Best Brother Sewing Machine For Heavy Fabrics in 2021
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Fabrics Sewing Machine, Medium
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
Brother ST371HD Strong and Tough Sewing Machine with 37 Stitches
- Included Components: Instructional DVD?Bilingual user manual?6 Sewing feet?Accessories
- Voltage: 110
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother RST531HD Refurbished Strong and Tough 53 Stitch Sewing Machine with Finger Guard, White
- Durable Metal Frame-Prevents skipped stitches and allows for easy handling of everything from silk to denim.
- Sews Up To 6 Layers Of Denim-Sew on thicker fabrics even multiple layers of denim with great stitch quality.
- Metal Needle Plate-For smoother fabric feeding even with tougher materials.
- Heavy Duty Needles And Finger Guard-Comes complete with #11, #14 and #16 needles and finger guard to help fingers from accidentally touching the needle even when sewing at a fast speed.
- 53 Unique Built-In Stitches-Including blind hem, overcasting, zigzag and decorative stitches.
- 25 year limited along with free phone support for life of the machine
SINGER 191D-30 Complete Industrial Commercial-Grade Straight-Stitch Sewing Machine Ideal for Medium to Heavy Fabrics
- Configuration includes sewing machine head, motor, and completely assembled single-pedal stand
- Extra-high sewing speed sews almost six times faster than a conventional domestic sewing machine allowing you to complete projects quickly
- The heavy-duty motor allows you to sew multiple layers of fabric easily
- Attached knee lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot
- Versatile design appeals to a range of straight-stitch sewing applications
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Singer Heavy Duty 4432 32 Built-in Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect T Sewing Machine, Gray
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- REVERSE STITCH SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 4432 heavy duty sewing machine has a built-in reverse lever so you can sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 67 Built-in Stitches Model SE425
- 67 built-in sewing stitches, including utility, quilting, heirloom and decorative stitches, 170 embroidery designs, 5 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Large 4-Inch x 4-Inch embroidery area, Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen LCD display, Easy threading, with automatic needle threader
- Design editing features including rotate, mirror-images, increase and decrease the size of your designs, Super easy bobbin winding system
- Computer connectivity for importing designs and updating your machine(USB cable included)
- Built-in tutorials on how to use the SE425's sewing and embroidery functions, right on the LCD touch screen display
SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 Accessories, 32 Built, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Nee Sewing Machine, Grey
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (84) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Brother 5300 Sewing Machine Case White
- 2 piece carrying and storage case; Weight (Approximate) : 5 pounds
- Model Compatibility: SE-270D, XL-2230, PS-1000, PS-1250, LS-2125i, XL-2610, XL-2600, XL-5500, XL-5600, XL-570
- Molded from durable but lightweight plastic
- Locking metal side hinges; built in handle; stay clean surface
Brother Machine, ST150HDH 50 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 9 Included Sewing Feet
- 50 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The ST150HDH features 50 built-in standard, utility and decorative stitches including 5 auto-size buttonholes
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The STH150HDH heavy duty sewing machine comes with 9 sewing feet, set of heavy weight sewing needles, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: View your stitch selections, stitch size and recommended sewing foot on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The ST150HDH comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
DIY Kitchen Window Treatments
Kitchen window treatments are easy to accomplish even if you aren't an expert with a sewing machine.
The first method for kitchen window treatments is cheap and simple; no rod, or sewing required. All you need are several thin dish towels in a pattern or color that matches your kitchen and a staple gun. Scissors, a ruler or tape measure and an iron are also useful. You need enough dish towels to cover the width of your window. Buy prints in an all over pattern or solid colors then cut them in half diagonally to make triangles. If you have a 3' wide window and the dish towel is 12" long on the diagonal you would need 3 dish towels. Turn the towel so the wrong side of the fabric is facing you. Draw a straight line across the diagonal with a marker and then use sharp scissors to cut it in half. With the right side of the fabric up turn the cut edge under about half an inch and then iron with a hot iron to create a nice edge. Then hold the turned under potion up to the wall and staple it with the staple gun. The ironed portion will hide the staples.
The second idea for kitchen window treatments requires a minor bit of sewing or iron on seam binding but can still be done rod free. Buy fabric of your choice to put on the window. Most fabric is 45" wide some is 60". In most cases one yard will be enough to do a window. Then you need to cut the fabric so that it is about one inch wider on all edges then you desire. Turn under 3/4" of the fabric on all sides and iron with hottest setting the fabric can take to create an edge then either stitch around 3 of the edges or use the iron on binding. Iron on binding also known as a double stick fusible webbing is basically tape for fabric. You press it to the under side of the hem on the wrong side of fabric, press the other side of the hem to it and then steam it with an iron to create a washable hold. It can be bought at fabric stores. Once the fabric is prepared put it up on the window with a staple gun, putting the unfinished edge to the wall and putting the staples under the seam so the fabric hangs on top of them.
The third method is the classic rod method. Buy fabric and prepare as with the non-rod method above. The top edge now needs to be made into a casing for the rod. You need to fold down as much of the fabric as is needed to fit the rod. If you want the top portion to have a ruffle then you need to fold over more and sew in two places. After you have decided where to put the casing stitch keeping close to the edge. For ruffled version sew another line above with enough space for the rod in between. Then screw the brackets into the wall for the rod. Feed the rod through the casing and hang.
Kitchen window treatments are really easy to accomplish even if you aren't an expert with a sewing machine.