Font Styles, 4" x 4" Embroidery Area, Large 3.2" LCD Touchscreen, USB Port
- 80 BUILT-IN DESIGNS: The PE535 features 80 built-in embroidery designs including kids' designs, holiday, floral and many more
- 9 BUILT-IN FONTS: 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering fonts allow you to personalize your creations
- USB PORT: The USB port allows you to upload and store your own embroidery designs to your PE535's built-in memory
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: An expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This Brother embroidery machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field and includes a hoop
Brother Quilting Machine, PQ1500SL Up to 1,500 Stitches Per Minute, Wide Table, 7 Included Sewing Feet
- 1,500 STITCHES PER MINUTE MAX SEWING SPEED: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADING SYSTEM: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- PRECISION PIN FEEDING SYSTEM: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The PQ1500SL comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother Quilting Machine, HC1850 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The HC1850 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Janome Arctic Crystal Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Brother RSE625 Computerized Sewing and 4"x4" Embroidery Machine, White (Renewed)
- 4”x4” embroidery field, with an included 4”x4” hoop, embroidery arm and embroidery foot
- Large, 3. 7” Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your embroidery designs in full color before stitching
- 280 embroidery designs total, with 80 built in and 200 on the included CD, including beautiful decorative alphabet, Greek applique, borders, holiday, sports, florals, kids and nature designs. 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your creations. Includes 7 versatile sewing feet, with buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, spring action zigzag, blind stitch and button sewing feet
- Embroidery Pattern Drag and Drop feature allows you to move and position your embroidery design on the touch screen display with just a touch of your finger. Use the built-in color palette to change individual thread colors in embroidery designs, and view on screen before stitching
- Save your edited designs to the built-in memory or to a USB stick through the built-in USB port. Import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port, for virtually unlimited embroidery design options. (USB stick not included).
SINGER | Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches Including 19 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Free Arm, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
- SINGER PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 3232 portable sewing machine features 32 built-in stitches, a built-in 1-step buttonhole, built-in needle threader and a heavy-duty metal frame making sewing creative projects fun and easy
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye in seconds. The built-in needle threader helps you thread the eye of the needle effortlessly
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER 3232 sewing machine has a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, so larger projects can be sewn quickly
- HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFTER: The SINGER Simple 3232 sews several layers of thick fabric. The presser foot can be raised to a higher position for easy positioning of your project
- AUTOMATIC REVERSE SEWING MACHINE: Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitching
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Watts:60
Brother SE1900 Sewing Embroidery Machine + Grand Slam Package Includes 64 Embroidery Threads + Prewound Bobbins + Cap Hoop + Sock Hoop + Stabilizer + 15,000 Designs + Scissors
- Grand Slam Embroidery Package Included!!!!
- Built-In USB Flash Drive Port - Uses USB Memory Stick / Easily Transfer Embroidery Designs to the Machine without Additional Software
- 138 Beautiful Built-In Embroidery Designs and 11 Lettering Fonts / Large 5" x 7" Embroidery Field - Create Big Designs in a Few Simple Steps
- 240 Built-In Sewing Stitches with 10 Buttonhole Styles - Choose From an Array of Decorative, Utility Satin Stitches and More! / Sew Sideways as Well As Horizontally Using the Sideways Sewing Feature / Create Your Very Own Stitch Using the Built-In My Custom Stitch Feature - Create an Endless Amount of Your Very Own Stitches and Store Them in the Machines Built-In Memory
- Includes: 5 x 7 Embroidery Hoop, Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zipper Foot, Zigzag Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Embroidery Foot, Embroidery Bobbin Thread Spool, Bobbins, Twin Needle, Pack of Needles, Kneelifter, Foot Control and More!
Brother CE7070PRW Project Runway Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CE7070PRW Project Runway machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 auto-size buttonholes
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CE7070PRW includes a wide table, 7 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, 4 bobbins, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily view your stitch selections on the LCD display and choose settings with the push of a button
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The CE7070PRW comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Parker Brothers Game of Pit
Trading commodities, the main point of the game Pit, seems like a boring concept, but you've never had so much fun!
Pit throws the players into action-packed screaming, grabbing and gesticulating wildly, just like on an actual trading floor. If you're the first to corner the market, that is, get 9 cards of all the same commodity, you'll win the game - maybe. There are a couple of other factors in play as well.
Although the game can be played with as little as three people the real action starts when you play with a few more. Eight is the maximum number of players and that's the ideal number for the maximum amount of fun. With 8 players you get much more screaming, giggling, and snatching than with fewer players.
Here's how the game works: After the cards are dealt the bell is rung and trading begins. You'll look at your hand of cards and see what you have the most of, for example, corn. So, you decide immediately (this game is fast-paced), that you'll collect corn. With that decided you set about screaming over everyone else, the amount of barley you have to trade, for instance. So, you'll yell repeatedly: two barley, two barley, two barley, until someone trades you any two cards they have for the two barley.
With 8 people yelling "two corn", "three beans", "four barley", all at the same time, while grabbing and throwing cards during the exchange, it'll get loud, it'll get confusing and it will definitely be a load of laughs.
Everything is not so simple in Pit as it seems, however, since there is also a Bull card and a Bear card. Either of these cards can be traded just as if it's a corn or barley card, without announcing what it is. The person who has the bull card will win extra points at the end of the game. The player stuck with the bear card at the end of the game will lose points. You can be the winner, by collecting all the commodities first, but if you have the bear card you could still lower your points enough to lose, possibly to the person who had the bull card.
Just because you have the Bull card during the initial dealing, doesn't mean you can hold on to it the entire hand. If, for example, you have almost all the beans you need, but you also have the Bull card and one corn card. If another player is trying to trade two cards, not one, you might have to pass over the Bull and the corn, in an attempt to get two of the cards you need to finish your hand.
Although initially playing the game might take a slow round or two, until everyone catches on, but after that, woo, the cards start flying, people are doubled over in laughter, cards are everywhere and sometimes you'll let it slip that you have the bear. Try not to let on, though, since no one will want to trade with you if they know you have it.
Pit is loads of fun and, although recommended for kids 7 and older, you'll have the most fun if you're playing with teens and/or adults. Prepare for lots of giggling, grabbing and gesticulating as the game goes on - you'll become addicted to it after just one game.