Best Basic Janome Sewing Machine in 2021
Janome Mystical Mint Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
Janome Basic Easy-to-Use 128 Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Front Loading Bobbin, Compact and Portable
- Janome easy-to-use basic sewing machine with 8 stitches including 1 four-step buttonhole
- Vertical oscillating bobbin system, preset stitch length and width, single dial of stitches
- Interior metal frame, adjustable thread tension, auto bobbin declutch
- Free arm convertible, includes bonus quarter inch seam foot; thread tension control: manual
- Accessory storage, extra-high presser foot lifter, compact and portable
Janome Arctic Crystal Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Stitches, 7 Buttonholes, Hard Cover, Extension Table and 22 Accessories
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down, Interior Metal Frame
- Convenience Features like Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function, Adjustable Thread Tension
- Bonus Accessories: Extra-Wide Extension Table, Hard-Sided Dust Cover, Even Feed Foot, Quarter Inch Foot
Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine w/Extension Table, Walking Foot, Darning Foot and More!
- 66 Stitches with 4 buttonholes
- Knee Lift and Drop Feed Control
- The LED Display area shows a variety of information, including a low bobbin indicator light and twin needle guard
- Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability
- Block and script monogram stitches
Janome MOD-15 Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with 15 Stitches, Adjustable Stitch Length and 5-Piece Feed Dogs
- Janome Easy-to-Use Basic Sewing Machine with 15 Stitches including 1 Four-Step Buttonhole
- Easy Threading with automatic tension
- Top Loading Bobbin with Clear Cover and 5-Piece Feed Dog System
- Adjustable Stitch Length and ZigZag Width and 4 Presser Feet
- Free Arm, Drop Feed, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Janome 2030QDC-B Computerized Quilting and Sewing Machine with Bonus Quilt Kit
- The Janome New Home 2030QDC-B showcases the amazing quality you associate with Janome heritage.
- It contains a variety of features normally found only on more expensive models, including 7mm stitch width, LCD display with easy navigation, and a one-hand needle threader.
- The machine offers 30 built-in stitches and 3 one-step buttonholes. Easy convenience features include a start/stop button, speed control slider, auto lock button, memorized needle up/down, and easy reverse. It is lightweight for easy portability at just 12 pounds.
- BONUS: Quilting kit and extension table
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Ultra Glide Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
- Automatic Needle Threader - No More Straining Your Eyes! Simply Use the Built-In Automatic Needle Threader and Throw Your Frustrations to the Side! / Jam Proof Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin and There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Easy Stitch Selection - Simply Turn the Stitch Selection Dial to the Desired Stitch and the Chosen Stitch Will Appear in Red / Flip-Up Stitch Panel - Take a Look at All 18 Built-In Stitches at a Glance with the Flip-Up Stitch Panel
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - A Simple Turn of the Dial will Adjust the Presser Foot Pressure Allowing you to Sew a Wide Variety of Fabric Thicknesses / Free Arm Capability - Sew Pants Legs and Shirt Sleeves with Ease Using the Free-Arm
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - A Hard Case/Cover, Ultra Glide Foot, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, a Pack of Universal Needles, a Pack of Bobbins, Blind Hem "G" Foot, Overedge "C" Foot, Rolled Hem "D" Foot, Zipper "E" Foot, Buttonhole "B" Foot
- Also Comes With - Automatic Buttonhole "R" Foot, a Pack of Needles, Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Additional Spool Pin, Bobbin, Quilter Bar, Felt, Foot Control/Power Cord, Warranty Card and Instructional Manual
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Industrial-Grade: Aluminum Interior Frame, Aluminum Outer Body, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use: Easy Threading, Front-Loading Bobbin System, 14 Stitches with 4-Step Buttonhole
- Convenience Feature: Automatic Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Quilting Features: Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing, Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Included Accessories: Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
Janome Sewist 721 Sewing Machine with Bonus Bundle
- The Janome Sewist 721 is a powerful and easy-to-use mechanical sewing machine.
- The threading is carried out without difficulty thanks to the automatic needle threader.
- The width and length of the stitch are just as easy to adjust as any other machine, and with the adjustable pressure of the presser foot, you can sew different materials easily!
- This mechanical sewing machine also has horizontal rotary hook system, or ‘top loading’ bobbin holder, the standard for all modern sewing machines.
- Snap-on presser feet are easy to change, easily available, and easily stow in the accessories storage arm.
Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Purple Tote [color may vary].
- The HD-1000 by Janome provides super sturdy construction and easy to use features for a dependable and enjoyable sewing experience.
- Heavy duty aluminum body construction make this machine a great choice for the sewist looking to tackle a wide range of fabrics and sewing types.
- 14 stitches and a four-step buttonhole provide stitches for a range of applications.
- You'll even find extras like a built-in needle threader and storage tray.
Janome MOD-11 Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with 11 Stitches, and 5-Piece Feed Dogs
- Janome easy-to-use basic sewing machine with 11 stitches including 1 four-step Buttonhole
- Easy Threading with automatic tension
- Top loading bobbin with clear cover and 5-piece feed dog system
- Pre-set stitch length and zigzag width and 4 Presser feet
- Free arm, drop feed, 25-year limited Warranty
Candy Corn Kid's Halloween Costume
This simple homemade Candy corn Halloween costume for kids does use a sewing machine.
The lines are straight and easy to sew, so even a beginner can make this Halloween candy corn costume for their child.
This easy to make homemade candy corn costume Halloween costume would be great for kids age 6 months to about 7 years! If you are on the lookout for a warm Halloween costume for that cool October weather, then try this Halloween candy corn kid's costume on for size!
To Make a Candy Corn Halloween Costume You Will Need:
Felt (white, yellow, and orange)
Fusible interfacing (heavy craft weight)
Newspaper or newsprint
The first step in making this candy corn Halloween costume for your kids is to lay out a nice large square of newspaper or newsprint. You can tape smaller pieces together. Make sure this square of fabric is as tall as your child.
Now, have your child lay on their back on the sheet of paper you just made.
From the neck you want to draw one large triangle that reaches down below the knee. You can work right below the knew or a little lower. Trace a little bit larger than you need, because you will loose a little size after you sew. Basically, add on an inch to each side.
The bottom of the candy corn Halloween costume is not sew shut, so no need to worry about not being able to walk.
Now, have your child get up and round the neck area out. Just like a smile on a smiley face.
Cut out your large triangle.
Cut it into three pieces horizontally, just like the three section on a piece of candy corn candy.
Now, use the three triangles to cut out the felt. The top smallest triangle should be the white felt. The middle pattern will be the yellow felt. Finally, the bottom piece of the triangle will be the orange felt.
You will need two pieces of each color.
Now, cut out a matching piece of fusible interfacing for each piece of the costume.
Iron the fusible interfacing to the coordinating piece of felt.
Now, Take one of the white pieces and sew it to the top of one piece of the yellow felt. Straight across. Take the bottom of that yellow felt and sew it to the top of the orange piece. Straight across again.
Now, repeat this on the remaining three pieces in the same manner.
Now, face the two triangles front sides together.
Sew along each side to attach the two together.
Leave the neck and the bottom of the candy corn Halloween costume open.
Trim any thread and turn the Halloween candy corn costume inside out! You are finished!