12 Best Baby Lock Sewing Machine
Updated on: March 2023
Best Baby Lock Sewing Machine in 2023
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
Brother XM2701 Lightweight Sewing Machine, White
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT The XM2701 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online live chat or phone for the life of your machine
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Brother, SE600, Computerized Machine with 4" x 4" Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a 3.2" x 1.8" touchscreen display
- 4” X 4” EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4” x 4” embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own . pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes.
Singer Heavy Duty 4432 32 Built-in Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect T Sewing Machine, Gray
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- REVERSE STITCH SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 4432 heavy duty sewing machine has a built-in reverse lever so you can sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother Quilting Machine, RSQ9185 (Refurbished) 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 11 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The RSQ9185 comes with 130 built-in stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Included with the RSQ9185 is a wide table, 10 sewing feet, instructional DVD and more
- LCD SCREEN: The backlit LCD display allows you to easily view your stitch selections
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The RSQ9185 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
Janome Arctic Crystal Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Overview Features: 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Easy to Use: Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram, Quick Start Guide Included
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Brother and Baby Lock 3PC Spool Cap Set
EverSewn Sparrow 30 Sewing Machine : : Computer-Controlled, 310 Stitch Patterns, 2 Full Alphabets - Perfect for The Creative Sewer
- 310 stitch patterns including: 32 utility, 84 decorative & 2 full alphabets
- Memory function to save individual stitch combinations
- 7 Presser feet & extension table
- Stitch width up to 7 mm
- Value Price for Performance
Brother Quilting Machine, HC1850 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- 185 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The HC1850 comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
How to Find Sewing Classes in Your Area
Sewing is a hobby that's growing in popularity, but it can be hard to find a teacher if you don't know where to look. If you're intimidated by sewing machines or need a little how-to help, this article will give you ideas for finding lessons or classes in your local area.
You can start your search for sewing lessons by checking out local stores that specialize in selling sewing machines or fabric. In fact, if you don't own a sewing machine yet and are in the market for one, many stores offer free beginner classes to customers who purchase a machine. A quick search on the internet or in a phone book will usually provide you with a list of any such stores in your area. Start making phone calls or, better yet, stop by to check out the shops. Even if they don't offer sewing lessons for beginners at their location, the employees are usually very knowledgeable about the subject and should be able to point you in the right direction.
If you aren't successful in finding group classes at fabric and sewing stores, contacting local schools like community colleges, universities, and art schools, is another good way to find a teacher. Many colleges offer non-credit classes in sewing and other crafts. There are also other community resources available in some places, such as sewing classes sponsored by local parks and recreation programs. Your area may have a sewing group or guild that can provide you with information on learning how to sew and finding a teacher.
Another option is to attend a convention, conference, or expo on sewing in your local area. Oftentimes brief lessons are offered by teachers or demonstrators at these events, and that might be all you need to get started as a beginner. If not, there will most likely be people there who can provide you with all the information you need about the sewing resources and classes that are available in your region. These events can be found by doing an online search or calling local convention centers and asking about sewing expos.
If all else fails and you can't find a teacher or classes that suit your needs, there are sewing lessons available online. Some are more structured and carry a fee for the teacher's time and effort, but you can also find how-to videos on the internet for free. The obvious benefit of learning how to sew through online lessons is that you can do it from home without worrying about being someplace at a certain time that might not fit with your schedule.