12 Best Brother Sewing Machine
Updated on: May 2023
Best Brother Sewing Machine in 2023
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
- Included Components: Carrying Case/Cover
- Voltage: 110
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother, SE600, Computerized Machine with 4" x 4" Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a 3.2" x 1.8" touchscreen display
- 4” X 4” EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4” x 4” embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes.
Brother, Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in Utility, LCD Screen, Hard Case, 8 Included Feet, White
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table
Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Quilting Machine with 37 Stitches, 8 Sewing Feet, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD, 8 Included Sewing Feet, Red, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 800
- Ease of use features include built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area
Brother Quilting Machine, RSQ9185 (Refurbished) 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 11 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The RSQ9185 comes with 130 built-in stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Included with the RSQ9185 is a wide table, 10 sewing feet, instructional DVD and more
- LCD SCREEN: The backlit LCD display allows you to easily view your stitch selections
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The RSQ9185 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother Quilting Machine, HC1850 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The HC1850 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother ST371HD Strong and Tough Sewing Machine with 37 Stitches
- Included Components: Instructional DVD?Bilingual user manual?6 Sewing feet?Accessories
- Voltage: 110
Brother PE800, 5x7 Embroidery Machine, One Size, White
- 138 BUILT-IN DESIGNS: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 BUILT-IN FONTS: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB PORT: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
Brother RLX3817A 17-Stitch Sewing Machine, Blue (Renewed)
- 17 unique built-in stitches, including one 4-step auto-size buttonhole
- 4 included sewing feet: zigzag foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Jam-resistant, Quick-set drop-in top bobbin system. Upper thread tension control dial help you avoid too loose or puckered stitches. Clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin allow you to see when you’re low on thread
- Included instructional CD gets you started and shows how to use your machine
Brother Machine, ST150HDH 50 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 9 Included Sewing Feet
- 50 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The ST150HDH features 50 built-in standard, utility and decorative stitches including 5 auto-size buttonholes
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The STH150HDH heavy duty sewing machine comes with 9 sewing feet, set of heavy weight sewing needles, instruction manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: View your stitch selections, stitch size and recommended sewing foot on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The ST150HDH comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Tweens Valentine's Day Crafts: Easy Canvas Bracelet Craft for Tweens
This simple to make Valentine's Day bracelet can be made using a sewing machine or fabric glue.
To Make a Tweens Valentine's Day Craft Bracket You Will Need:
Sewing Machine or Fabric Glue
Snaps or Velcro or Buttons
To get started you want to cut out a strip of canvas that is four inches wide and about 10 inches long. Basically, you need the strip of canvas to be able to wrap around your wrist and overlap about 1.5 inches, so measure your wrist and cut your canvas bracelet out to length.
Go ahead and lay your strip of fabric out on a flat work surface. Now is the time to decorate your canvas. You can do this after you sew it together, but this way the designs will be all around the bracket and on the inside as well.
Use fabric paints to paint on your bracelet. Simple hearts and words like "Be Mine" are a great place to start. Once you have the lets and designs painted on you can outline them with puff paint.
I also like to dip a toothbrush in some fabric paint and then rake my finger across the bristles. This will send paint spatters on top of the Valentine's fabric craft.
You can also sew on heart shaped beads, wood beads, letter beads, and more.
Now, once all of the paint and embellishments have dried you are ready start sewing your fabric Valentine's Day bracelet with your tween.
By the way, this is a fun craft t to make with Mom or a friend. You can make matching bracelets for Valentine's Day!
Now, lay yoru strip of painted fabric for the bracelet face down on your table. Plug the iron in.
Fold each end over ½ inch.. Iron the fold down. Sew this down making your stitch about 5/8ths of an inch from the fold.
Now, fold each side over ¼ inch and iron this fold down as well.
Fold each long side one more time, about ½ inch in. You can play around with this fold to make your Valentine's Day bracelet as wide as you wish. Iron this fold down as well.
Now, sew each fold down swing about ¼ inch in from each fold.
Finally, you are ready to add the snap, button or Velcro. I like Velcro for this project.
Cut out a small square of Velcro that is as wide as your finshed bracelet and about an inch tall.
Place one on each end of the bracelet and pin into place. Wrap your heart bracelet around your wrist to make sure they are in the correct spots.
Now, sew each one on by simply sewing a line that outlines the Velcro squares. In the middle sew an X. All of these are straight lines. You can simply attach the Velcro with fabric glue, but this will last so much longer.
If you decide to use a button, then sew bottom on one end of the bracelet. On the other end you will need to use your sewing machine to make a button hole.